disney loving guys??

Well I'm sure if you make it here to NYC you'll have plenty of people to show you around!! :earboy2:

Happy 4th!!

Im coming over to florida in july next year for 2 months (well hoping) and if i do i may visit new york in that time ... :lovestruc

We exist, as you can see. 26 and from north of Philadelphia here. Still looking for the right lady that understands my WDW passion

wow- looks like I missed a single thread :rotfl:

30 yr old from Ma. just got a piece of DVC a few weeks ago and using it in December :thumbsup2

Ditto. A Disney-lovin' man would sooooooo float my boat. It's not that I don't love my body pillow...it's just hard to have a conversation with it.

Gina
38F
Salem, Oregon

WDW2008062-2.jpg
WDW2008017-1.jpg

I just found this thread - Single girl from Indiana - Valerie (30)
love the body pillow comment Gina :rotfl:

Big time disney lover here in Ohio!!! Funny thing is, almost all of my past girlfriends have hated disney - What gives??:confused3

Hi Natalie!

Great thread!

I'm a bloke who's not afraid to admit he loves Disney. None of my friends understand, but they have never been!

I have to force people to come with me, but when they do, they all love it!

Anyway, I'm also from the UK, Essex to be precise. Always looking for new friends on facebook so look me up if you want: :Lenny Lorriman

Speak soon

heyy
cheers i like it too lol
how are you xx

They exist in Iowa!!! :cool1:

I'm a 22 year old college student that LOVES Disney!!! I'll be graduating in December with an Elementary and Middle Level Education Degree and a minor in Mathematics. I plan on student teaching in Florida and eventually finding a full time job as a professional educator. :banana: Then I can work at Disney part time during the summer :yay:

Its awesome to see another Iowan lol. I thought I'd never saw that lol:rotfl:
Haven't been on really during Spring having so much stuff going on, but now I'm on and raring to talk lol XD

I'm a single 20 yr. old girl from Iowa going to DMACC near Des Moines. I'm studing to be a Graphic Design Artist :surfweb:and I hope to work for Disney one day :cloud9:

I'm 29, originally from New Orleans, now living in Minneapolis, and I'm a big Disney fan here as well. I never got to go to WDW as a kid, so I think that's why I love it so much now. One day I'll finally get to go during Star Wars Weekends...

I'm 29, originally from New Orleans, now living in Minneapolis, and I'm a big Disney fan here as well. I never got to go to WDW as a kid, so I think that's why I love it so much now. One day I'll finally get to go during Star Wars Weekends...[/QU

I live right outside of New Orleans...Metairie.

Single, Disney loving father of 3 here....from Oklahoma. :wave:

I have often wondered if Disney guys exist, also...its nice to see that they do! I've recently returned to the dating scene and when I talk to my mother about a guy one of the first questions she asks is "does he like disney?" its a requirement...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter