Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this thread every day and I post when I have relevant information. With almost 2K pages we don't need clutter about pin trading taking up space. Please move to another thread or PM one another. Thanks :)

I read this thread every day and I post when I have relevant information. With almost 2K pages we don't need clutter about pin trading taking up space. Please move to another thread or PM one another. Thanks :)

Yah, sorry. We got a little OT there for a moment. I was wondering about it, but it's hard to refrain when you have something specific to add to a conversation. It's also hard to take things to a PM when there are multiple people involved. :)

This thread hasn't been quite as vivacious lately as it used to be, so I think it's no harm no foul for the most part. OT stuff happens sometimes.

Sorry for the double post. Can you use gift cards on the disney ships?

Yes. Just go to guest services and they will put the disney gc onto your account. They may not be able to take it if you do it just as you leave port because their Internet connection is a little wonky around that time (has happened to us on last year's cruise and this year's cruise). However, all you would need to do is come back at a later time. You can do it anytime in the day (or night).

It works where I am for fixed amount visa and MasterCard debit cards. The signs at my store specify that you don't get points for the loadable (select amount) visa and master cards.

The signs at my Kroger chain say something similar about variable load not earning points.

I need to get my last $500 in Disney gift cards before my trip. I have cash from my yard sale. Is it possible to make a payment onto my Red Card with the cash in store (at guest services??), then use the RC to purchase the GCs at the 5% discount?

I need to get my last $500 in Disney gift cards before my trip. I have cash from my yard sale. Is it possible to make a payment onto my Red Card with the cash in store (at guest services??), then use the RC to purchase the GCs at the 5% discount?
Yes, I have made cash payments for my red card at guest services.

@smellyia Hope you all have a really awesome vacation! Stay safe, hear the rains are coming! And enjoy using those gc's and the awesome AP discounts, more Disney savings than you planned and that = more fun and pixie dust!
Thanks! It's been great. Here still for Hurricane Matthew since we have 12 days. Did switch BC check in to Sat and staying extra day at Contemporary. Parks have been low crowds and we have had awesome touring up until parks closed last night. Saw them close up the monorail doors. Eye is passed us. Resort is being awesome in taking care of its guests. They've got all the food places open and offering discounts and special plates at Chef Mickeys. The concierge gave me a day credit on account for park tickets missed today.

What's very awesome from a crappy turn is our MNSSHP tickets cancelled last night - we can get refunds OR 1 day Park Hoppers for 2 years! Those are worth $160 each!!!! I bought mnsshp on AP discount so that's double my money. I need to confirm I can upgrade the tix to multi-day but that's the way I'm going rather than cash refund.

New Raise Code: GET10AF for $10 off.
Use a referral code to get an additional $5 off.
New accounts only. If you are making multiple accounts, make sure CC, Number and address are different.

I need to catch up with this thread. We end up coming home early because of Matthew :(. Any big changes ? I got my ebucks certificate now I have to figure out what to do with that.

I am glad to hear people that did stay were taken care of our experience at bay lake wasn't very good.

@ellie05 Im sorry bay lake wasn't a good experience. You'd expect from their level they would be. I'm glad you got home safely. Outside of the resorts it looked very scary.

ebay is having a targeted Columbus day sale. Gift cards aren't included, and it doesn't look like you can combine it with ebucks.

"Users will be able to apply this Coupon for a 20% discount off qualifying item(s) (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes), valid from 08:00 AM PT October 7, 2016 until 11:59 PM PT on October 10, 2016. Users must make a minimum purchase of $25 or more of qualifying items. The discount will be applied to qualifying item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, Gift Card, Gift Certificate, or Voucher. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter