Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm sure this is a temporary situation. Very likely Gameloft has just not issued whatever update is necessary to enable the tasks to get Alien tokens the regular way.
Yea I'm wondering if it's just a glitch. I don't want to spend all my elixir only to find out other characters will drop tokens!

There are pop ups in-game showing the Toy Alien tokens are from Merlin. So I'm guessing it's not a mistake. For my money, I'd rather this than gems.

He's not limited or timed, so there's plenty of time to get him. This gives everyone something to do between now and the next event.

I'm sure this is a temporary situation. Very likely Gameloft has just not issued whatever update is necessary to enable the tasks to get Alien tokens the regular way.
I'm still holding off in case anything does change, but I just had a pop-up ad about getting Toy Alien, with a picture of elixirs next to it, so it appears it may be deliberate to require elixirs.

EDIT: Jason beat me to it. :-)

I'm still holding off in case anything does change, but I just had a pop-up ad about getting Toy Alien, with a picture of elixirs next to it, so it appears it may be deliberate to require elixirs.

EDIT: Jason beat me to it. :-)

OK, I haven't seen this pop-up yet, so maybe it is intentional. But I'm going to wait a while before spending any elixir.

You need to get him and upgrade him to level 2 before you can get tokens from anywhere else. So does anyone know how much elixir it takes to level him from 1 to 2? I have enough to get him to level 1 with less than 50 elixir left over

It's also silly that both Bullseye and the Alien have not had their items be available as a possible reward from the Toy Story Float... seems like yet another oversight on their part.

There are a lot of people complaining about it online, including on the Gameloft forum, so we'll see if they at least make an announcement about it or something to confirm that it's elixirs only.

You need to get him and upgrade him to level 2 before you can get tokens from anywhere else. So does anyone know how much elixir it takes to level him from 1 to 2? I have enough to get him to level 1 with less than 50 elixir left over

And Level 2 only works for one of the Claw Tokens. The Ear Hat, he needs to be Level 3 before earning his own.

There are a lot of people complaining about it online, including on the Gameloft forum, so we'll see if they at least make an announcement about it or something to confirm that it's elixirs only.
I was reading that too. I also saw someone bought the 11 pack of chests after the event and got gem lures and nets.

Wow. Just when I thought I couldn't hate chests more. I hope the Alien isn't necessary for the story because I can't think of a less fun way to welcome a character.

I was reading that too. I also saw someone bought the 11 pack of chests after the event and got gem lures and nets.

FYI: Reload your game. I patiently waited to open my bronze chests until after I collected all the Pixar balls, because I didn't want to get one out of a chest when Mickey's House drops them every 90 seconds. Then I got a Gem Lure. After I reloaded my game, they were no longer listed as an option.

I read on here how hard it was to collect items for Bagheera, but I was able to get 2 perches almost right away, one from a ride. So I thought, ah it's not really all that bad. Fast forward about a week, to today, and I now have 3 perches and zero ear hats. Guess it's going to take a really, really, really long time! :rotfl:

Not loving having to "buy" alien parts from Merlin's shop. Not really a fun way to welcome a character IMHO.

I read on here how hard it was to collect items for Bagheera, but I was able to get 2 perches almost right away, one from a ride. So I thought, ah it's not really all that bad. Fast forward about a week, to today, and I now have 3 perches and zero ear hats. Guess it's going to take a really, really, really long time! :rotfl:

Not loving having to "buy" alien parts from Merlin's shop. Not really a fun way to welcome a character IMHO.
After 13 days I feel like I am doing "well", with 12 perches and 15 hats. So, hopefully it will take three weeks total, if I'm lucky. And this is with sending those characters for those items exclusively, constantly this whole time. I don't remember specifics about how long it took to welcome Donald, but this one definitely feels worse. Good news is I assume we have a while before the next update. Edit: I am still holding off on Toy Story Alien for now though, so we'll see once we get it up to level 8 if it might be better on some of the hats for Bagheera, though I am struggling more with perches right now anyway.

I just welcomed the Toy Alien. :D I spent virtually all of my elixirs to do it, but I have no regrets. He's adorable!
Congrats! Can you update us all when you get him leveled up to levels 2 and 3 so we can hear what the claw and hat requirements are, to determine how many total elixirs we'll need before he is able to earn his own items? Thanks!

Congrats! Can you update us all when you get him leveled up to levels 2 and 3 so we can hear what the claw and hat requirements are, to determine how many total elixirs we'll need before he is able to earn his own items? Thanks!
He needs one claw and one hat to go to Level 2. Fortunately, I had just enough elixirs left for those. I'll be leveling him as soon as he's done with his "exploring" task. :)

Has anyone else noticed the land behind Small World and all the land in FrontierLand is not darkened anymore? Got excited at first thinking it might be available but its not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter