• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Legend Marty Sklar has passed away

Oh - forgot you were going to the Mother Ship! :) Hope you had a magical time - don't know if you do trip report, but if you decide to, I'd love to read it, if you could let me know! Did you get to meet any of the Left Coast Team (or maybe even Ryno, while he was still there after D23?)

I would suck at trip reports, frankly. My memory isn't good enough to remember every detail. I'm always impressed at those who do fantastic trip reports(like @TheMaxRebo).

Didn't meet any of the team. Kept my eyes open, but figured that coming off D23, they were probably all home or elsewhere.

I would suck at trip reports, frankly. My memory isn't good enough to remember every detail. I'm always impressed at those who do fantastic trip reports(like @TheMaxRebo).

Didn't meet any of the team. Kept my eyes open, but figured that coming off D23, they were probably all home or elsewhere.
Okay, I'll try my best not to sulk. 'Cause I'm glad you're back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter