Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

has anyone ever tried the deluxe shoulder satchel?? i have never seen a comment here about that bag. not that i need another one......;)

Sorry, Just have to tell someone how excited I am to receive my Poly Paradise bag today. I got the Classic Hobo. The print is just so cute in person. I really wish I would have gotten something in the Tahitian print but I missed those. Love my Fancy That bag. Feeling happy!

Sorry, Just have to tell someone how excited I am to receive my Poly Paradise bag today. I got the Classic Hobo. The print is just so cute in person. I really wish I would have gotten something in the Tahitian print but I missed those. Love my Fancy That bag. Feeling happy!

Enjoy! :)

I love the Wonderous Journey collection, especially the picture tote but can't find it! I've checked the LeSportsac site, amazon, ebay, ebays and zappos. Any other ideas?

I love the Wonderous Journey collection, especially the picture tote but can't find it! I've checked the LeSportsac site, amazon, ebay, ebays and zappos. Any other ideas?

Did u try 6pm? I think its a different site, not related to zappos? Good luck in your search!

My small Veronica arrived today and as feared, I'm kind of disappointed in the placement:guilty:. I posted before that I was hoping for the three hula girls, volcano and surfer.

The front didn't have anything I was hoping for. On the back I got the hula girls :dance3:, a partial volcano and then part of the surfer but not with the wave, which to me was the cutest part of that character. Oh and the dreaded headless children, which I honestly never thought about until someone else mentioned it and now I can't unsee them:rotfl:

IMG_7113_zpsc17d4292.jpg

IMG_7114_zpsaf66276a.jpg

Sorry to sound like a complainer!

My small Veronica arrived today and as feared, I'm kind of disappointed in the placement:guilty:. I posted before that I was hoping for the three hula girls, volcano and surfer.

The front didn't have anything I was hoping for. On the back I got the hula girls :dance3:, a partial volcano and then part of the surfer but not with the wave, which to me was the cutest part of that character. Oh and the dreaded headless children, which I honestly never thought about until someone else mentioned it and now I can't unsee them:rotfl:

Sorry to sound like a complainer!

Can you send it back and get another? And I agree your placements are off. I mean even if one side was done well that might be ok, but both sides don't show a good section of the print. I am always nervous as well with placement. I ordered the Fairytale Lesportsac print (not Disney but should have been, it has all the Fairytale characters) and I got super good placement. Placement is important if you have characters or buildings on it!

Can you send it back and get another? And I agree your placements are off. I mean even if one side was done well that might be ok, but both sides don't show a good section of the print. I am always nervous as well with placement. I ordered the Fairytale Lesportsac print (not Disney but should have been, it has all the Fairytale characters) and I got super good placement. Placement is important if you have characters or buildings on it!

I thought about that. The only problem is that I got this one with the 20% off sale last week so I'd loose my savings. I knew it was a tall order with such a small piece but yet I can't stop myself from hoping for that perfect placement :p. I just can't justify anything bigger right now. I'm in too deep with these IASW LSSs!!!:lmao:

What are the characters on the Fairytale print? I was curious about that print myself.

I was curious about the Fairytale print. Which characters are on it?

What are the characters on the Fairytale print? I was curious about that print myself.

It has silhouettes of what looks to be Red Riding Hood with things like a wolf, a chandelier, castle, candelabra, fox, raven, flying pirate ship, Moroccan palace etc....I tried to upload a pic but I'm not very comp savvy.
It's super cute, I have it in the City Tote and the Kasey.
It came in black and white and also black and white with pink trim. It's prob my fav LeSportsac print ever!

disneycrazi said:
It has silhouettes of what looks to be Red Riding Hood with things like a wolf, a chandelier, castle, candelabra, fox, raven, flying pirate ship, Moroccan palace etc....I tried to upload a pic but I'm not very comp savvy.
It's super cute, I have it in the City Tote and the Kasey.
It came in black and white and also black and white with pink trim. It's prob my fav LeSportsac print ever!

Ok, now I'm interested! Somebody needs to share their pics of that print! ;)

6pm has the coin purse / charm bracelet for 30% off with free shipping. I got it over the summer and I am quite pleased with it!

I love that print too! I've only seen it in the everygirl tote lately, both on Amazon and eBay.

I thought about that. The only problem is that I got this one with the 20% off sale last week so I'd loose my savings. I knew it was a tall order with such a small piece but yet I can't stop myself from hoping for that perfect placement :p. I just can't justify anything bigger right now. I'm in too deep with these IASW LSSs!!!:lmao:
I'm sorry you didn't end up with placement you were hoping for! :( I still think it's cute though!

Ok, now I'm interested! Somebody needs to share their pics of that print! ;)
Here's the black/white version:
http://www.amazon.com/LeSportsac-Travel-Tote-Fairytale-Size/dp/B008B1QKMM
And the one with pink trim:
http://www.amazon.com/LeSportsac-Basic-Backpack-Pink-Fairytale/dp/B008B19YSY

6pm has the coin purse / charm bracelet for 30% off with free shipping. I got it over the summer and I am quite pleased with it!
I saw this morning that they have a few things 40% off now too - the embroidered basic backpack and picture totes! I'm very tempted to order something ;)

Oh, and macys.com has a couple styles in the new prints @ 25% off right now if anyone missed the recent sale at lesportsac.

Lesportsac is offering 25% off this weekend with code facebook 25.
Can not be combined with other discounts and does not include Dylan's Candy Bar.

I just noticed that the 4 black placement embroidery items from the Summer line have now been marked to 40% OFF at lesportsac.com with code "SAVE40".

It's the Classic Hobo in Share Your Hope embroidery, the Picture Tote in Mary's Tote embroidery, the Rectangular Cosmetic in Floating Dreams embroidery, and the Basic Backpack in World of Laughter embroidery.

It just applies to those 4 items only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter