Disney Everything Else Swap Sign Ups

I'll do paper piecing in Group A and shaped eyelets in Group B.
I'll pick my theme in a minute and let you know,

Ok, my theme will be Typhoon Lagoon

thanks
Michelle S.

DD will do tags in group A. Here name is WDWprincess_Keli. :moped:

Her theme is Minnie Mouse. ::MinnieMo

I'm going out on a limb & say I'll do Embellished Squares with Princesses...if someone would please, please, please send me a picture of what you're looking for! Any embellished square would be fine - I think I understand it, but am afraid of doing the wrong thing since I'm just starting.

ETA: Oops! For group A :blush:

Thanks! That's what I thought they were, but wanted to make sure. I was worried that if I thought I could do them then I'd misunderstood somehow.

Quick question: In the sample you gave me, there is a 5th item - I guess it's the theme? Is that required or suggested or preferred or ????

Disneyland_emily said:
and ya *might* want to fix this >>1 Paper piecing :
Chef Mickeys- Inky Kinky Doo<< :blush:

-em

ROFL!!! I was looking and looking at it and couldn't see what was wrong, then it hit me!!!! Going to fix that right now! Sorry Inky!!!!
Franne

piratesmate said:
Quick question: In the sample you gave me, there is a 5th item - I guess it's the theme? Is that required or suggested or preferred or ????

That's if you sign up for both A and B, the person who made those signed up for squares in one and toppers in the other. If you are doing both categories, the elements should match. :flower1:
Franne

OK - Franne answered some dumb questions for me, so I want to also sign up for Group B with a Princesses Topper. (I saw things in group B that I'd really like to have. ;))

Disneyland_emily said:
and ya *might* want to fix this >>1 Paper piecing :
Chef Mickeys- Inky Kinky Doo<< :blush:

-em

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks, Franne! That's the best laugh I've had all day! Or, were you trying to tell me something? :scratchin

Pat (aka Inky Kinky Doo)

Mickey Mouse

Frames in Group A and journal boxes in Group B.

Thanks!
Jackie

Mom2Madi said:
I would like to sign-up for Group A - Topper and Group B - Photo Mats... as far as the theme - Red/Black Mickey for each.

I have participated in two previous swaps with this group and want to say you are a talented group!

Thanks!

Melissa
(Mom2Madi)

I will also do my Mickey Mouse in RED BLACK YELLOWso all four different elements will match!

Is it too late to get in on this one? I was working all day.
If you describe a journal box to me (yep, a newbie to the terminolgy) then I can decide which one I can handle.
Thanks!

TinkerKat said:
Is it too late to get in on this one? I was working all day.
If you describe a journal box to me (yep, a newbie to the terminolgy) then I can decide which one I can handle.
Thanks!

Nope, not too late! As long as there are open spots we are still open :)
A journal box is just a double matted piece with room on it to write. There are examples here from another swap we did:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4084831&a=31336693&p=68916044
You need to do 2 per person. If you have any more questions, let me know :)
Franne

Okay quick question....after reading another thread on how this swap thing works...I was wondering if I'm understanding it right. Let me know if I'm wrong...after picking a catagory...and making 20 some items from your catagory...like toppers...you ship them to the swap leader and in return you'll get something from everyone else..one thing from each catagory (some catagories had multiple items due...like squares 4 and 2 jounal boxes...) But in your group/bundle you get you'll be getting a variety of themes...like Typhoon lagoon, or pooh. Am I right so far? Well my biggest question...if I'm understanding it so far is...are there ever any swaps that are narrowed down more....like a Disney Cruise??? Seeing that on a cruise you wouldn't be going to Typhoon Lagoon or hanging with pooh much...I just wondered. As you can guess I'm working on a DCL album and would love to join in a swap for related items.

scrapperjill said:
Okay quick question....after reading another thread on how this swap thing works...I was wondering if I'm understanding it right. Let me know if I'm wrong...after picking a catagory...and making 20 some items from your catagory...like toppers...you ship them to the swap leader and in return you'll get something from everyone else..one thing from each catagory (some catagories had multiple items due...like squares 4 and 2 jounal boxes...) But in your group/bundle you get you'll be getting a variety of themes...like Typhoon lagoon, or pooh. Am I right so far? Well my biggest question...if I'm understanding it so far is...are there ever any swaps that are narrowed down more....like a Disney Cruise??? Seeing that on a cruise you wouldn't be going to Typhoon Lagoon or hanging with pooh much...I just wondered. As you can guess I'm working on a DCL album and would love to join in a swap for related items.

It sounds like you got it :) The Cruise swap will be the next swap we do when this one is over. We just finished the swaps for the theme parks, we did one swap for each one. The items you get can be used for other pages too since they are versitile :)
I sent you a PM.
Franne

I did a search for the last swap...and struck out...Couldn't find it anywhere. How long ago was it? I went back 2 months. Well take me out of this swap...but I'll be the first to sign up for the DCL swap...Just keep me informed. How long do you think it will be??

:D

Okay...I changed my mind...go ahead and keep me in this one...I'm going to pick Toppers and Journal boxes. (I see the Journal boxes in A is full but the one for B has a spot...) So I'll need to do Journal boxes for A and Toppers for B...or what ever way it will work...I don't remember at this point which one was full and what one had an opening :blush: ). I'll think of my theme and get back to you....ASAP. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter