Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I bought some Best Buy giftcards and Friday, went to Best Buy and made 3 separate $50 transactions (2 being Disney gc, one being some stuff I bought otherwise) and used 3 QR codes from Swagbucks. Is there a way to track it and see if it is pending to post? And of those of you who did it successfully, how long did it take to post for you? Worried I did something wrong

I've done it successfully. Took a few days to post. I think I purchased on a Sunday and the 1500 credited three days later with another 300 pending for 30-something days.

You should be able to pay with your Discover if you want to. Just add it to Visa Checkout (doesn't have to be a Visa).
The Costco Visa offer terms and conditions state "pay using an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout on Costco.com". Just because the system will let you use another type of card doesn't mean you'll get the $50 discount so I really recommend everybody check out with a Visa if they want the $50.

The Costco Visa offer terms and conditions state "pay using an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout on Costco.com". Just because the system will let you use another type of card doesn't mean you'll get the $50 discount so I really recommend everybody check out with a Visa if they want the $50.

I don't know how I missed that. Thank you!!

Will do and I'll report back.

ETA: I can't add my Delta Amex card. Won't take the security code. Says it doesn't match what is on record. I've checked the account number and exp date 20 times. It's all right. I'm clueless as to what they want!

Strange - I don't know what the problem could be. Hope you can get it fixed!

Will do and I'll report back.

ETA: I can't add my Delta Amex card. Won't take the security code. Says it doesn't match what is on record. I've checked the account number and exp date 20 times. It's all right. I'm clueless as to what they want!

Are you using the 4 digit from the front and not the 3 from the back? That's what I saw to use online and it's worked for payment.

Are you using the 4 digit from the front and not the 3 from the back? That's what I saw to use online and it's worked for payment.

I was trying both. I tried a different Amex and that errored too. Tried a visa and that gave same error. So finally I just created a new Visa Checkout account lol. I've had the other one for many years but I just abandoned it :) Able to add cards and buy through the new account.

I'm kind of screwed. I have $6500 in Target GCs that I need to change over to Disney before 4/5. Thats 1 1/2 weeks. I really need them to get this fixed soon.
Oh my gosh. I really hope they make it for you!

You don't have to answer this but would you mind sharing why you were holding that much in Target GCs without having converted any of it over? (I ask because we all learn lessons from each other here, from both our successes and mistakes, so I'm wondering a little about the journey that ended with you having so much in Target gc's at once.)

I've done it successfully. Took a few days to post. I think I purchased on a Sunday and the 1500 credited three days later with another 300 pending for 30-something days.
I did mine Friday 3/23, but haven’t gotten any kind of email or anything. Should I be worried about that or just hope it posts in the next couple of days?

You do need to pull the QR code up in your phone's browser, but you only need to refresh the page between purchases. I did 5 transactions on Monday just refreshing the QR page and all 2500 bonus SB credited yesterday, the purchase SBs are all pending right now.

This is so frustrating, I did two back to back purchases printed one the day before and printed another the day of purchased $51.99 and ZERO! What am I missing?!

This is so frustrating, I did two back to back purchases printed one the day before and printed another the day of purchased $51.99 and ZERO! What am I missing?!
When did you buy them? It is taking 3-4 business weekdays to credit the 500 sb per $50 spent.

When did you buy them? It is taking 3-4 business weekdays to credit the 500 sb per $50 spent.

I made two purchases on 3/23 and this was my first purchase since signing up. I thought I would at least see something pending but nope! I purchased Starbuck gift cards for the Halloween party giveaway I'm having on my Halloween thread.

I did mine Friday 3/23, but haven’t gotten any kind of email or anything. Should I be worried about that or just hope it posts in the next couple of days?

NOW I see this ^ And I hope you all take the time to follow my Halloween Itinerary thread too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter