Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash out for PayPal. It costs the same number of SB for $25 PayPal as it does for a $25 Target GC (after the first GC of the month). Transfer the PP funds to your checking account. Use your REDCard to get the 5% discount on Disney GC purchase (either in store or online). Pay the bill with the PP money.
I would also like to add that you won't have to deal with Ebays GC usage limit if you decide to buy GCs there.

Can you do that without incurring Paypal fees? I thought so, but my husband thought they charged to transfer to your bank account. I haven't done it in a while so I don't really remember.
No charge. I do it all of the time with rewards money...ebates, Qmee and SB.

Can you do that without incurring Paypal fees? I thought so, but my husband thought they charged to transfer to your bank account. I haven't done it in a while so I don't really remember.
PP does not charge fees to transfer your balance to your bank account. Fees are only charge when sending/receiving money. Sender gets charged if sending via friends & family, receiver gets charged if its goods & services

I signed up for the Best Buy newsletter, so I get the daily morning "Deal of the Day" emails. If's it's a video game, I normally just check the trade in value at Gamestop to see if the trade in value is worth a flip or not.

Gamers Club Unlocked at BB is much, much better than Power Up Pro at GS.

If you pre-order games for yourself or your children, they also always give out extra $10 rewards for pre-ordering and picking up select games which stacks on top of the 20% off you get.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/my-best-buy-get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

Brand new game: $59.99
-20% off = $47.99
+$10 certificate
$37.99 for a game you'd pay $59.99 for anywhere else (as long as you pre-order).

DS is wanting the NBA2K17 that is coming out for his PS4. I looked at the link you sent and it says the release date is 9/20/16 but if you pre-order the game, you get it 9/16/16. Do you have to go to the store to pick it up, or will they ship it to you on that date? We are about an hour from BB, but are in the area pretty frequently, so I could pick it up, but if they ship it, I'd basically pay for the gamers club on that one purchase alone. Everything else would be icing in the cake!

PP does not charge fees to transfer your balance to your bank account. Fees are only charge when sending/receiving money. Sender gets charged if sending via friends & family, receiver gets charged if its goods & services

Is this new? Because I've never been charged a fee to send to Friends and Family. The only time I've had a fee is if I was selling goods and buyer paid with PayPal.

:duck:
Is this new? Because I've never been charged a fee to send to Friends and Family. The only time I've had a fee is if I was selling goods and buyer paid with PayPal.
It actually depends on your account. If it's drawing from your linked bank account you don't incur the fee but if you are using a linked cc/debit you do. I forgot to add that in my original comment

I didn't go back to see if anyone else commented on this. But if you live in the Midwest near a Meijer grocery store they are doing a gift card promo that includes Disney cards, you will need to be signed up for their mperks program (which is free). You need to clip the mperk coupon in the personalized rewards section of your mperks account. The promo is $3 back in mperk rewards for each $50 gift card you buy. This is good for any gift card they sell. I bought a grocery gift card and some Disney cards. It is just a 6% savings, but we are getting ready to pay our final payment for our trip so every little bit helps.

DS is wanting the NBA2K17 that is coming out for his PS4. I looked at the link you sent and it says the release date is 9/20/16 but if you pre-order the game, you get it 9/16/16. Do you have to go to the store to pick it up, or will they ship it to you on that date? We are about an hour from BB, but are in the area pretty frequently, so I could pick it up, but if they ship it, I'd basically pay for the gamers club on that one purchase alone. Everything else would be icing in the cake!
They will ship it to you. I ordered that game for my son too. It was at the top of his list for his recent birthday.

I feel a little reassured...I see that BB is back in stock, for now.

I went to a different Walgreen's today (one that I have never been to before) and I used a GC to buy a $100 Disney gift card with no problem at all. I still have $200 more in Walgreen's that I'm thinking about converting to eBay. That will give me $300 in eBay cards to use as soon as the next eBucks promo hits.

@Michael2013 - I have bought the $150 pack at Sams a couple of times, the price seems to sty the same, but sometimes they offer free shipping so you can go through a portal to get another 1% or so. The deal right now is if you have a Chase Freedom card, this quarter has 5% cash back on restaurants and club stores, so it made sense to pick some up this quarter to get about 9% off total.

Yeah that's why I am wanting to until the end of September so that I know how much I have left on my Chase Freedom bonus categories to max that out. I wish I would have thought about this last quarter too since they did Sams Club 2 quarters in a row (IIRC).

If the discount on the cards at Sam's club are valid in store then I will just get them there to save on the shipping. What do you mean go through a portal to get another 1%??

Yeah that's why I am wanting to until the end of September so that I know how much I have left on my Chase Freedom bonus categories to max that out. I wish I would have thought about this last quarter too since they did Sams Club 2 quarters in a row (IIRC).

If the discount on the cards at Sam's club are valid in store then I will just get them there to save on the shipping. What do you mean go through a portal to get another 1%??

FYI, Chase Freedom is including Warehouse Clubs again during the 4th quarter of this year.

I have ordered gift cards from Sam's Club online using a Walmart or Sam's Club gift card and this has always worked. In the store I have had a few cashiers block the transaction, but a workaround for this is using the self checkout line as there is no system block on gift card for gift card transactions. I have not tested it much, but have not found a cash back portal that pays on the purchase of gift cards from Sam's Club. Has anyone been credited cash back from any portal buying a gift card at Sam's? If so, did you just order a gift card or was there a filler item in the order as well?

eBay offers $15 Off $75+ purchases in the Home & Garden, Baby, Crafts, Pet Supplies & Sporting Goods categories when you checkout via PayPal and apply coupon code: CBACKTOSCHOOL.

Gcs are not included but I found a loophole.
Add a $60 ebay GC and a $15 listed category item.
Code works like a charm! expires tomorrow night!

this is what I got as my filler:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/19185716024...p_id=117&ipn=icep&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

eBay offers $15 Off $75+ purchases in the Home & Garden, Baby, Crafts, Pet Supplies & Sporting Goods categories when you checkout via PayPal and apply coupon code: CBACKTOSCHOOL.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19185716024...p_id=117&ipn=icep&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

thanks used coupon got 25 and 50 best buy gift cards and $15 worth of cat treats and only paid $75 :)

I love you
Cash out for PayPal. It costs the same number of SB for $25 PayPal as it does for a $25 Target GC (after the first GC of the month). Transfer the PP funds to your checking account. Use your REDCard to get the 5% discount on Disney GC purchase (either in store or online). Pay the bill with the PP money.
And you too!

I know it's a bit of a ways away before this would be offered, if offered, but i was wondering if anyone did this last year. I know the past 2 years around Christmas target sold their gift cards at 10% off. I was wondering if this stacked with the red card discount too. In assuming so, but just wanted to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter