Disney dining reservations when staying at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes

McGobo

Earning My Ears
Looking to possibly stay at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes this summer and I wasn’t sure about the best way to make Disney dining reservations when staying there. I am not sure, but I don’t think I can link this stay to my disney experience to make reservations through there, so does this mean I need to work through an onsite concierge, or is there another way to make reservations? I know a lot of hard to make reservations book up 60 days out for those staying on property, so I am looking to make sure I don’t miss out if I chose this destination. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

You can still book your onsite ADRs via your MDE account. You'll just be limited to booking 60 days before the desired date, since you're not staying onsite. It's as if you lived in Orlando and wanted to eat at WDW.

I didn’t realize you could still make dining reservations 60 days out without linking your resort reservation. If that is the case, then I shouldn’t have a problem. Thanks.

I didn’t realize you could still make dining reservations 60 days out without linking your resort reservation. If that is the case, then I shouldn’t have a problem. Thanks.
Dining ADRS have no connection to your resort reservation (unless you are trying to book over 60 days) or your tickets. You can book them without either. But you will need tickets by time you go if in park dining.

Dining ADRS have no connection to your resort reservation (unless you are trying to book over 60 days) or your tickets. You can book them without either. But you will need tickets by time you go if in park dining.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter