Disney in a Time of Covid-A Different, But Wonderful Trip! (updated 8/4/22 x2)

Oooh! I just found these! These are some fun little videos that came with our PP. This first one is the 2 pictures I posted above from Galaxy's Edge, the zoom in and zoom out.

These others are just cute.

I hope they work in here! Yeah, if you click on the picture, you should be able to play them.

Day 10. September 14th, 2020. We're back at Epcot today. We got to sleep in because the park didn't open until 11am. We didn't get any breakfast because we were planning on eating a lot at Food and Wine this day. We had no ADRs and were ready to see what snacks were available. We were at the International Gateway at 10:53am. The crowds were huge that day as you can see.

The Skyliner was up and running!

We did have to weave our way in and out of the queue to get to the temperature taking station and bag check. It looks like a lot of people here, but it wasn't and we kept moving.

Oh my gosh however will we manage with these crowds.

We were determined to focus on WS today for Food and Wine. We walked over to Canada first so we could start at one end instead of in the middle.

We were going to head back to watch the movie in Circle Vision. It was a new one with Moira and Johnny Rose, er Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy narrating.

Here's a snippet.

We loved the movie! If it weren't for stupid Covid, we had considered going to Toronto this summer, but I don't think Canadians are letting Americans back in yet, so we'll have to wait for a different year. Toronto is only 9 hours by car for us though! We'll make it there soon though, because we also want to see the town where everyone's favorite Canadian show Schitt's Creek was filmed!

A few more pictures in Canada. This is a country we never explored very much before, so we wanted to make sure we got a good look around.

My peeps.

Alright, enough scenery, let's get some food! We started with an Orange Shake in a souvenir Orange Bird cup. We got that at the Citrus Blossom, although my receipt says Austraila.. That shake was delish.

We also got the crispy citrus chicken served with orange aioli and baby greens. And an edible flower! Look how pretty it is.

Well that was amazingly delicious. These guys were trying to get some but we said no.

The kids and I ducked into Disney Traders on the WS bridge. They wanted to get some souvenirs for their friends. Lucy got her BFF a shoulder Mushu and Maura got her BFF a stuffed Stitch. I also got my awesome Haunted Mansion puzzle (I know, why at Epcot?) But I love that thing. It was really hard, but I did it all myself in March! We also got the penny press at the machines that are still 50 cents each. There aren't many of those left!

Here's the finished puzzle. Sorry for the glare!

I guess then we walked across Showcase Plaza and went to Mexico instead. So much for starting at one end and going to the other.

We were still hungry, having shared the previously purchased items, and though this is always at Epcot and not exclusive to Food and Wine, we went into La Cantina and got cheese empanadas and churros. We'd had the empanadas on our last trip and they were so good we couldn't wait to sample them again. But see how we're just getting one order? We have to pace ourselves so we can try lots of stuff!

The churros didn't need that Nutella. The kids used it though. Of course we loved everything. Here's my dorks enjoying churros.

I had my alligator mask on this day and people kept telling me I looked scary. I think it's hilarious, not scary, but whatever.

I would love this hanging in my house.

It took me a minute to figure this picture out, because we're all in it, but I see Lucy took it in the mirror! Mystery solved.

After that, we headed into the Mexico pavilion. But I'm going to leave you with a picture of the outside for today.

[

We also got the crispy citrus chicken served with orange aioli and baby greens. And an edible flower! Look how pretty it is.

Well that was amazingly delicious. These guys were trying to get some but we said no.

Isn't it funny how the ducks will eat another bird?! Their own kind! On our first trip to Disney I fed some chicken to a crane outside Pecos Bills and we still laugh about the cannibal birds.

Isn't it funny how the ducks will eat another bird?! Their own kind! On our first trip to Disney I fed some chicken to a crane outside Pecos Bills and we still laugh about the cannibal birds.

Yes. I've always thought that was nuts. I guess they don't know though?

Okay. It's been a month. Where have I been? Nowhere. It's sheer laziness on my part! Our neighbors are in Disney right now though. They just arrived today, at CBR no less and I'm super jealous, so I guess re-living my own trip is sort of filling the void. Sort of.

We headed into the Mexico pavilion, but one more shot before we head in.

And then we were in!

We looked around at the shop in the middle of the pavilion. Lucy got a really cool fish box for little jewelry and trinkets and such. Maura got a Magnet, bracelet, and a small bull pinata. He was the smaller version of one they had in the shop that has his own Instagram! #mexicotorito.

That's the one on Instagram in the picture. We posted that to his page. Maura has a smaller version of that guy. He even has his own nametag.

Since we were in Mexico, of course we rode La Gran Fiesta again.

Just a few pictures since I posted more the other day.

My favorite part! Love those fireworks!

Adios, Caballeros! See you next time!

And with that, we exited the pavilion for 2020.

We kept moving around the world and skipped into Norway. Okay, we didn't skip, but I get sick of saying "walked" all the time.

What is UP with my hair in this picture? I'll blame the weather.

A character cavalcade! I think this one was princesses.

Yep!

I was about to say I didn't think we spent that much time in Norway, but we did and duh, they have a ride in there! First some more nonsense before we get in line.

Do you see the puffin in this picture?

There he is!

We were in line now. The wait said 35 minutes. Some scenic shots. The Fjording? That sounds like some kind of corporal punishment.

There's our intended destination.

Troll!

(continued in next post)

We're getting closer to the door!

So.......close......

Ah, we're in. Barely, but we're in! We were kind of glad to not have FPs for this ride. We had them on our last trip, but didn't get to see all the stuff in the queue. It definitely pretty in there!

Pretty sure these are tools for collecting ice, but I can also see them as some sort of scary, old school medical instruments.

Maura's looking at something...

Okay, here's where it got REALLY pretty. This part is reminiscent of the Rapunzel bathrooms in MK.

I'm not so sure about those fish in the jar there.

Before too long we were on our Viking ship! We only waited 22 minutes. Not bad at all!

There's the ice queen herself!

Here's our ride photo! I guess we were at the part where they take it. None of us know where the camera is on this ride.

All is well in Arandale again.

We enjoyed the ride. It was the second time we'd been on it and it was just as good as we remembered. I know it's not everyone's favorite, but we like it. Frozen was a big hit in our house when it came out, and I'd say it's still a favorite. We got spit out in the dump shop, and we didn't make any purchases her, but we did have to get this classic picture in the store.

China was up next. We saw right away they had dumplings and Mongolian beef bao buns and wanted some of those. I'm 99% sure we're in line for said food items here, but I'm not sure if Maura is looking at something else her or what.

Some picture of the landscape while we waited in line.

That sky is looking ominous.

Ah, the fruits of our waiting!

I know the dumplings were yummy. Jason said the bun was too. Maura was sad the bun was more like a pita or taco. She was hoping for the buns that have the filling all stuffed inside. She'd get some of those later.

Jason also got a Happy Peach that made him happy. This was peach liqueur and dark rum. Safe to say he enjoyed it.

After our snacks we looked around some more. Here's the girls under the entrance to China.

I think everyone gets this picture, but it's an unwritten rule that you have to.

They had a neat exhibit about Shanghai Disney. These are some of the costumes the cast members wear there.

More CM costumes.

IT was a neat exhibit. I'm glad we got to see it. It's fun to see how the parks are different and the same all over the world.

(continued in next post)

I guess we needed a rest after that. This looks like it could be an album cover for something.

We wandered back outside for some more standard China pavilion photos.

This is a view I never remember seeing before. Lucy was doing a great job of getting photos of stuff we don't have 8 million photos of already.

There was no PP in China, so we had to take our own. Oh the horrors!

We stopped in the shops in China and got a few things. Lucy got a really pretty peacock ring. I got a solar bobblehead for my BFF, and we got some candy. And that was it for China for this trip! Somehow we missed the Terra Cotta Warriors. I'm not sure how we managed that, but we did. I like seeing those guys!

We eased on down the road to the next country.

Before long, we arrived in Deutschland. I'm part German, so I always enjoy seeing Germany. We also have some really good friends who live there.

We stepped into Karamelle-Kuche for some caramels. My receipt for this place still said "Glas Und Porze." Interesting.

Lucy got a caramel flight, we got a plain caramel square and a salted caramel with dark chocolate. Oh, and a Diet Coke. You know, to cancel out all the calories from the caramels. Here's what was left
of Lucy's caramel flight. Jason didn't realize she paid for that herself and he helped himself to a bite. He was quickly reprimanded.

At least she got to enjoy most of it.

I went to see the Food and Wine offerings in Germany, and THEY HAD NO SPAETZLE!!!!! How can they not have spaetzle? They had some potato and cheese thing, but I wanted spaetzle. Sad. I just took a picture of this horse's behind instead.

We wouldn't be eating here this trip. I can't remember if they were even open. You know what though? THEY would have had spaetzle.

My peeps in Germany.

Now I guess it's only fair to get a shot of the front of the horse.

We checked out the trains. Maura seemed happy about it.

And that was the end of Germany.

Next up was Italy. No snacks appealed to us here, but we did take some pictures.

Jason looks like a giant ready to crush someone in this picture.

I guess Lucy took a selfie.

Our friends had an exchange student from Italy a couple years ago. They took her to Disney for a week. I asked her when they got back if she though Italy was well represented at Epcot and she said definitely. She was impressed by the accuracy of everything!

This is definitely a Lucy picture.

There were finally some PP in Italy! Yay!

Remy!

I like this one. Except for my sweaty back. It was HOT and I had a backpack on. Jason probably had a sweaty back too, but you can't tell because of the color of his shirt.

What are we pointing at? No clue.

A few more we took of Italy.

And one more in Italy, then I'm going to wrap it up for tonight. I'm on staycation this week though, so I hope to get more updates done!

Want to give you a quick (1st time) post to let you know that I have been following your TRs (as far as some went) for awhile.
It's been fun to follow along and boy are the girls older since the first report! Had to laugh when I saw Lucy's tropical micky head shirt - I have one too! Think they were in all family sizes.
I also enjoy seeing your "local" WI & Badger shirts. I liked following you since you are from WI where I grew up. Now live juust over the border in IL but work in Janesville WI.:offtopic:I felt your pain about the 2020 WI State Fair but was fun to see your drive through picture. We have been going to the SF since we dated and will be celebrating our 30th anniversary in OCT. We've only miss maybe less then 5 years last year being one. Our adult kids make sure they find time and travel to the fair with friends now. So I have to ask what are your thought of this years fair and the OPENING time of 11:00?!! Even tho we have an hour drive we always have been there early (B4 9AM) to make the most of the day and when its cooler. Just can't picture what the traffic @11 will be!

Look forward to reading the rest of your adventure at WDW

Last edited:
Hey Stanger!
I finally got back on too!
nice to 'see' you!

Oh the NORSE-sense...
HA! see that!

It really does!
Need to frame it!

this just reminds me of something from a Vacation movie..

COME ON get ta posting!

Yay, welcome back! I've read some of your PTR, but I need to get back to it.

LOL. NOrse-sense.

I think I do need to frame that picture.

Yes, vacation movie or a Seinfeld episode.

I'm posting now!

Want to give you a quick (1st time) post to let you know that I have been following your TRs (as far as some went) for awhile.
It's been fun to follow along and boy are the girls older since the first report! Had to laugh when I saw Lucy's tropical micky head shirt - I have one too! Think they were in all family sizes.
I also enjoy seeing your "local" WI & Badger shirts. I liked following you since you are from WI where I grew up. Now live juust over the border in IL but work in Janesville WI.:offtopic:I felt your pain about the 2020 WI State Fair but was fun to see your drive through picture. We have been going to the SF since we dated and will be celebrating our 30th anniversary in OCT. We've only miss maybe less then 5 years last year being one. Our adult kids make sure they find time and travel to the fair with friends now. So I have to ask what are your thought of this years fair and the OPENING time of 11:00?!! Even tho we have an hour drive we always have been there early (B4 9AM) to make the most of the day and when its cooler. Just can't picture what the traffic @11 will be!

Look forward to reading the rest of your adventure at WDW

:welcome: Thanks for saying hi! So glad to have you along and thanks for reading my other TRs. I AM going to finish my 2015 one when I'm done with this one. I can't leave it unfinished. Even if no one reads it, Jason and Lucy will.

Oh, the tropical Mickey shirt! That's a good one. I can't remember if that was from Kohl's or Old Navy. We LOVE our Wisconsin shirts. Most of them are from Brew City, but a couple are from other places. You're still basically a local. :)

I'm so glad the fair is back this year! I read the changed opening time is due to not enough workers, which I know is a problem nation wide, but yes, we're still sad. We usually arrive at 8 when they open so we can leave around 1 or 2 when it starts to get hot and crowded. We'll see how it goes.

I have more adventure coming now!

Alright. We were finished in Italy. Next up was America. We honestly don't usually spend even a minute here, because well, we live here. Though we will be sure to see the Voices of Liberty one of these trips. Obviously they weren't performing on this particular trip. Lucy wanted a treat here though. If you recall from a previous trip report, she had wanted a funnel cake and was denied because it wasn't a snack credit. Well, now she gets one every time. We grabbed a couple of pictures before finding a table to sit and eat the funnel cake.

As you can see once again the crowds were enormous.

And then the funnel cake. Here it is in all it's glory before it got destroyed. Lucy opted for the powdered sugar and chocolate sauce this time.

She's obviously pleased with her treat.

Since Japan is right next door to America, Maura and I opted for a cooler treat and ran to get some kaki gori. We both went with rainbow flavor.

Those are always refreshing. I think Jason and I shared one. If there is a frozen slushy/icy like treat, we will get it. We all like them.

While we were enjoying our snacks, Ivan came to visit us again. He was REALLY close to us.

We weren't using a zoom lens here. He was pretty much sitting in our laps. He just stood there and stared hoping we'd drop something.

After we were sufficiently refreshed, we kept on moving. Since we had only gotten a snack in Japan so far, we went in to look around. We definitely wanted to head into Mitsukoshi. We always
find something to purchase in there. There was also a PP in Japan, so we stopped for that first.

My alligator mask makes me look like I have a huge toothy grin in this picture. Several people told me that day my mask was scary. I think it's hilarious.

Remy!

And now one the other way.

We headed into Japan then.

Lucy and the gum girl.

Perry the Platypus used to make an appearance here when they had the Agent P missions. We always enjoyed those. I hope they bring back something similar at some point.

I guess I didn't take any pictures IN Mitsukoshi, but we did make a large purchase in there. We got 3 sets of chopsticks, some melon and lemon candies and some taffy like candy, 4 bowls, one tiny dish for cat food, and a mug with cats all over it. Many of those were souvenirs for friends and family, but we did keep the chopsticks and one of the bowls. We use them all the time! With that, we said sayonara to Japan for this trip and walked over to Morocco.

(continued in next post)

Onward to Morocco! We just stopped in here to take a few pictures. We had looked in the shops on our first Epcot visit.

I SWEAR I took a picture of Jason pretending to pee in one of the fountains in Morocco. I remember asking him to do it, but I can't find it. I had seen that in other people's TRs and thought it was hilarious. He was reluctant to do it, but obliged me at the time. I wonder if he went back and erased the photo at some point. If I come across it, I'll be sure to post it!

Next we stopped in France. Lucy wanted crepes. We got a table and the kids sat down while Jason and I got the snacks. Lucy needed to take a picture of the lemon candies she got in Mitsukoshi. The packaging is pretty awesome.

This place was on our original list of places to eat this year, but they weren't open yet, so next time I guess.

Fountain pic! With a Remy topiary in the background.

I'm not sure if this one is blurry or hazy. Maybe both.

I guess Lucy wanted ice cream before her crepes.

This was a little slice of heaven right here. Raspberry macron sandwich! Yum!

And NOW we have the crepes. We got a cinnamon and sugar and a strawberry. I don't know how we kept eating! And we weren't done yet either.

A few more pictures in France.

Maura looks like she's ignoring everything in this picture. She probably was.

There's Remy!

Maura is definitely exasperated with us all.

We did get a couple of PP in France.

Chip!

The sass is real here.

We're encroaching on UK territory now.

And one more in Canada.

After this, we decided to go into Future World for a while to digest some of our treats. Future World was still a hot mess of course.

Figment has no line, let's go in there!

(continued in next post)

We always have time for our purple friend Figment. We only discovered JII in 2015. I mean, we knew it was there, but never went on it for some reason. Now we love it. Any one of us may burst into a rousing rendition of "Just One Spark" at any time. And now of course I'll have it stuck in my head for the next 3 days because I just mentioned it.

I actually got decent pictures in here for once!

Good old Figgy and Eric Idle. We bid them adieu for another trip.

Pooh was outside catching butterflies when we came out! Of course the girls wanted to get a picture with him. This was so nice that Disney did this so you could still see some characters even if you couldn't have a proper meet and greet.

We saw the wait wasn't too long for Soarin' so we headed over the The Land for another ride on it. As you can see I had to hold out giant (but not heavy) shopping bag from Mitsukoshi because they weren't doing package pick up or delivery to the resort. I REALLY hope that comes back. It's such a great service.

We walked right onto Soarin'. We got all the way to the loading area without stopping. This NEVER happens on Soarin'.

I'm so glad they didn't take away David Puddy aka Joe Swanson aka The Tick when they updated the ride.

We rode and enjoyed again. I do agree there is maybe too much CGI in the newer version of Soarin', but it's still a fun ride. Since we had such luck with Soarin', we thought we'd see how the wait was for Test Track. The wait was zero even though it said 25 minutes. I didn't even take any pictures walking through the line on this one. None of us did! We did get a few not great shots ON the ride though.

Here's us in our car when we went by the reflection part of the ride.

Here's our ride photo. I look like I'm cackling with the alligator mask. I'm not sure why Lucy chose the middle seat either. I would have thought she wanted the end, but who knows.

Lucy looks like she lost some hair in the wind because it's all blowing forward.

There we go, that's better.

After TT, we wanted to get one last ride on Spaceship Earth before the refurb. We felt lucky that the refurb was postponed and we got to ride it again in this form. The first time I ever rode SE in 2001 I thought it was the dumbest ride. I don't know what I was thinking. It's such a classic and now obviously I love it. The kids do too!

Today at work, I saw a woman with a red purse that looked just like the outside of SE. I told her how much I loved it and what it reminded me of. Normally I hate purses. I just hate carrying them, but I would have carried hers! She said she hates purses too but loved this one. I wish I had a picture, but you can probably imagine.

Where are we headed again?

Oh, right.

Maura was my ride partner, so Lucy must have taken this picture of the back of my head.

Just a couple pictures this time. You've all seen it. You know what scenes are in it. We didn't take as many either so we could just enjoy this last trip on SE in this form.

The front of this lady! I usually see her from the back in pictures.

Jason and Lucy's future. I think Lucy was taking a picture when her picture was taken.

Mine and Maura's future. I don't know if Maura blinked on purpose or not.

(continued in next post)

Just a couple more of our futures because they crack me up every time I see them.

Maura and I made it on the big board after you get off.

Sigh. I'll miss that and this version of SE. I'm glad I gave it another chance and learned to love it. Thankfully we have so many pictures of it from over they years, I don't think we'll ever forget it.
It was getting closer to closing time, but we still had at least one more snack we wanted from F&W (yes, we were going to eat more), and I had seen a bowl I wanted to get the other day at one of the stores in showcase plaza. We had to go back that way anyway to get back to BC. I told Jason and the girls to go to the World Showplace Pavilion, as that was where the food was we wanted, and I'd get my bowl and catch up with them. The bowl I wanted was from the Ink and Paint collection. It was the one thing I saw that I really wanted this trip so I decided to get it. Jason thought it was really cool too, so that was a bonus. We've used it several times and people love it. This isn't my bowl, but this is what it looks like.

Purchase made, I walked over to the pavilion to meet my peeps. Jason had gotten a Mule Beer and Maura had gotten a Frozen S'mores drink. The girls had also gotten Liquid Nitro Cake Pops. We had seen them making these the other day and had to try them. It was vanilla ice cream frozen in liquid nitrogen and they they dipped that in hot chocolate that hardened quickly, but not before they dipped it in either Twix, M&M, or plain chocolate. Maura got Twix and Lucy got M&M. They were so good. You can see Maura's s'more drink there too.

And then we had to roll ourselves on out of there. Epcot was just about closed for the day. We said goodbye to Epcot for this trip, but we LOVED Food and Wine. We can't wait until next September (2022) to go again!

That was the last picture any of us took this day. I think we were too full to take anymore. We did head back to BC. We rested for a bit, and then wanted to swim. Of course it was lightening, so we had to wait a big. It was about 8pm by this time, so the girls and I walked down to The Market at Ale and Compass to refill our mugs and do some pin trading. The girls made some good trades, and I guess on the way back to the room Maura decided she was hungry again. How? She eats the least of any of us. But, we got an Easy Mac bowl, a chocolate milk, and a pack of hard boiled eggs. Those were for the morning I think. Back in the room, Maura made and ate her Easy Mac and by then the thunder had stopped, and SAB was back open. We went down there until the pool closed at 10, and then the girls STILL wanted to swim, so we went back to the quiet pool and swam for another 30 minutes. I do remember there was a hilarious family at the quiet pool. They were giving each other a hard time, and trying to get people in the water who didn't want to be. They had some squirt guns too that they were squirting their family members with. They were just a hoot to watch.

We finally called it quits and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I had 23,376 steps this day. Tomorrow was our second day at HS and we had another chance at Rise of the Resistance. Do you think we got in? You have to wait and see for that!

Day 11 of the trip. Hollywood Studios again today. Our last chance to try for Rise of the Resistance. We were up at 8am, planning to leave Beach Club by 9am. We were planning on taking the Skyliner over today. We were out the door by 9 and headed over. When we got to the ramp for the Skyliner, the CM told us there was a back up at CBR and it would take 45-60 minutes to get to HS if we waited. No dice. We didn't want to be late. So, we turned around and started the walk over to HS. Lucy took some pictures while we walked.

Even though those are just bushes and plants, they are always better looking at Disney, so we'd better get pictures.

We were through the temperature check line and security quickly and soon we were going through here.

We headed over to the area near 50's Prime Time to park it and wait for the boarding groups for RotR to open.

After taking those 2 pictures, we sat. And opened our phones to the app. And watched the time tick. And waited. And then it was 10:00 on the dot and.....

Jason got in! But he didn't just get in! He got boarding group 1!!!!! That meant our ride time was right now! We started heading over there immediately. We scanned our bands (I think. Maybe we had to show them Jason's phone. I don't remember) and we were in! Duh, of course we started taking pictures immediately.

We were a little excited.

Soon Rey was talking to us and telling us she needed our help to fight the First Order. Of course we agreed.

These guys were there too.

We then were walked outside to where we'd meet our ship.

Admiral Ackbar was there to meet us.

Uh oh!

This was seriously daunting. Even though we knew it was just an attraction based on a fictional story, seeing all the Storm Troopers lined up like that was very intimidating. So, we were arrested. And taken onto the Star Destroyer.

And into the jail cell.

Seriously. So. Incredibly. Realistic!

Maura tried to figure out if we could get out.

This guy was watching to be sure we didn't escape.

Prisoners!

These guys came to talk to us and basically told us we were in big trouble.

And then we sat there for a minute.

And....then they opened up our prison cell and told us to come and sit in the hallway because the attraction was down. Dang.

We sat in the hallway for probably a good 20 minutes while they fixed whatever the issue was. The CMs were great though, and totally stayed in character. They were giving Maura a hard time about her droid and said she didn't know how to properly take care of it. They said it was clearly a First Order droid because of it's colors.

They had some other back and forth banter with other guests. And of course there had to be one annoying couple in the bunch who had to keep going up to them and harassing the CMs trying to get them to say funny stuff. They tried too hard. It was more fun if the CMs just picked on someone for no reason.

Soon, we were sent back to our cells for the ride to resume operation.

(continued in next post)

Bill Weasley and Kylo Ren came to yell at us again, and then just when we though all hope was lost, Finn came to rescue us!

This was such a cool effect.

We got to enjoy the rest of the attraction with no interruptions! I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

And that was it. Wow. What a ride! If you are even the smallest Star Wars fan, you'll love this. We are huge Star Wars fans in our house, so we LOVED it. Even if you've never seen the movies and have no idea about the plot, you'd enjoy the ride because it's an EXPERIENCE. It's much more than a ride.

Well, that made our morning! And it was just starting. We walked around Galaxy's Edge for a bit. We did make an appointment for the Droid Depot. We wanted to bring back a droid for our nephew. Pricey souvenir, but we knew he'd love it (he did.)

We took some more pictures while we looked around.

We saw a PP so we stopped.

Magic shot!

Maura and BB-7 got their own personal shoot then.

And then we found these. The cutest soda bottles ever. We are usually diet drinkers (and diet Pepsi at that), but we got one regular Coke and one diet because these were so cute. We still have them. WE drank the soda, but kept the bottles.

And then Jason realized that Maura's BB-7 could interact with the droids in Galaxy's Edge. So obviously we tried that.

Oh, they have the soda bottles in this picture.

(continued in next post)

We hadn't had breakfast and were getting a bit hungry, so we went over to Rosie's American Cafe on Hollywood Blvd. for a snack/lunch.
The kids both had a churro. Lucy had to properly document that.

You can see Maura also had a Headless Horseman pumpkin straw. It's awesome. It lights up and blinks. I use it often. I had a Mickey pretzel.

This amazingness was a frozen apple cider with boba balls and a blinking poison apple light cube.

Lucy sampling that.

I'm not sure what Jason had, but I'm sure he had bites of all the stuff we had. I saw fries on one of those pictures too, so we definitely had those as well. Feeling full enough for the time being,
we went to check on the wait for Rock n Rollercoaster. It said 35 minutes. We got in line assuming it wouldn't be that long.

[

It wasn't. A mere 16 minutes later, we were doing this.

I think we liked it.

And it was still early! What to do next? I'll talk about that next time. Still lots to do!

That is AMAZING to get 1st group!!! OMG! I am so scared for the November trip.. SO SCARED!

You know i adore all your photos and really brought me back to the magic! just too see the NO CROWDS is magic in itself!
Why are these kids growing like weeds??? WHY! and they are so beautiful. What is Gum girl?
Rise may be the best ride ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter