Disney Magic Kingdoms

oh i totally agree, i was just saying thats how i tend to end up so high, ive never been first though until now... im actually 2nd now, i started my day at 5. ill most likely drop waaaay down by the end because im off the next 2 days and not be glued to my laptop for hours on
aside from the Hamm, Elsa, Rafiki, Zazu, T&P tasks what other character tasks do you think will be Nala tokens?
I'm just hoping it's not Flynn or Zurg. I'm only 6 Bullseye hats away from new real estate on the western side of town. And my Incredibles are currently living on Main Street on park benches since I stored their house. Goofy kicked them out once he stopped collecting nets and started picking up trophies. If it is them...I'm going to cry conspiracy!!

Gimme More Magic - So weird how your first message piggy backed on my reply. Can you tell I've been up all night?? Have a great couple of days off!!

so im just about to send Hamm out for a head start on the Nala token and realized that the supposed task isnt even an event task...whats up with that? Elsa's 8hr task is event related but Hamm's isnt, im almost afraid to send him and then find out later it wasnt right... thoughts?

Ready to welcome Nala but my game moves so slowly its ridiculous, it shouldnt take 20 minutes to gather all my magic, drops and then set everyone to task. Playing on an iphone 6+ so it shouldnt be difficult for the game to run, but it is heating up my phone to the point where im turning it off early in case it explodes ha-ha.

Has anybody else been having this problem? The support contact is not even worth talking to, they never get back to me about it.

so im just about to send Hamm out for a head start on the Nala token and realized that the supposed task isnt even an event task...whats up with that? Elsa's 8hr task is event related but Hamm's isnt, im almost afraid to send him and then find out later it wasnt right... thoughts?
Last night I sent him on what I think was an 8 hour task that involved the toy store. Hopefully it is the same as what they listed but maybe I didn't pay close enough attention. Its already completed and I don't want to click on it yet just in case. We will find out soon enough. If you haven't started it yet maybe wait just to make sure

Last night I sent him on what I think was an 8 hour task that involved the toy store. Hopefully it is the same as what they listed but maybe I didn't pay close enough attention. Its already completed and I don't want to click on it yet just in case. We will find out soon enough. If you haven't started it yet maybe wait just to make sure
the wiki says its the Go On A Toy Tour task for 8hrs. it was also in the patch notes, he only has 2 orange event tasks 60 minutes and a 4 hour one. so i dunno, i sent him to get another gold trophy, lol. will wait and see i guess.

Ready to welcome Nala but my game moves so slowly its ridiculous, it shouldnt take 20 minutes to gather all my magic, drops and then set everyone to task. Playing on an iphone 6+ so it shouldnt be difficult for the game to run, but it is heating up my phone to the point where im turning it off early in case it explodes ha-ha.

Has anybody else been having this problem? The support contact is not even worth talking to, they never get back to me about it.
I play on my tablet. Haven't had any issues like you except for Tinkerbell has turned into a game crashing fairy. I've been having her collect trophies at the castle and about 75% of the time the game crashes after I click on her. Never had this problem before this update. Unless I need to look at the bigger picture...maybe Tink is sick and tired of me tapping on her and is closing my game to teach me a lesson. Either way, it's annoying.

the wiki says its the Go On A Toy Tour task for 8hrs. it was also in the patch notes, he only has 2 orange event tasks 60 minutes and a 4 hour one. so i dunno, i sent him to get another gold trophy, lol. will wait and see i guess.
That's the task I sent him on. I noticed it wasn't an orange task but did it anyway. Either way he will be ready to start whichever task is the right one. I feel like they like to keep us guessing

Glad I delayed my start lol. And 50th place only has 10trophies collected. So I'm good even if I stopped collecting. Best tip I ever got from this board!
I dropped in on a board and was 39th. I was not amused. Good for you!

I used to have an iPhone 6 and it would get super hot and drained the battery. I've since upgraded to a 7 and it's so much better. Game runs faster and no more getting hot or battery drain.

I used to have an iPhone 6 and it would get super hot and drained the battery. I've since upgraded to a 7 and it's so much better. Game runs faster and no more getting hot or battery drain.
I have the 6s and mine does the same thing whenever I play the game, I will be so happy to get a new phone this December to rid me of this problem lol

That's the task I sent him on. I noticed it wasn't an orange task but did it anyway. Either way he will be ready to start whichever task is the right one. I feel like they like to keep us guessing
And of course Hamm doesn't get anything for her, lol. Luckily I had Elsa waiting and Sully too so I started out with 2 of Nala's ears.
The best part was that Cirlce of Life got me one of Rafikis Baobab Fruits and then a bronze chest gave me his ears so I got to level him up right away and at level 2 Rafiki has a 2 hour task that collects both of Nalas items.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter