DISNEY DREAM 5-nights May 29th, 2011

SplashMountainManiac

DIS Veteran
Hey everybody. It doesn't look like a thread has been started so I will get it going. Who is excited for the Dream's first 5-nighter? I know I am. It will be my parents and I (ds 21). We have booked a cat 5c on deck 7. Can't wait for the new ship. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

You're not alone!

My whole family is going! That includes me, my fiancee(will be husband in 2011), mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew! :yay:

We are booked in a Cat 11c...My wife and i along with our 17yr son.Looking foward to the Dream.

Yayy! :thumbsup2 I loved Disney cruises when I was in high school! I think I saw less of my parents than I did when I was at home. :rotfl:

Hoping to get this booked Monday also!

I need three cabins looking at 11 can you share you cabin numbers please so I make sure they are not on the list I gave to my TA.

Cruising will be DH James. Me...Brenda... DD Cady15 age of sailing.
Son Mark 33 and our three grand kids by him. Marco 11..Dominic..9 Isabella... 5
and a Grandson from another son... Aidan 4

MIL Hope who is bring 2 nices Rian 16, Jasmine 14.

This ship looks like it is going to be perfect for us. Cady caint wait to play in the teen area. Marco and Dominic water slide. Today Isbella was telling me the drees up room in the kids club is her room and the room with toy story stuff is her cousins Aidans room. I plan on adding a week to the World afterwords to make this a two week vacation.

Cat 11B -Deck 7
Trying the new virtual porthole rooms!:goodvibes

Very excited!!

So far it is just DD(13 when we sail) and I booked....Hope too add my Mom or talk DH into going.....:yay:

MY Best friend may book with her kids too....:cloud9:

Was debating on Oct or May???? May won out with 5 nights and DD won't have too miss any school.....More time on the ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Got through right away this morning..>Booking went so smooth....I called the Castaway club line.:thumbsup2

We're booked. We have done one previous cruise, on the Magic. We stayed in stateroom #7560, which is mid-ship on the Magic. So for the new ship we thought it would be neat to stay in the same stateroom number. It's a little more forward on the Dream (between mid and forward elevators), but we were able to get it, so we're happy.

Our party consists of me, my DW, DD (11), and DD (8).

Wow, this is a long way off. But it will be fun to hear updates and news on the new ship and it's features as it gets closer to its maiden voyage, then hear all of the early reviews prior to our departure.

we are in in let the planing begin:worship::worship::worship:

3 rooms

7677 ..2A 2C......Ages at sailing 15 & 5
7679...1A 3 C ....Ages at sailing 11,9 4
7681.. 1 A 2 C ...Ages at sailing 16 & 14

Booked this one this morning, online. We had originally booked Alaska, and I spent this entire last week debating on cancelling Alaska and sailing on the Dream. Since we're Gold CC members, we could have made our ressies last week, but I was just so indecisive. But, I made the decision this morning, got online and had no problems!! And, we're also going to make this a back-to-back with the 4-night right after (it was cheaper than the 7-night Alaska cruise - and no travel costs since we're here in Florida).

Our sailing party will be myself, DH and our 2 DDs who will be 9.5 and 7 when we cruise!!!

I won't be on this sail date now. We're on the 6/7 instead. Have a great time everyone! :thumbsup2

We are also on the Double Dipper !!! :thumbsup2 No cruise with only one stop at CC !!! :cool1:

I also got the room I wanted: 10158. Good choice? Has anybody been in this room before? :rotfl2:

Just kidding, I watched the video and compared all verandah staterooms with the map that has been published already, and it looked like a slightly bigger room with a huge verandah. So, I hope it was a good choice.

See you in 600 days or so ... :woohoo:

Oliver

I also booked this cruise this morning! So excited!

This is going to be our second cruise. We sailed the Magic this past May on the special Tortola itinerary.

We had a Cat 6 last time and loved the verandah but I decided to go for an 11C this trip. The virtual porthole looks really cool and being the poor student that I am I wanted to economize. :laughing:

This trip is a surprise trip for my Mom. I'm thinking of telling her at Christmas or maybe waiting nearly a year and telling her in October on her birthday, or maybe I should tell her on Mother's Day? So hard to decide! :laughing:

Sailing will be:

Myself, Lessa, 27 at the time of the cruise. I am a Nursing student and a Disney addict!

My Mom, Beth, 48 at the time of the cruise.

If you would like to get to know us a bit better you can read my trip reports that are in my signature. :goodvibes

I look forward to getting to know you all over the next year and a half as we plan out our Dream trips!

We're in...cat 11A on deck 8. Can't wait!! It will be my family 'o three; DH, myself and DD13. As well, we will have extended family in three other staterooms. We had booked a 7 nt Eastern whilst on the Magic this past summer and were too happy to transfer to the Dream. Just 565 days to go, per DU!!!

I'm going on this cruise as well. Going solo. Cat 11C - Guarantee room. I'm just excited to see the virtual port holes and see who may visit...:)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

i am booked, we will also be on this cruise! :banana:

we will be bringing my parents, and will have two rooms.

Our children will be 11 months and 3 years at sailing.

Hey everyone!!!

My name is Katlyn, I'm 17 now but will be 18 by the time of the cruise.

I really want to go on this cruise as my graduation present....and my mom is liking the idea too....lol

Hopefully we'll get a whole group if we do book, friends and family.

I'm really excited, looks like this will be a great group of people!

We are on this cruise too! We are soo excited to be sailing on the Dream. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise. We are booked in a GTY 11C. It will be me, my DH, and DD 15 at the time. Even though it is a looong way away I am still really excited! Can't wait to get to know everyone! Our last cruise we did a meet and it was lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter