Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

speaking of the carryall tote, does anyone own that? how does it compare in size to the everygirl tote?? just a few more hours to decide!
I don't have either style, but they seem quite similar in size from reading the dimensions. I like that the carryall has longer handles, so I decide to go for that. If you go to Zappos they have videos of many different styles and I found those to be helpful in trying to get perspective on size. :thumbsup2 Good luck with your decision! :)

I don't have either style, but they seem quite similar in size from reading the dimensions. I like that the carryall has longer handles, so I decide to go for that. If you go to Zappos they have videos of many different styles and I found those to be helpful in trying to get perspective on size. :thumbsup2 Good luck with your decision! :)

lol, that's what i just did! zappos is great for having those videos. thanks for the reply:)

Well I caved and ordered the small Veronica hobo with the discount code. I hope I get decent placement. I really want the volcano, the surfer and the three hula girls. Not sure if that can be accomplished on this small piece but here's hoping! I wish they had a notes section on the order form to put in requests.
You might not get them all on the front, it's not a very big bag....but maybe 2 out of the 3, with the other on the backside. :thumbsup2 I can take pics of mine tomorrow, I can't remember offhand what ended up on the front of mine.

lol, that's what i just did! zappos is great for having those videos. thanks for the reply:)
Oh good - so what did you decide to go with? :)

Now that the Small World bags are done did you all know Disney has Animators Dolls coming out that are the Small World Dolls? Something new to buy....oh boy goody for my checkbook!

Now that the Small World bags are done did you all know Disney has Animators Dolls coming out that are the Small World Dolls? Something new to buy....oh boy goody for my checkbook!

Why did you tell me this???!!! These are so cute! My DD is going to flip for those dolls. A line like this is way overdue. Small World is a favorite with my kids and it was always sad that there was a lack of souvenirs. DD has wanted a Small World doll for the last 3 years. And the plush! Too cute! Wish they had a boy doll or two.

Oh good - so what did you decide to go with? :)[/QUOTE]

well..... i caved and got the deluxe everyday, cleo and backpack. this pattern is just so cute! glad everyone got a chance to get them at a discount. sorry to see this series end tho. the first and last patterns are still my favs.:)

Oh good - so what did you decide to go with? :)

well..... i caved and got the deluxe everyday, cleo and backpack. this pattern is just so cute! glad everyone got a chance to get them at a discount. sorry to see this series end tho. the first and last patterns are still my favs.:)[/QUOTE]

I'm incredibly bummed that I missed the Tahitian. I knew about them but they weren't on my radar as something to get for myself and I didn't really think about how much DD would love them. I feel very lucky I at least found the mermaid tote (and at a huge discount!) but I would have loved the travel cosmetic bag in that pattern for myself.

Still considering the large weekender for me. Hopefully, I can make that decision before they are gone. Seems like this pattern is extremely well-loved already.

well..... i caved and got the deluxe everyday, cleo and backpack. this pattern is just so cute! glad everyone got a chance to get them at a discount. sorry to see this series end tho. the first and last patterns are still my favs.:)
Awesome order, great choices! :)
I'm incredibly bummed that I missed the Tahitian. I knew about them but they weren't on my radar as something to get for myself and I didn't really think about how much DD would love them. I feel very lucky I at least found the mermaid tote (and at a huge discount!) but I would have loved the travel cosmetic bag in that pattern for myself.

Still considering the large weekender for me. Hopefully, I can make that decision before they are gone. Seems like this pattern is extremely well-loved already.

I know what you're saying about the older patterns...I wish I'd have found out about them sooner. I'd love to find one of the London/Fancy That Kasey bags for my dd but they don't seem to be around much any more. I'm guessing the older ones will continue to pop up on 6pm/Amazon/eBay :thumbsup2 Hopefully at decent prices for those of us that want to add to our collections. ;) I'd eventually like a backpack or weekender but not sure which print!

Here's the small Veronica hobo for anyone that's interested in seeing it:
9613309345_51a007a4ae.jpg

9613308105_16c2e6e289.jpg

with the travel cosmetic so you can get size perspective:
9616547212_f8e5006843.jpg

I know what you're saying about the older patterns...I wish I'd have found out about them sooner. I'd love to find one of the London/Fancy That Kasey bags for my dd but they don't seem to be around much any more. I'm guessing the older ones will continue to pop up on 6pm/Amazon/eBay :thumbsup2 Hopefully at decent prices for those of us that want to add to our collections. ;) I'd eventually like a backpack or weekender but not sure which print!

you got amazing pattern placement on your veronica, congrats!

Thank you for posting this! You got amazing placement - if I get something similar I'll be so happy!:goodvibes

Why did you tell me this???!!! These are so cute! My DD is going to flip for those dolls. A line like this is way overdue. Small World is a favorite with my kids and it was always sad that there was a lack of souvenirs. DD has wanted a Small World doll for the last 3 years. And the plush! Too cute! Wish they had a boy doll or two.

I know I agree 100%! I snap up anything I can that is Small World or Mary Blair. The only boy for now is the England doll. I wish they would include more lil boys as well!
I must have the Kenya, Hawaii and Japan girls!

it's been fun chatting about what to buy. gonna miss this thread now that the final release has come. maybe we can still post good iasw sale prices tho, lol! hope everyone enjoys their poly purchases:)

Is it just me or did a lot of things sell out yesterday? I'm still debating that large duffle. DH thinks that DD would steal it as soon as it arrived. She already took my little Polynesian Cosmetic bag because she needs the charm to keep the charm on her purse company and the case to store "some jewelry, seaglass, animals, and crayons."

Is it just me or did a lot of things sell out yesterday? I'm still debating that large duffle. DH thinks that DD would steal it as soon as it arrived. She already took my little Polynesian Cosmetic bag because she needs the charm to keep the charm on her purse company and the case to store "some jewelry, seaglass, animals, and crayons."

i wonder if the older patterns sold out or if they just pulled them from the website. i skipped the around the world pattern and now have started to think about that one. bad timing, lol

just checked the lesportsac site and noticed they are having another sale which includes the small world prints. savings range from 15% to 25% depending upon the amount you spend. just thought i would post in case anyone is still on the fence. also, looks like the melanie has sold out in the polynesian pattern. i caved once more and ordered the carryall:rolleyes: i am so done now!

Geez, it does look like the pulled the Around The World print. Glad I got the Cleo ordered in it before they pulled it! I am done now too! I think the Polynesian print is one of the cutest!

Done here as well. Wondering if they will have anymore Hawaii only releases? I managed to get one of the Alice in Wonderland ones on ebay but it was hard to find one! I for one would love a Peter Pan design!

I just purchased my final bag in the collection. My DS8 loved the Small World ride when we went last August and has been jealous that Mommy and DD8 have IASW bags. I got him the Basic Black Backpack with embroidery. It was on sale 25% off and free ship. I think I have at least one bag in every single print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter