Disney has something HUGE happening! It's OFFICIAL...post #1

I am already booked for April... I hope if this deal is true I can cancel my other ressie and rebook!!! I might even upgrade to a better hotel if that deal is true!!!

I have a trip planned for June so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for this deal.

Yeah, I'm way curious too about how this would work. Right now I have 8 nights booked already... and 9 day hopper passes. So if this deal is true and I can get 3 free days of tickets for every 4 days I puchase, I would be eligible for 6 free days? (since I am looking for a 9 day tickets) I wonder if I could just pay for the "non-expiration" upgrade on those "free" tickets and use them in the future???? But I bet there will be all sorts of rules that will limit what you can do.

Stupid car breaking down on Tuesday, even with the rumored deal being amazing, I just wouldn't be able to afford it. :sad1:

OK, moms of twins and anyone else....

If we book for the week of March 7, we get all three deals?? the three nights hotel free AND the three day park passes AND the $200 gift card???

They're making it hard for me to put off our next trip! Our plan is to skip Disney for a couple of years and save to buy DVC, but they are making it really hard to stay away!

We were planning a trip in June, but we were going to camp at Fort Wilderness. Do these offers EVER include tent camping sites?
I'll have to run the numbers, because I'm sure it would end up being cheaper to pay the four nights in a room!?!
Exciting! Can't wait!

We weren't going to go until Dec. of 2009 but now I might have to talk DH into going earlier. My birthday is March 23rd. Happy Birthday to me!!:cheer2:

well now we have to wait till 5pm...wonder if we called (wdd)this afternoon and asked if their was any specials and see what answer we get? i might do that and see what happens. i will post with what i find out. fingers crossed for everyone

well now we have to wait till 5pm...wonder if we called (wdd)this afternoon and asked if their was any specials and see what answer we get? i might do that and see what happens. i will post with what i find out. fingers crossed for everyone

Has anyone tried to call? We are booked March 6th -14th! I was hoping for moderate crowds BUT I guess I would take a GREAT deal instead! LOL

So the talk is that we will beable to adjust our cost of already booked trips?

Dana

For any of you whom have already booked a room only prior to a promo coming out, how easy is it to just call and ask for the promo? Do you have to cancel the original and then rebook; or will they just change to original to reflect the promo?? Also we are booked for 8 days now....if we cannot stay for 14 days will I just pay for 5 and get the 3 free? TIA

5:00 pm Eastern? Central? Probably not Pacific Time??

So, help!!!! I live in Pacific Time. When should I be looking?? What is the time Difference??? Oh Please Help!!

5:00 pm Eastern? Central? Probably not Pacific Time??

So, help!!!! I live in Pacific Time. When should I be looking?? What is the time Difference??? Oh Please Help!!

I would assume it's Eastern time that the annoucement will come, (since WDW is on the east coast and goes by EST) you have a 3 hour time difference from the east coast so it would 2pm PST....

P.S to assure you, right now I am in New England (EST) and it is 10:09 am... it should be 7:09am where you are, right?

Dang!! I just found a GREAT deal on flights, I'm afraid I'll lose it. I want to book so badly RIGHT NOW. Hurry 5 o'clock, hurry 5 o'clock.

For any of you whom have already booked a room only prior to a promo coming out, how easy is it to just call and ask for the promo? Do you have to cancel the original and then rebook; or will they just change to original to reflect the promo?? Also we are booked for 8 days now....if we cannot stay for 14 days will I just pay for 5 and get the 3 free? TIA

Hey I am willing to cancel and rebook, lol. That is a DEAL! LMBO!

Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter