Disney has something HUGE happening! It's OFFICIAL...post #1

Just booked this evening for Feb. and Mar. trips. (We'll be moving there soon and are school and job hunting.) :banana: Does anyone know if you can get the tickets separated from the room key? We don't need them as we are AP holders. We'll use them for upgrading our AP next year. THANKS!

The CM that helped me was great! She said she hadn't seen this great of offers from disney since 9/11. She said that even though things have been busy for bookings that she still expected some more to come out. Things must have really slowed for 2009. :) Great for all of us!!!!:cool1:

They told me yes as I am also an AP holder and was concerned. I think I might pass them along to a family that lookslike they might need them, while we are there.

We were going to hold off until 2010 to go again but at this price we couldn't say no. Going Jan 30th for a week at POP. Woo Hoo

just book 7 nights at pop with 6 day PH for DD11, DH & myself for $1,382.74! :cool1:

Hi everyone,
I posted on another thread too, but wanted to give all with pincodes a heads up before calling Disney.

I have the buy 4 get 3 ressie for April with a 7 day hopper no expiration and dining. When I called to apply the pincode instead, the total was $160 more.

So, the moral of the story is, the buy 4 get 3 is a better deal than the new 3 day/3 night with passes for $995.

I would have liked the $500 card (unless it cannot be used in conjunction with the buy 4 get 3 because with that I saved $560 as I prev. posted)

have a magical evening!

We just booked 7 days/6 nights at Pop Century in January!! It will be me, DH, DS and DD and we are excited! We are paying $682.00 total, plus we get the $200 Disney Giftcard!! We only got 1 day Park Hoppers because we have been to Disney many times and just wanted to go and experience other Disney things this time (other resorts for dinner, Downtown Disney, our own resort pool, ect.) We also plan on going to Universal Studios for one day as we all love that place! :)

Thanks so much for this thread! If I hadn't read it earlier, I would have never known about this!!

just book 7 nights at pop with 6 day PH for DD11, DH & myself for $1,382.74! :cool1:

I was told I was getting 7Day MYW Base Tickets. I told the CM that we only needed 6Day Tickets and she said, "Are you sure, They are FREE." So if I got 6 day tickets, would it save me any money, or would it be the same price as 7 Day tickets?

Wow, i really like this forum, glad you guys are here, will check with SO and see if we can pull this off!

I was told I was getting 7Day MYW Base Tickets. I told the CM that we only needed 6Day Tickets and she said, "Are you sure, They are FREE." So if I got 6 day tickets, would it save me any money, or would it be the same price as 7 Day tickets?

You are only paying for 4 and getting 3 free so you shouldn't be saving any money by only getting 6. We ended up getting the 7 (only wanted 3) and attaching the no expiration to it so we could bring them back next time. The difference between expiration and non-expiration was less than $200 for 2 tickets. I could never get 2 4 day hoppers for that amount in the future so I went for it. We're still saving $560 with the added park days.

We just went on Oct for the Food and Wine Festival on our DVC points and rebooked a bounce back offer for next October that I thought was a good deal.
We bought AP since we knew we would be going back within the year but with this deal how could I pass up a Spring Break Trip w/ DD14. So far we will be driving as long as the gas stays down and the airfare remains so high. I already have hotel rooms booked for around $100.00 total and I do have points for other hotels that I can use but will wait until it gets closer to the time. I already have GC for food along the way and our favorite Rainforest!
It is looking good that I will be able to surpise DD for all her hard work and good behavior this year.:cutie:

We are going the week of April 13-18 and these dates are not included!:sad2:

We are going from April 9- 18th and we didn't get any thing either, but some people with our dates are getting discounts. I even called the day the promotion came out and nothing, only club level rooms. So I feel your pain!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter