Disney Event Swap ~ COMPLETE

I have 2 groups completed. I've started on the last one, but will have to wait until the replacement blade for my cricut arrives to finish it. I should be postal after Labor Day.

Here are a couple of my mini kits.

Group 1:
DSCN3867.jpg

The title is a pop dotted double layer

Group 4:
DSCN3868.jpg

I hope y'all ore okay with the flowers, I found them on clearance and there were aton of them in the package!

how did you make the F & W title? that's so cute!
love the MNSSHP party, I'm good with the flowers~!

Thanks :) I copied the logo onto cardstock (twice per title) then cut around the letters for the top layer.

did you find it on-line or copied from something you had....need to make one of those for our trip!

Checking in- We are working on these we will be on time. We just got back from CKC and mom bought a Pazzale. If I can figure it out quickly I hope to use it for a few things in this swap.

I have 2 groups done and the rest started. I should have no problem finishing on time.

Rebecca

Just checking in. I have one group done, one partially done and the supplies and sketch for the third. I finally have a day off tomorrow and hope to be done or mostly done by bedtime tomorrow.

Checking in...sorry a little late!!! I have almost all cut, a pathetic 1 assembled. But, I plan to get moving and grooving a bit more on this one this long holiday weekend! So, hoping to have some more progress and maybe pictures to post next week sometime! I'll let you know when I'm ready to mail!

Thanks for the check ins :) I'm moving slowly on this swap too! I'm getting there a bit at a time. If any of you need more time let me know as the due date gets closer.

Remeber we still have about 3 weeks to finish up. So lots of time still :)

Hi Cheryl~sorry I'm late checking in!!
I have my Star Wars Wknd group completed, and I'll be working on the Star Wars element group this week, then moving on to the MVMCP groups. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter