Disney in August (10th)

Me too! Sorry you guys didn't get to meet Johnny (he still felt sick the next day when we had to leave!). Hopefully we'll get down there again, and no Beverly!!

We'll get to meet again sometime. Next time, no more Beverly's, ick.

It was a fun time, a bit of a recap.

Sha showed us a nice welcome when we arrived, some wonderful gifts, a nice ride in the Characters In Flight Balloon and dinner at Raglan Road.

We got to meet up with Jerry and Hannah on multiple occaisions and had a great time and many laughs with them. Definitely have to hook up again next time...

Christi (Can84) and her brother joined us at Le Cellier and had a great time running around Epcot with them, along with Reflections of Earth after dinner.

Amanda met us for a bit and some tasty treats around World Showcase. The snow cones in Japan are just yummy....I reccomend the Melon, mmmmmm.

The Birthday trip was great, I got 4 cards, free admission to Epcot one day (before our package started), a free night at the Dolphin, Champagne delivered to my room at the Dolphin as well (nice touch) and many other small birthday surprises.

The highlight was going underground and seeing all the backstage areas...it makes the magic all the more special in my mind.

We also were able to meet up with a castmember, who joined us for a couple evenings as well. Her and Rob became good buddies.

Lots of great things happening, as always. I did get a bronchial infection as soon as I returned home, but better home than on vacation.

Cheers everyone, can't wait to meet you all again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter