• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Dining Plan 2007??

dnbent

Mouseketeer
Have they announced if there will be a dining plan for 2007? I was thinking that they would be announcing it soon as we are just days away from making 2007 reservations.

Any ideas or rumors??

Thanks

some rumors are beginning of july, and some are mid august, so I guess we just wait and see! (I go in Jan. so VERY anxious!)

You can still make your ADRs at 180 days out without having a package or room booked. You just won't be able to book your 180+10 ADRs.

Unfortunately, it seems like they're still working on the packages for 2007. I suspect they're trying to guess how much to increase the price. It's such a good deal, that I would expect at least a few dollars bump for next year.

Lizzy: I'd check with you TA. Sounds fishy to me: None of them have been allowed to book Dining Plan for 2007 yet, not even overseas.

I also seen DVC posts asking too and were told that the price has not been established yet. As Bicker posted, there will mostly likely be an increase. It will be interesting to see if any restraurants change their credits too (esp. LeCellier, because of its popularity).

I'd be surprised to see that: Le Cellier was 2TS at the start, I believe, and then was quickly switched to 1TS. Also, I think they'd have timed a change like that with the publication of the new brochure earlier this month.

bicker said:
Lizzy: I'd check with you TA. Sounds fishy to me: None of them have been allowed to book Dining Plan for 2007 yet, not even overseas.

I've also been allowed to book the dining plan for January 2007 through a UK travel agent. I'm assuming they know it will still be available for 2007, good thing is I paid 2006 prices!

That's great that those TAs are absorbing the price increase. You Brits have all the luck!

If your check in is December 31 would you be paying the 2006 DDP price for the entire stay or 2006 price for the 31st and 2007 price for the other days?

Typically, when you book a package, you pay the prices effective on the first night of your stay, up to 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter