Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the 3x, 4x 5x promos just for certain buyers? It's not showing up anywhere on my home screen and when I "pretend" to buy a $150 dollar Target card it says this purchase will earn me 3 extra eBay bucks :confused3

$3 eBay Bucks on a $150 purchase is just the regular 2% eBay Bucks back, so you're not getting any bonus.

Firstly, you need to make sure your account is signed up for eBay Bucks offers and receives communications from eBay. eBay Bucks promotions can be targeted, and some of us here get left out on some promos even though we're signed up, but it seems most of us receive the offers.

do hangers count for ebates or top cash back at target? could use some hangers but didn't know if that would count. thanks

also, where on ebay do you see the ebucks promos? still haven't received emails but I've seen that you have looked on the ebay site. where exactly? thanks

do hangers count for ebates or top cash back at target? could use some hangers but didn't know if that would count. thanks

also, where on ebay do you see the ebucks promos? still haven't received emails but I've seen that you have looked on the ebay site. where exactly? thanks

They are usually on the homepage. Usually it's like 3 or 4 slides that scroll through with other offers so you may have to click through them to check. Though not everyone gets the offers.

Shopathome is doing an extra $5 cash back rebate for orders of $150+. Would work nicely for someone buying the $150 discounted Best Buy gift card on eBay - $6.50 cash back total, which works out to over 4%.

I'm a little chicken - worried I won't be able to use the Best Buy egift card in store to convert back to eBay cards.

Has anyone had luck today buying $25 eBay gift cards through BestBuy.com? I have done it in the past, but people on Slickdeals are saying that their Best Buy orders are being canceled due to paying with gift cards.

I have been buying discount Target gift cards off sites like Raise, Cardpool, etc and then using those cards to buy Ebay gift cards on Target.com. In addition, I will stack the Target gift card discount (usually around 6%) with the Redcard 5% discount for a combined 10%+ discount on Ebay cards. I have been doing this for months and everything always worked fine. About a week ago all of my orders using a Target gift card stacked with the Redcard have been cancelled immediately. If I don't use the Redcard the order goes through fine. Is anyone else experiencing this situation? Or had success recently?

My purchase posted today, but it was only $1.02 credit for a $150 purchase. I purchased it through the link on the day that they were doing the 2.5% back on everything. I have no idea where they came up with $1.02....that's less than 1%:confused3.
same here..... what a miserable return..... not bothering with them again
So, I've been checking my cashback from TCB. Early morn, an email timed at 5:26 a.m., showed up. The purchase on first day of 5x offer, 2/25, now has the correct amount credited at $30. Was $8.18 since Monday. My second order, put in about 2 hrs before midnight, on 2/25, is dated as 2/26. But I got there thru the TCB link for 2.5%, it still has the wrong amount of $4.13, should be $10. I'm watching to see if it shows up early Thu morn. The wrong amount that showed up for my first order, showed up a day before the second order did, so maybe the corrected credit will follow suit. Wondering if it matters that I put my second order in before midnight, so it was a confirmed purchase, but then it wasn't paid till after midnight, waiting for last ebay gc to activate. I'm happy to have the biggest one corrected now, but if the other isn't, I will probably try to do a claim.
When paying with an eBay gift card, does eBay limit you to a maximum of $500 per order? "No more than a total of $500 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per eBay purchase"
I've been able to do orders over $500.

3x ebay bucks offer is out! It's going to take all that's in me to not buy but I have no immediate need to churn and I know I should wait for 4-5x to maximize my 5000 limit.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm kicking myself for leaving my Target GC's at home. I'll have to try and do it tonight! I keep telling myself to wait for 4-5x but I had 4x last week so I'll take 3x!
I got good advice to wait for the last 3x offer, and boy was that great advice! I would have missed the 5x offer, waiting on gc's to come in and wouldn't have made as much! Then I would have churned thru the limit even faster but not maximizing what I could get with the biggest promo offer.

I finally got the promo on an account I can use with a working paypal that isn't maxed out but since it is only the 3x and they are sold out of $150's, I think I will pass. I really regretted jumping on the 3x offers when I first began churning b/c you just blow through that 5k limit much faster than you ever think you will. I've missed out on the 4x and 5x because of that early jumping on 3x. So, I will exercise all the restraint I have and wait patiently for something better!
Wendow, you're the one who gave me that great advice to be patient and still thankful you did! So, I've got one good churn left now before having to try to get another acct going! Then have to wait till late July on my current acct, ugh! That'll be hard for sure!

Last edited:
If your paypal account is not verified, then yes. Your limit is $500 per month.
If your account is verified, then the limit is $5000 for a rolling 6 month period.
Assuming you're trying to purchase Target gift cards on Ebay? Is your paypal account verified (linked to a bank acct)? I and many others have had this same issue. There is a $500 limit with an unverified account.
ETA: In my case I did $300, and then a few weeks later went to buy $300 more, it would only take $200 because I had reached the $500 limit.
Is your bank account linked to your paypal account, and has it been verified?

Well, I'm gonna try again. I've asked a couple times, but still trying to find out how do you know your paypal is verified? I know my regular acct I've had for years must be verified as I can do more than $500. I have it connected to 2 checking accts and a cc. But, needing to connect another paypal acct. I want connect my DD25's paypal acct that she has connected to her bank acct. Without getting stuck with an order too big that you still have to pay for, how can you tell if you are verified for the $5000?
Also, can I connect a bank acct that is hers, but has both our names on it? She doesn't live with me, so her address and name would, of course, be different. Wondering if we can use her acct that has my name on it, too, or need to use her acct with DF. Or will they even know who's other name is on it? Now that I think of it, her name is on my two accts, as well.

I got the 3x bucks offer but won't be able to purchase TRGT gcs until tomorrow or later on today because my husbands Paypal acct was linked to my ebay acct. i switched to my newly bank verified acct but Paypal can't overide even though I told her the address number of where I lived with ex in 1989. I had this happen before. Last week,in my rush to purchase, I tried all sorts of ways to get Ebay purchase to work and temporarily broke Ebay and Paypal. I actaully got a warning for buying the $100 Target gcs for $95 on 3 different accounts. You can have 3 accounts but can't use all 3 to buy limited purchase discount gcs. Not sure if I used only 2 (different name, same address) accounts if I would still get warning.

If anyone who has opened a new Ebay acct but hasn't added bank acct because they think they only have 1. Ask yourself, are you sure? I added an old saving/checking acct. maybe you have 1 from childhood. Remember the booklets?!

jaccceee, I see you said you have 3 accts. Is that 3 paypal accts or 3 ebay accts? Your comments make me wonder if I can you have more than 1 paypal acct connected to the same ebay acct? Or, if I want to use another paypal acct, do I need to connect it to a new ebay acct, and new email address?

I've read several people getting new accts but, I don't wanna mess it up, lol! I'm confused on what will work and won't work. Thanks for any help!

$3 eBay Bucks on a $150 purchase is just the regular 2% eBay Bucks back, so you're not getting any bonus.

Firstly, you need to make sure your account is signed up for eBay Bucks offers and receives communications from eBay. eBay Bucks promotions can be targeted, and some of us here get left out on some promos even though we're signed up, but it seems most of us receive the offers.
Thanks. I am signed up for eBay bucks and have been getting daily emails from eBay so I guess that's all I can do.

I did just post on the eBay forum so if I get an answer for other newbies I'll let you know.

I recently signed up for eBay bucks and have signed up to receive notifications but have yet to receive anything over the regular 2%. I think it may not go to everyone every time from what has been said on here, but I check my spam folder and scroll through the eBay offerings when others have the extra promotion going on, I think that is all we can do!

I got good advice to wait for the last 3x offer, and boy was that great advice! I would have missed the 5x offer, waiting on gc's to come in and wouldn't have made as much! Then I would have churned thru the limit even faster but not maximizing what I could get with the biggest promo offer.

Ugh now you have me second guessing myself! I would earn $60 on 5x rewards or $36 on 3x rewards. Decisions, decisions..

I have been buying discount Target gift cards off sites like Raise, Cardpool, etc and then using those cards to buy Ebay gift cards on Target.com. In addition, I will stack the Target gift card discount (usually around 6%) with the Redcard 5% discount for a combined 10%+ discount on Ebay cards. I have been doing this for months and everything always worked fine. About a week ago all of my orders using a Target gift card stacked with the Redcard have been cancelled immediately. If I don't use the Redcard the order goes through fine. Is anyone else experiencing this situation? Or had success recently?

Not to sound an alarm, but some people have recently been banned from making REDcard purchases through Target .com ostensibly for being potential resellers. Also, it seems buying GCs from the resellers *could* be a trigger as the cards might be stolen (without your knowing it, of course). But, this is only speculation as those who have been banned have been given little explanation as to why. Try purchasing something else with no gift card in the order and see what happens. If your order gets canceled, I would call.

Well, I'm gonna try again. I've asked a couple times, but still trying to find out how do you know your paypal is verified? I know my regular acct I've had for years must be verified as I can do more than $500. I have it connected to 2 checking accts and a cc. But, needing to connect another paypal acct. I want connect my DD25's paypal acct that she has connected to her bank acct. Without getting stuck with an order too big that you still have to pay for, how can you tell if you are verified for the $5000?
Also, can I connect a bank acct that is hers, but has both our names on it? She doesn't live with me, so her address and name would, of course, be different. Wondering if we can use her acct that has my name on it, too, or need to use her acct with DF. Or will they even know who's other name is on it? Now that I think of it, her name is on my two accts, as well.

We recently set up my wife's PayPal account and there was a list of about 5 things we needed to check off to verify her identity, including linking email, billing address, phone number, credit card, and bank account. If you've done all that, you should be good to go. I believe there's an icon somewhere on your PayPal home screen that should indicate 100%?

And yes, you can link any bank account that has the PayPal account holder's name on it.

I'm a little chicken - worried I won't be able to use the Best Buy egift card in store to convert back to eBay cards.

I decided to take advantage of this offer and bought $600 worth of Best Buy gift cards yesterday. I was able to use all of them to buy Ebay and Disney gift cards at my local Best Buy without and problems at all. And, that Best Buy had $50 Ebay cards as opposed to just $25 like many PP have mentioned.

Last edited:
I decided to take advantage of this offer and bought $600 worth of Best Buy gift cards yesterday. I was able to use all of them to buy Ebay and Disney gift cards at my local Best Buy without and problems at all. And, that Best Buy had $50 Ebay cards as opposed to just $25 like many PP have mentioned.

I was really tempted to try it, but our Best Buy is about 30 minutes away and I had no way to check if they would take a GC to pay for GC, so I was afraid to try it. I don't ever shop at Best Buy, so I would've been stuck with GCs I couldn't use if it didn't work. So glad you had success!!

=jaccceee, I see you said you have 3 accts. Is that 3 paypal accts or 3 ebay accts? Your comments make me wonder if I can you have more than 1 paypal acct connected to the same ebay acct? Or, if I want to use another paypal acct, do I need to connect it to a new ebay acct, and new email address?
have 3 ebay and 3 paypal accounts. Ebay #1 and Ebay #2 opened in my name before 2005 so I don't remember why I have both. Only used Ebay #1 up until last year. They shared Paypal acct until recently. Opened Ebay #3 and Paypal #3 in husbands name a few months ago.
Got a Ebay warning for buying DISCOUNT Target gift cards on all 3.

Is this offer through the regular eBay site or something different? I tried to find it and couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter