Disney Dream June 27-July 8, 2023 - 11-night Med cruise

It won’t let me post the link - so hopefully it’ll work for you to search this on FB: Disney Dream - June 27, 2023 - Mediterranean cruise with Greek Isles

If that doesn’t work let me know and I’ll figure out another way ti get you connected

It won’t let me post the link - so hopefully it’ll work for you to search this on FB: Disney Dream - June 27, 2023 - Mediterranean cruise with Greek Isles

If that doesn’t work let me know and I’ll figure out another way ti get you connected
Actually don’t use the word cruise - just Mediterranean with Greek Isles

Looking to join a fish extender group. Are there any active on this site that we could join? There are 2 adults and 2 "mini" adults (18).

Was wondering if anyone is traveling with any kids 18-20? This will be our son’s first cruise in the 1820 Society. He has made many friends on past cruises in the other clubs. He is hoping for a good group of young adults to hang out with.
I have 2 girls that are 18 that have not been able to go to the club yet. This will be the first cruise as adults, so first time older club is open to them. We went last year a little later than this time and one girl was 18 the other 17 so neither went. They have made long time friends with people they met in the clubs.

Is there a fish extender coordinator on this thread?
No, not here. I would have been happy to organize one earlier if I knew anyone was interested. Seems that so many of these have moved to social media. I miss the good old days when more were organized through here.

I have 2 girls that are 18 that have not been able to go to the club yet. This will be the first cruise as adults, so first time older club is open to them. We went last year a little later than this time and one girl was 18 the other 17 so neither went. They have made long time friends with people they met in the clubs.
Looks like a nice group is building up. There is usually a meet up the first night so that the group can plan some activities throughout the cruise. Really hoping that it is a fun, active group. Congrats to the graduates!

Hi everyone, not sure if this thread is still active with the cruise 20 days away!! But I wanted to say hello, I'm going on this cruise with my daughter (18) with 3 other families to celebrate high school graduation! This will be our 8th Disney cruise, but the first one that's not leaving from the US. Question though, does anyone know how many formal nights there will be? I tried looking it up on the app with no luck. Thank you!!
Welcome! Glad to hear of another 18-20 year old. Congratulations to the graduates! What a fun way to celebrate. We tried to do that, but Covid got in the way. Does your daughter know that the 1820 society usually meets up the first night to plan activities throughout the cruise? Looking forward to a fun cruise.

Hi everyone!
We recently cruised on Disney Fantasy for 7 night Western Caribbean. This cruise was booked first, and we made a last minute decision to cruise for Spring Break. We are new to Disney Cruises but experienced with other cruise lines. Absolutely loved our experience on the Fantasy.

I've done 2 prior Mediterranean cruises with Royal Caribbean. The shore excursions offered through Disney are basically the exact same. If anyone needs any advice, please let me know.

We have a family Oceanview stateroom on the 10th floor.
My son is 12 years old and an only child. He has high functioning ASD, but is very friendly :)
He desperately wanted to join the activities at the Tween club Edge on the Fantasy. However, he did not want to go in alone without a peer. He had difficulty finding a peer to go on the Aqua duck slide as well. I went on with him, but I do not enjoy closed in spaces.

If anyone has a kids close in age that would be interested in meeting up, please let me know :)
We just arrived in Madrid. Landing in Rome in a few hours. DD would still love to meet your son. We have PAT at 11:30. We will be heading up to Cabanas for lunch, then dropping stuff off in our room, and then on to the Edge. DD will be wearing a tshirt with little captain Mickeys all over it. Her name is Spencer. We hope to see you there!

We just arrived in Madrid. Landing in Rome in a few hours. DD would still love to meet your son. We have PAT at 11:30. We will be heading up to Cabanas for lunch, then dropping stuff off in our room, and then on to the Edge. DD will be wearing a tshirt with little captain Mickeys all over it. Her name is Spencer. We hope to see you there!
Hi! I missed your post. My son is Will. We are on Acropolis tour today. Heading to the pool then dinner. We are in cabin 10580. If the kids can link up for a bit, let me know. Thanks!!

Hi! I missed your post. My son is Will. We are on Acropolis tour today. Heading to the pool then dinner. We are in cabin 10580. If the kids can link up for a bit, let me know. Thanks!!
Just saw this post today. We are still in Barcelona for a few days. I did not check back here once we boarded the ship. Sorry I did not check back sooner. Hope you all had a great time. Spencer loved the Edge, but it was extremely loud all of the time. Could not believe it when we stopped by a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter