Disney CareerStart Program Fall 2009

apainterxx44

Mouseketeer
So how many people are interested in applying? I have all my stuff sitting on my desk ready to fax.. i'm just not sure when to send everything in.

I'm eighteen and a girl, if you couldn't guess, I'm looking for roomates! Haha.

Maybe I'm just a little hopeful but I can't help it.:rolleyes1

My brother did the program two years ago and ever since then ive been planning to go! I'm 18 and a girl too lol. It cant be too much longer till we send our stuff in.

Hey! I'm planning on going this fall also. I'm 17 and a girl. Of course though I'll be 18 when it starts. I started a discussion board similar to this a week or so ago also. If you stumble on it sometime write on it plz!

I'm looking for room mates also but I'm pretty sure that I don't want the 4 bedroom apartment. I don't like the idea of rooming with 7 girls I don't know. 3 or 5 would be much better.

Hey! I'm planning on going this fall also. I'm 17 and a girl. Of course though I'll be 18 when it starts. I started a discussion board similar to this a week or so ago also. If you stumble on it sometime write on it plz!

I'm looking for room mates also but I'm pretty sure that I don't want the 4 bedroom apartment. I don't like the idea of rooming with 7 girls I don't know. 3 or 5 would be much better.

If you room with about 7 girls wouldn't the rent cost less? I'm just curious( i'm a girl and 18 also looking for roomates)

I have everything ready to fax over as well :thumbsup2

Im a girl and im 19. I cant wait for the time to send everything in :goodvibes

I'm also applying. I'm 17 right now but I'll be 18 by August.
I was wondering whether we still have to send in a recommendation too because some parts of the site say we do and some don't. If so, who are you guys getting recommendations from?

Well seems like all of us should become friends! Haha

You did a letter of reccomendation, when I called the recruiting office they said we could get a letter from anyone! So I was thinking of getting it from my best friend's older brother who owns his own business so it'd make me look a little more professional haha.

PM your facebooks!

If you wanna look me up, my name's Paige R Borders.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

So I decided to make a facebook group called "Disney Careerstart Program Fall of '09 Hopefuls!:)"I thought maybe you guys would like to join:):) :smickey:

Im doing the college program, but we'll all be down there at the same time so i really hope that some of you guys would like to hang out
im actually going to do the fall advantage so ill be down there in MAY!
if you guys would like to add me on facebook that would be great
look me up
Heather Smith
greensboro NC!
i think it will say southern guilford 08 under my name

If you room with about 7 girls wouldn't the rent cost less? I'm just curious( i'm a girl and 18 also looking for roomates)
It probably would cost less to room with 7 people but I think I would want a trial run with less girls. I've never had to room with anyone before.

Hey! I've started adding people as friends on Facebook but I'll post my info in case anyone wants it.

Megan H. Stanley

and it'll say mount tabor high school 09

And join the facebook group mentioned earlier!

It probably would cost less to room with 7 people but I think I would want a trial run with less girls. I've never had to room with anyone before.

Haha same! So yeah I understand 3-5 sounds like a reasonable number to try first. (thanks for joining facebook I made! You can add as a friend if you want. My name is Ashley):)

I've wanted to do the Disney CareerStart Program for about a year now. I have my stuff almost complete and can't wait to turn it in. I called the recruiting office a few months ago to see when I can turn it all in and the woman said probably not until April for the Fall '09 season! She thought I was crazy for wanting to apply so early, but it's what I want to do and I want to make sure I have a spot reserved for me. If anyone knows anything for sure, please let me know.
:)

-Rebecca

My Facebook info:

Joe Piccininni
Bellport 2009

I won't be applying for CS, but for Fall Advantage 2010 CP, or maybe Spring Advantage 2010 if I'm lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter