Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried
I bought two of the $100 for $95 ebay cards form PPDG today. ......
I jumped in and bought 2 also. But I forgot to go through ebates! And this purchase doesn't qualify for ebucks either. :guilty:
Oh well, I still saved $10.

I just got credited for ebates for my ebay purchases on Tuesday. I placed one at 10 am and one around 1 pm. Got 5% back for the 10 am one and 3% back for the other.

I just got credited for ebates for my ebay purchases on Tuesday. I placed one at 10 am and one around 1 pm. Got 5% back for the 10 am one and 3% back for the other.
I just got the notification that my 5% purchase was credited!

Useless email and response about this issue... thought it was worth a try. :-)
Your previous message

Why do I get a TRANSACTION_REFUSED error code every time I try to check out? I can purchase just fine from other sellers, but can't seem to purchase from you.

im surprised you got a response. now that i know they read their ebay messages i will message them too. maybe if enough of us keep sending them messages they will do something about it.

I recently joined ebates the first week of April and earned over $5 in cashback my first week. I just got paid via Paypal yesterday on April 27th for the purchases I made in early April. I thought ebates was supposed to pay every quarter. My purchases were made between April 1-April 7th. This falls in the April 1-June 30 time-frame meaning my big fat check should be Aug 15th.

Was this an error or does eBates pay via Paypal instantly once purchases are not pending?

I recently joined ebates the first week of April and earned over $5 in cashback my first week. I just got paid via Paypal yesterday on April 27th for the purchases I made in early April. I thought ebates was supposed to pay every quarter. My purchases were made between April 1-April 7th. This falls in the April 1-June 30 time-frame meaning my big fat check should be Aug 15th.

Was this an error or does eBates pay via Paypal instantly once purchases are not pending?
error for sure.

I just tried the Limitations department at Paypal and got told that "I guarantee it'll work in an hour once the system refreshes." Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

I just realized that if I am going to buy something at Target, I can order it on line for pickup in the store. That way, I get ebates credit and it will all be waiting for me at the courtesy desk, so I don't have to go up and down the aisles. Not for emergency purposes of course. And I don't knwo how to add any coupons.

I just realized that if I am going to buy something at Target, I can order it on line for pickup in the store. That way, I get ebates credit and it will all be waiting for me at the courtesy desk, so I don't have to go up and down the aisles. Not for emergency purposes of course. And I don't knwo how to add any coupons.

Will they take coupons when you order online? I've only done it once but had no coupons that time. I had to pay when I ordered so assumed you couldn't use them for online. There may be a way that I don't know.

This happened to both me and DS. Shortly after we each joined (which was about a year apart) we received our first payments early. Every payment after that followed the regular schedule. I wondered if they were trying to keep us interested in using the site by not making us wait until the end of the quarter.

This happened to both me and DS. Shortly after we each joined (which was about a year apart) we received our first payments early. Every payment after that followed the regular schedule. I wondered if they were trying to keep us interested in using the site by not making us wait until the end of the quarter.
I joined earlier this year & have gotten several randomly timed deposits. I haven't tried to figure out their rhyme or rhythm, since it doesn't really matter one way or another to me!

Well... I only got 3% on my eBay purchases. Better than 1%, but not what I was hoping for.

Then again I didn't get the flash eBay Bucks bonus so.... I will call it a victory.

I started doing this when I'm sitting at home and it hits me that I need something. I was running low on printer paper, so I went through EBates and ordered some for in store pickup. Later, I was running low on ink...made another order. Then I realized we needed new LED lighbulbs and they even had 20% off with in-store pickup...one more order. When I went to Target for my groceries, I grabbed the orders and checked out at the same time. It helps me cut down on impulse purchases when I order ahead of time. I can get in and out without overspending.

It wasn't an error. I've gotten my ebates "Big Fat Check" early on more than one occasion. Enjoy the early gift!

Got the 5 % too. I was convinced we'd only get the 3%. I love ebates!

ETA: I am up to almost $150 for this quarter so far. It's mostly cause of the two ebates 'sales' on ebay GC's. One 4% and one 5%. It's been nice since so few ebucks promos (I did not get the first one on he 20th).

Urgh. I'm going crazy trying to decide what to do. I'm debating about still cashing in my Target for Disney in case they stop allowing gc for gc. Then I debate about getting ebay cards to churn back to target to save a bit more.
Then I think, I ought to utilize walmart gc for sams club savings, but there aren't any credible buyers on Ebay.
And my husband just says, "Do whatever you think is best." That's no help. The BB and GS churning is too YMMV for me.

Gahh!!! :worship::worship::badpc:

Got the 5 % too. I was convinced we'd only get the 3%. I love ebates!

ETA: I am up to almost $150 for this quarter so far. It's mostly cause of the two ebates 'sales' on ebay GC's. One 4% and one 5%. It's been nice since so few ebucks promos (I did not get the first one on he 20th).
Same boat, all around. I hope these higher GC% promos from ebates keep coming up and crediting!

Urgh. I'm going crazy trying to decide what to do. I'm debating about still cashing in my Target for Disney in case they stop allowing gc for gc. Then I debate about getting ebay cards to churn back to target to save a bit more.
Then I think, I ought to utilize walmart gc for sams club savings, but there aren't any credible buyers on Ebay.
And my husband just says, "Do whatever you think is best." That's no help. The BB and GS churning is too YMMV for me.

Gahh!!! :worship::worship::badpc:
There's no reason that it has to be just one way or the other. Why not cash in some of your Target GCs for Disney GCs and use the remainder for ebay churning? You could always designate your ebates money to buy Disney GCs at Sam's or to purchase WalMart GCs at a discount somewhere, if you can find a reliable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter