~~ Disney bought property by the National Harbor!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
Unsure if this was posted before or not... I was checking out a local news story on Peeps and found this in the article!
The developer of National Harbor recently announced the sale of a 15-acre site to Walt Disney Parks and Resorts for $11-million. Disney says it's considering building a resort hotel on the land overlooking the Potomac River. It would be one of Disney’s stand-alone resorts separate from the Disney theme parks.

"As we began identifying possible locations to grow our business, the Washington, D.C. area immediately jumped to the top of the list," said Jay Rasulo, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. "National Harbor offers an array of entertaining activities for regional visitors, but it is also a family-friendly base camp, from which visitors from around the world can explore the stirring sights and inspirational stories of our nation’s capital."

Full article: http://wfmz.com/view/?id=1225843

Unsure if this was posted before or not

An easy way of finding out before posting is to use the Search function above. If you do a search on 'national harbor' and 'resort' you'll get at least a dozen posts in the past couple months about this.

An easy way of finding out before posting is to use the Search function above. If you do a search on 'national harbor' and 'resort' you'll get at least a dozen posts in the past couple months about this.
Oh well...guess I'm not the 1st person to repost it then :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter