Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned but if you are a BJ's member check your email for a $10 off $100 purchase Memorial Day weekend. It does not say excludes giftcards.
I'm going to try it this morning on Disney GCs.
I didn't get the email, but I wonder if they would honor it for all members if it works??? Please let us know how it goes! :-)

I am soooo kicking myself right now! I had gone to Best Buy the on Monday and purchased a $400 eBay gc with the BB gcs from PPDG. I had the clerk scan the shopkick barcode, but no kicks added to my account. So, when I went into BB today to get 2x$300 eBay gc with the BB gcs from my second round of PPDG on Monday I didn't bother having her scan the shopkick barcode. Well, I just looked at my phone and had a pop up telling me that 400 kicks were just added to my account from a BB scan. ACK!! I would be getting 600 more kicks if I had scanned the code today! :scared:

It's worth about $2 and change, but they are not the easiest to come by. You can get them by checking in, which I did and received 35 kicks. You used to be able to click on envelopes on the app and get a point for each, but there haven't been any envelopes in a while. If you are in and out of a lot of stores, they can add up quickly, but I rarely go out, so 600 kicks is a lot for me.

ETA: It has taken me more than a year to earn the 2725 kicks I have right now.

You can redeem 25000 kicks for a $100 Target GC, so by that measure $1=250 kicks. There are also a number of other GC rewards to choose from.

You can earn kicks, like @lorijohnhill mentioned, by just walking into participating stores while having the app on, scanning the barcodes of certain promoted items, buying those items or just spending money and submitting receipts. I started about 2-3 months ago, and I've earned ~4000-something kicks just by running errands (often in shopping malls with several participating stores) and taking an extra 10-15 minutes to check into the different stores and scan items.

It used to be much better. In 2014 I made $20/month. Now I'm making $5/ month. Thankfully I've learned to swagbuck which more than makes up the difference.

It took a couple days for my kicks to show up too. I thought I wasn't getting them & then a couple days later they were there!

I had never used Shopkick for anything besides the random walk-ins but I decided to try it when I bought my $400 I eBay GC last week. There is a QR code that the cashier has to scan before the transaction that activates the offer. My offer is 1 kick per $ AND a bonus, depending on the final purchase amount. $75=200 bonus, $150= 650 bonus, and $200= 1000 bonus. I got 1400 kicks with my $400 eBay GC purchase:banana:. I was surprised since I didn't think gift card purchases would count, but they did. I used the $400 in eBay (combined with another $100) and bought $500 BB from PPDG. I went back to BB later that week and remembered to have them scan my Shopkick app and it said there was an error of some sort. I think it was something about a poor signal, so I assumed that I wouldn't get the kicks. Yesterday, I got an alert that I had received 1500 kicks from my purchase at Best Buy:cool1:. There is a limit of (2) transactions per user, per week, which means that you could earn 5,000 kicks ($10 gift card) per week.

I had never used Shopkick for anything besides the random walk-ins but I decided to try it when I bought my $400 I eBay GC last week. There is a QR code that the cashier has to scan before the transaction that activates the offer. My offer is 1 kick per $ AND a bonus, depending on the final purchase amount. $75=200 bonus, $150= 650 bonus, and $200= 1000 bonus. I got 1400 kicks with my $400 eBay GC purchase:banana:. I was surprised since I didn't think gift card purchases would count, but they did. I used the $400 in eBay (combined with another $100) and bought $500 BB from PPDG. I went back to BB later that week and remembered to have them scan my Shopkick app and it said there was an error of some sort. I think it was something about a poor signal, so I assumed that I wouldn't get the kicks. Yesterday, I got an alert that I had received 1500 kicks from my purchase at Best Buy:cool1:. There is a limit of (2) transactions per user, per week, which means that you could earn 5,000 kicks ($10 gift card) per week.
I have been usIng shop kick at Best Buy too. I got 1300 kicks for my $300 purchase on Monday.

I think I'll get one of the Exxon cards at 10% off for a little summer road trip we are taking. I'm dragging my feet hoping for a ebucks offer. I keep thinking I'll order and one will pop up and then I'll be kicking myself!

I didn't get the email, but I wonder if they would honor it for all members if it works??? Please let us know how it goes! :-)

I'm pretty sure its tied to your account, it has my name and membership # on it.
I used it but I ended up buying over $100 worth of other stuff too.

Has anybody ever not received a tracking number from GCM, but they shipped it anyways? Today is the 4th day without them confirming that my cards are shipped with a tracking number on ebay.

Just wanted to see if this is normal or not... Thanks :)

Has anybody ever not received a tracking number from GCM, but they shipped it anyways? Today is the 4th day without them confirming that my cards are shipped with a tracking number on ebay.

Yes, that's happened to me a couple times.

This happened to me once. Never showed it shipped never received tracking.

I once received my tracking number about two months after I received the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter