Disney Magic Kingdoms

How is it that I've been playing this game from almost the beginning, have EVERY character, concession, parade and attraction available including all premium items, and I STILL don't have Splash Mountain????
Me too. I thought I was the only one. I've been playing since day 1 and still have not been able to get it. I've never bought any platinum chests which has limited me to the rare times we find them.

Why is my leaderboard always so competitive??? I'm sure people on top always set their alarms and wake up in the middle of night to play....
The first event I waited a couple hours after the event started and my board was very competitive. I think I finished just inside the top 50. This time I accidentally tapped a trophy within the first hour of play and I am currently #1 on my board. I don't set alarms or anything like that either. I think its just luck of the draw

Why is my leaderboard always so competitive??? I'm sure people on top always set their alarms and wake up in the middle of night to play....
Be happy...I have ten more trophies than you and I'm 59th! My leaderboard has all the top ten in the high 300's and the number one spot just over 400 yikes. At this point I'm just hoping to stay in the top 150. I'll never be able to stay in the top 50 without losing sleep (and a face paint stand is not worth it to me).

Be happy...I have ten more trophies than you and I'm 59th! My leaderboard has all the top ten in the high 300's and the number one spot just over 400 yikes. At this point I'm just hoping to stay in the top 150. I'll never be able to stay in the top 50 without losing sleep (and a face paint stand is not worth it to me).
The stand is only going to give a few event tokens at a time. Then, come August, it's just another useless building giving a few bits of magic.

That happened to me earlier. I didn't receive credit for about 12 of them. But when I logged back in the next hour and collected my new trophies, the total on my leaderboard almost doubled. So , I got my credit but it took awhile. Hope yours pops up too.

It took a few hours but yes my trophies showed up as well, small glitch I guess.

Waiting on Nala to become available in the morning. Does anyone know how many gems rafiki is going to cost?
I wish you could exchange magic or elixirs for gems. Maybe even the parade floats if they don't give you a character token they should give gems!

Don't know if I should get Rafiki tomorrow or not... already spent gems of Zazu (awesome buy) and recklessly spent another 50 on that useless float...
This is my first event so I don't know how tough it will be without that second gem character.
I have almost 500 gems left and I really want to save those for the 50% attraction sale if there is one in the future... Only started playing since the beginning of April, and so far I've only used gems on Pluto and Pluto's house...

Don't know if I should get Rafiki tomorrow or not... already spent gems of Zazu (awesome buy) and recklessly spent another 50 on that useless float...
This is my first event so I don't know how tough it will be without that second gem character.
I have almost 500 gems left and I really want to save those for the 50% attraction sale if there is one in the future... Only started playing since the beginning of April, and so far I've only used gems on Pluto and Pluto's house...
I'd buy Rafiki. I've never regretted buying a premium character during an event. Even though I pretty much blow my saved up gems. On the other hand, if you don't get him now, he'll probably show up in an enchanted chest somewhere down the road. But those are always risky since the reward is random. May be you should wait to hear how difficult Simba and Nala's drops are going to be. If they go the way of Timon and Pumbaa, you won't need to spend your attraction gems. And don't forget, there will probably be a Scar battle that will last days if you don't have enough characters to fight him. Soooooo..after considering all sides....live a little. It's only a gane. Have fun with it . But....if you spend your gems on Rafiki and then a 50% sale on attractions happens right after...forget I said anything!!!!!!!

Waiting on Nala to become available in the morning. Does anyone know how many gems rafiki is going to cost?
I wish you could exchange magic or elixirs for gems. Maybe even the parade floats if they don't give you a character token they should give gems!

The cost for Rafiki shown in the livestream was 275 gems.

Please don't make the same mistake I did. I bought attractions from 50% sale but there is no land to place them. From now on I save all my gems to characters.

I'd buy Rafiki. I've never regretted buying a premium character during an event. Even though I pretty much blow my saved up gems. On the other hand, if you don't get him now, he'll probably show up in an enchanted chest somewhere down the road. But those are always risky since the reward is random. May be you should wait to hear how difficult Simba and Nala's drops are going to be. If they go the way of Timon and Pumbaa, you won't need to spend your attraction gems. And don't forget, there will probably be a Scar battle that will last days if you don't have enough characters to fight him. Soooooo..after considering all sides....live a little. It's only a gane. Have fun with it . But....if you spend your gems on Rafiki and then a 50% sale on attractions happens right after...forget I said anything!!!!!!!
wait you can get event premium characters from an enchanted chests you find at the park ???!!!

wait you can get event premium characters from an enchanted chests you find at the park ???!!!
Every once in a while special chests will go on sale for about 60 gems a chest. The chests will have characters, attractions, concessions and decorations from one particular event such as Beauty and the Beast, Incredibles, etc. This allows players to get stuff they missed from earlier events. When it happens, a promo teaser will pop up to let you know what they are offering. It usually runs for quite a few days, so you can't miss it if you log in daily. It's a great idea, I just wish it didn't cost so many gems. I' d be pretty sad if I spent 60 gems and got a themed flowerpot or something worthless like that.

i only can make it to the top of my leader board because i work 3rd shift at a hotel, where i literally have NOTHING to do but sit and play DMK for 8+ hours. LOL. and even then sometimes depending on the event its still hard to get to the top.
I don't even need to be at the top, just the first 50. Missing out on 500 event currency isn't going to ruin my summer.

Please don't make the same mistake I did. I bought attractions from 50% sale but there is no land to place them. From now on I save all my gems to characters.
It's not really a mistake unless you are still early on in the game. Once you have unlocked all of the available areas, every single attraction fits.

I don't even need to be at the top, just the first 50. Missing out on 500 event currency isn't going to ruin my summer.

oh i totally agree, i was just saying thats how i tend to end up so high, ive never been first though until now... im actually 2nd now, i started my day at 5. ill most likely drop waaaay down by the end because im off the next 2 days and not be glued to my laptop for hours on end. lol

I think Supernova is right regarding the trophies. Top 50 is a huge window. More than likely the leaders on the leaderboards will start changing as soon as Nala and Rafiki are released anyways. I bet players would rather get their tokens to advance the storyline rather than send so many characters out after gold trophies to fight over a concession stand and some event change. Now if gems were on the line....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter