Disney Magic Kingdoms

While I'm waiting to get another 21 ears for Bullseye I'm trying to remember the two jobs needed for the saddles as I have all I need it doesn't show up in tasks
I know one was 4hr Pete demand diner food but not the others

Bullseye saddle tasks:
*Donald visit Mickey
*Aurora & Flora Check-in
*Merryweather Research Evil Magic
*Rapunzel & Mother Gothel - Hazelnut Soup Dinner

I'm building Festival of the Lion King now (6 hrs). After the 12 hour Pumbaa task, Timon and Pumbaa have to go on a 2 hr quest together then a 6 hr quest together, then you can build it.

Zazu has been the hardest one to level up, his ears hardly ever drop for me!
Do you remember how much event currency to cost to build Festival of the Lion King? I'm about to start the last 6 hour quest and I have roughly 11k in event currency.

As I get ready to send Pumba on his 12 hr quest tonight, I have Pumba and Zazu at level 6. I have Timon at 4 and need two hats to get him to 5. Ill build that Festival tomorrow and seem to be on par with most people.

Bullseye will take forever. I have the saddles, but not the hats. I only have 11 and only Flynn and Zurg who can get them.

Do the happiness you get from watching a video and from opening chests count in the leaderboard ? :sulley:

Do the happiness you get from watching a video and from opening chests count in the leaderboard ? :sulley:
I don't think so as it's technically a "Wish-Granter" event, plus I don't think I've seen any of those change my status. Though in all fairness my videos haven't been working correctly in almost a week. I've had a few brief moments where they work, but I've probably missed out on a good half dozen gems at least, and don't get me started on the bonus chests and post parade happiness that I've missed too.... :-(

Well, I'm finally building the Festival of the Lion King. I'm finding it hard to get the things needed to raise Zazu's level, and much, much harder to get the ears I need for Bullseye since I only have 2 tasks and they are longer ones.

Well, I'm finally building the Festival of the Lion King. I'm finding it hard to get the things needed to raise Zazu's level, and much, much harder to get the ears I need for Bullseye since I only have 2 tasks and they are longer ones.
I've been struggling with Zazu's tokens too, particularly his ears! Though I'm not yet building Festival of the Lion King as I still have tasks to complete (though Timon is at lvl 4) Pumbaa is off on his 12hr task, so hopefully I can start building it by tomorrow evening.

I'm not nearly far enough along to get Bullseye yet, but the horror stories on here have me dreading the day I get that far.

Doing ok so far, I have Timon at lvl 4, Pumbaa at 5 ready to lvl up, Zazu at 3 ready to lvl up and Bullseye at lvl 4 (missing two hats before levelling up to 5). Really enjoying the event - it's not feeling rushed at all at the moment. I seem to have lucked out on the wish granter leaderboard too, I'm second with 83!

Though I'm not yet building Festival of the Lion King as I still have tasks to complete (though Timon is at lvl 4) Pumbaa is off on his 12hr task, so hopefully I can start building it by tomorrow evening..

Sounds like you and I are in pretty much the same spot.

I haven't seen the movie in quite some time so maybe I'm forgetting, but what do crabs (crystal or otherwise) have to do with The Lion King?

They don't. There was a mention in one of the (I think) Mickey/Merlin dialogue screens that the crabs are harvesting the magic from the Kingdom as part of Maleficents plan to keep the kingdom in darkness. So the characters, Mickey, Goofy, and a few of the Lion King ones all help to clear the magic stealing crabs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter