disney loving guys??

do they exsist ?? i wish i could find one over here lol x :wizard:

Though I am over in the United States. Feel free to send me a hello via a pm on this website or look me up on Facebook:goodvibes. I love all things Disney and am looking forward to my next Disney vacation; which this time it is an Adventures by Disney vacation.

I only know two guys in your whole country. One loves Disney, and the other stated that he most certainly did not. Then again both were pretty drunk at the time, so who knows the real truth...

P.S. They do exist. I'm sure of it. I know of another Brit who's now living in the states with his wife that he first "met" right here on the DIS.

Though I am over in the United States. Feel free to send me a hello via a pm on this website or look me up on Facebook:goodvibes. I love all things Disney and am looking forward to my next Disney vacation; which this time it is an Adventures by Disney vacation.

hey,
whats ya name ill look ya up on fb = ) i love disney and no guys ever seem to lol it makes a changeee

I only know two guys in your whole country. One loves Disney, and the other stated that he most certainly did not. Then again both were pretty drunk at the time, so who knows the real truth...

P.S. They do exist. I'm sure of it. I know of another Brit who's now living in the states with his wife that he first "met" right here on the DIS.

realy?? ahh thats amazing what a way to meet :yay:

hey,
whats ya name ill look ya up on fb = ) i love disney and no guys ever seem to lol it makes a changeee

name: Kris Newton -
city: Dallas, Texas

read my profile - check me out and drop me a line:goodvibes if you would like.

I dont mind saying "hi" right back.

Of course we exist, and I'm obviously one of them. I do a Disney blog and from time to time we get in a chat room I've made and just talk Disney for however long we want. Oh and I'm also on Facebook, you're more than welcome to join!! Keep looking though, I'm sure there's a few Dis-guys over there, just keep the faith!!!

I think I love Disney more than my wife does, and she really loves it! I haven't gone a single day in the last few years without thinking about Disney, seriously. We're even thinking about moving to Orlando just so we can go way more often. Funny thing is, I had never been to Disneyland or WDW before I met my wife. It was the furthest thing from my mind that I would ever go to either place. I met DW, we got married and her parents took us to DL for our one year anniversary. I've been hooked since! :goodvibes

yay :yay: some do exsist

We are here, but I have found that sometimes people mistake you for being a flirt or a player if you put yourself out there searching for connections with the opposite sex. Searching for a soul mate isn't easy especially when you deal with divorced folks with things that have to be worked out (me for perfect example) or geographicly challenged. Best of luck to you, because days like today make me want to be a hermit!:rotfl2:

Of course we exist, and I'm obviously one of them. I do a Disney blog and from time to time we get in a chat room I've made and just talk Disney for however long we want. Oh and I'm also on Facebook, you're more than welcome to join!! Keep looking though, I'm sure there's a few Dis-guys over there, just keep the faith!!!

yes we do exist! haha

Yep, it's not a figment of your imagination ;) :rotfl2:
We do really exist. I've even got my wife into Disney stuff, even though she tries to resist. :D

Yep, it's not a figment of your imagination ;) :rotfl2:
We do really exist. I've even got my wife into Disney stuff, even though she tries to resist. :D

And I thought I was the only one. I think i'm into Disney then my gf. She doesn't even want a personalized vanity licnese plate :(
so i'm by myself

I love everything Disney! Been to Disneyland 4 times so far this year with more trips planned. Prior 4 years straight I spent a week at WDW.

Was in England on business a few years ago and thought about taking a day and visiting Disneyland Paris but didn't have the time.

We are here, but I have found that sometimes people mistake you for being a flirt or a player if you put yourself out there searching for connections with the opposite sex. Searching for a soul mate isn't easy especially when you deal with divorced folks with things that have to be worked out (me for perfect example) or geographicly challenged. Best of luck to you, because days like today make me want to be a hermit!:rotfl2:

days like today are exactly why the rum is gone!:lmao:

My 3 sons are chips off the old block and love Disney like me. The 24 year old is spoken for....but you can have the 22 YO or 8 YO, take your pick! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter