• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card for Passes

Jecca

DIS Veteran
Quick question... Can I use a Disney Gift Card to purchase an AP at the Disney Store? I'm thinking no, but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks.

-Jessica.

Hi Jessica!

I just asked specifically about the use of the Disney Gift Card when I was as TDS the other night. I was told that the Gift cards are specifically for purchases made at TDS ONLY - not for use at the parks, resorts, or World of Disney.
So it would seem to me that based upon THAT information that you COULD use your gift card toward an AP purchase at TDS. Of course, I very well could be WRONG, but then I could be RIGHT! :D Try it and see and let us know! :)

TDS gift certificates can NOT be used on park passes or Disney Dollars. Some people have reported success in doing this but the policy is that they are not to do this. My TDS used to let me buy DDs but not any more.

I have two disney gift cards. When I stopped in they said I could buy my passes with them but not disney dollars.

When I order my AP at the disney store, I asked if I could put money on a gift card and then pay for it with this and the staff member told me no problem. So I hope I have no problem when I pick them up. I will let you know.

Kim

We were able to purchase park tickets with gift cards, too. I checked b/f I went to the store and then had no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter