Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm it looks like Ebates has figured out the Target scheme of purchasing gift cards, but adding an ebates-qualifying item and receiving Ebates for the entire purchase. I just made a purchase for 3 $100 Disney gift cards and a box of Mason jar lids and bands for canning. Ebates is showing I received cash back in the amount of $0.07 based on a purchase of $3.32, which is the cost of the extra item only. Can anyone else comment on this who has ordered recently?

Not a big loss if this loophole is closed. And my previous ebates have not been adjusted (yet!). At least I won't have to keep finding add-on items for my orders! :)

Has anyone found a seller of BB cards on ebay other than PPDG? I just received my order from BB containing the ink and a $50 ebay card. I'd like to try the online order again to see if it works by adding something smaller than ink (even though my ink was less than the ebay card anyway), but I need to get a BB card first. I haven't had any issues with PPDG yet, but I am very hesitant due to reading all of the horror stories here. I've looked around myself, but haven't had luck.

PPDG is the only authorized seller of BB gift cards on ebay.

I needed my gift cards last minute too, so I decided to go through PPDG with $200. I got it to go through without it locking my account no problem. The hardest thing with the Hotels.com gift cards is claiming them on the website. It'll only let you put one gift card in to pay, so I had to transfer the funds on the two $100 cards to a single card on the website.

Next time I'll be purchasing physical gift cards.
Thanks for the info! I have been leery of PPDG b/c of the stories here....yikes. Anyway I am back to ask, did anyone for SURE get the 5% at Bj's deal more than once on the amex card offer? I cpoied this from the 'terms' section under the offer.Offer is limited to a total of $100 in statement credits per American Express® online account. so I could go and spend a total of 2k... but it doesn't say all at once...

OK, I tried to buy a $100 BB Gift cards from PPDG and I get the error "We can't apply this code to your order." when I try to enter my eBay gift card.

Before I purchase I was wondering if the Raise-target-disney deal still works? I bought $1000's early last year with no problem. I've been leary this year with what seemed like they caught on a little while ago.
Thanks!

Before I purchase I was wondering if the Raise-target-disney deal still works? I bought $1000's early last year with no problem. I've been leary this year with what seemed like they caught on a little while ago.
Thanks!
It still works.

OK, it worked. This is what I did.

(1) I removed the link between eBay and PayPal.
(2) I added the $100 BB GC again.
(3) I logged into PayPal at the top of the checkout page and I had to verify my account by phone.
(4) The final checkout screen showed with my eBay gift card as payment.
(5) Yay!

OK, it worked. This is what I did.

(1) I removed the link between eBay and PayPal.
(2) I added the $100 BB GC again.
(3) I logged into PayPal at the top of the checkout page and I had to verify my account by phone.
(4) The final checkout screen showed with my eBay gift card as payment.
(5) Yay!
That's funny--I was just reading somewhere else to logout of PayPal then log back in. Glad it worked.

Hmmm it looks like Ebates has figured out the Target scheme of purchasing gift cards, but adding an ebates-qualifying item and receiving Ebates for the entire purchase. I just made a purchase for 3 $100 Disney gift cards and a box of Mason jar lids and bands for canning. Ebates is showing I received cash back in the amount of $0.07 based on a purchase of $3.32, which is the cost of the extra item only. Can anyone else comment on this who has ordered recently?

Not a big loss if this loophole is closed. And my previous ebates have not been adjusted (yet!). At least I won't have to keep finding add-on items for my orders! :)

My ebates still credits for the full purchase. Has anyone else had this happen?

While it is possible that it has changed in the last three days, I was credited for my purchase on Monday...

Does swagbucks give referral credit? I'm wanting to join but would rather do it through someone if they would get credit for me doing so

I bought a Disney gift card yesterday and a couple items for in store pickup. I got a credit from ebates yesterday for $2 something (the full purchase price including the Disney card) today I got an email saying I was getting like 30 cents (the non gift card amount). However my ebates account still shows the full credit that was posted yesterday (even when I follow the link from the email saying I earned 30 cents). So maybe they are finally fixing the glitch.

I made a purchase from Target on 5/24 for $300 in Disney Cards and a silverware set and Ebates gave me credit for the entire purchase.

I needed my gift cards last minute too, so I decided to go through PPDG with $200. I got it to go through without it locking my account no problem. The hardest thing with the Hotels.com gift cards is claiming them on the website. It'll only let you put one gift card in to pay, so I had to transfer the funds on the two $100 cards to a single card on the website.

Why do you prefer the phyical Hotels.com gift card?
I need a bunch but don't want to have to wait for them to come by mail and my hotel price creep up or worse sell out. I was hoping for an ebucks deal this week and buy egift cards instead of the physical cards which wouldn't get here until next week.

I was thinking about getting sone hotels.com cards also.... my issue is timing... when I needed a hotel booking last week, I didn't have the gc's so had to use a cc to pay- but now that I see the gc's for sale, the room I booked last week is 10 per night higher than my cc rate... and I'm loathe to have a bunch of hotels.com cards hanging around doing nothing....

Also thinking about getting some hotels.com gift cards for our miscellaneous travel. We spend quite a few nights in hotels visiting kids at school, etc. Do they have a decent cancellation policy? Typically when we make plans, we know have dates that don't change, but I do like the flexibility of easy cancellation / change policies.

Crap. I was wrong. I thought it went through and it DID NOT. I'm still no able to use my eBay cards.

ETA: Now I get "At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eBay and try another option." message.

ETA2: I tried to add a non GC item and pay a little on my PayPal account and I still get he same error message.

The eBay giftcards are from Target. Are they more troublesome than the BB or GS ones?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter