Disney CareerStart Program Fall 2009

So, I had my interview today with Elizabeth and I would like some opinions, please!! My interview only lasted 13 minutes, while I know most last from 20-25 minutes. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I have a feeling that it might be a bad thing, because I got really nervous and talked too fast. On the other hand, when I was asked a simple question (roles, housing), I explained my reasoning before she could ask me the details about them. Someone, helping me please, I'm really nervous!!! She did tell me I had a good interview and she had a nice time talking to me, yet that somehow doesn't help to ease my nerves!!

I got accpeted for the Carreer Start program Fall 09'. I'm a Merchandise CM.:D

hi im a nineteen year old girl looking for roomates i got accepted for the program for fall 2009 i knw im a tranger but once you get to knw me im a pretty cool person lol :dance3::yay::banana::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter