Disney Event Swap ~ COMPLETE

Cheryl, I'm finished and will put them in the mail either on the way to dd's dance class tomorrow or ds's orthodontists appt on Wed. I just need to know when you think you will be sending these back. We are moving in 2 weeks and need to know which address to put on my return label. Thanks.

Depending on when the packages arrive, I'm hoping to have them in the mail back to you no later than Septemberr 24. So probably the new address would be better in case there are any late arrivals ;) I can hold your box until after you move.

I should have my groups finished tomorrow and plan to mail on Wednesday. I will update as I finish and actually mail.

Rebecca

:)I should have my groups done by the end of this week, and plan on mailing Friday or Saturday. I'll let you know when I finish. :)

Planning on mailing tomorrow. I was hoping to get out yesterday, but we had an emergency appendectomy in the family yesterday so my bagging, tagging and mailing didn't get done. This will go out no later than Thursday and I will give you DC.

Sorry for my being slow - rough week already.

Hanne

Hanne--you're not slow! I was just checking for approximate mail dates. Mailing Thursday or Friday will be fine :) I hope the surgery went well.

Hey guys! I have 2 groups to post as that's all my computer allows me to upload before it shuts down! :mad:

Flowers (tags...obviously! LOL)

fallswaps033.jpg

F & W mini kit...one of my favs from this swap...love the paper and stickers and how it all came together!!

fallswaps031.jpg

I'll post more as soon as I can get things to cooperate for me!

Thanks Cheryl!!! I was really happy with the kit...not totally in love with the tags, but ok with them. I think it's the ribbon throwing me off. You may get them with different ribbon!! LOL I keep looking back at the photo and it's making me crazy!

Depending on when the packages arrive, I'm hoping to have them in the mail back to you no later than Septemberr 24. So probably the new address would be better in case there are any late arrivals ;) I can hold your box until after you move.

Thanks Cheryl. I may need you to hold it for a few days. I will pm you my new address in case you need it.

I'll be happy to hold it, let me know when you're ready for me to mail it :)

Here's my groups:

Group 7

IMG_7243.jpg
[/IMG]

Group 8

IMG_7246.jpg
[/IMG]

The Jedi Mickey cut file is from Reddy's blog.

Group S

IMG_7244.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm finished. Just need to drop these by the post office this afternoon.

Thanks ladies. Cassey, I can't help you with that. My kiddos were raised on SW. All three are huge fans even my dd14. I can take it or leave it, but Star Wars Weekends are a blast!! The characters are so much fun. The crowds are nuts though!

Love the pics that have been posted so far! Mom and I mailed yesterday, so they should be there soon. I have pics and will work on uploading them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter