Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

Hi - I think I'm getting the general idea of these but I'm not sure I completely understand how you put them together and what all of the options are for creating a scrapbook. Are there any photos anywhere of completed books/pages? I would love to see what it looks like when it's put together. Thanks!

Wow, I love this idea! I'm going to try scrapping our upcoming marathon trip this way. I have some requests if you ladies don't mind giving them a go:

1) Journal card for Pasta in the Park Party (this is a pasta dinner held at Epcot for marathon runners the night before the race)

2) Journal card for the ChEAR squad (this is what Disney calls the spectators who watch the race. I want my kids to be able to write about how we traveled along the course to watch Daddy run)

3) Journal card for the Spirit of Aloha Luau. (I searched the completed designs thread but didn't see this one there. Forgive me if it has already been done).

4) Journal card for the Perfectly Princess Tea Party

The marathon is January 12th, so ideally I would like to have these cards made before we go, but if that is not possible then we can just jot down some notes and then complete them when we get back. Thanks so much!

Hi, we are going on the mediterranean cruise and I want to request please a card from Spain, France and Italy. Thank you so much.

I will be out until after the holiday

I will get back to disigning the day after Christmas; just spending time with the family

I have seen the requests, so don't think im ignoring anyone!

Wow, I love this idea! I'm going to try scrapping our upcoming marathon trip this way. I have some requests if you ladies don't mind giving them a go:

1) Journal card for Pasta in the Park Party (this is a pasta dinner held at Epcot for marathon runners the night before the race)

2) Journal card for the ChEAR squad (this is what Disney calls the spectators who watch the race. I want my kids to be able to write about how we traveled along the course to watch Daddy run)

3) Journal card for the Spirit of Aloha Luau. (I searched the completed designs thread but didn't see this one there. Forgive me if it has already been done).

4) Journal card for the Perfectly Princess Tea Party

The marathon is January 12th, so ideally I would like to have these cards made before we go, but if that is not possible then we can just jot down some notes and then complete them when we get back. Thanks so much!

Ok; im staring on yours today;

do you have a picture of a logo for pasta in the park?? I can't seem to find anything.

I looked through all the marathon emails and such, but I can't seem to find a pasta logo either. I know that it's being held at the World Showplace pavilion, which is the old millenium building between Canada and the UK. The marathon itself has a logo. Perhaps that would work?

Just Sharing,not sure if there is a logo and what it looks like but here is one I tried to make ,feel free to use it.
Hugs Mel

Pasta In The Park Party Logo
Run Disney

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

verleniahall, thanks a million for keeping our little thread going, you're a star!!! I had a look online and spotted one sign for the pasta party here http://mealsandmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/IMG_7393.jpg it's not a very exciting logo is it?! :) bababear_50's one are much more fun, thanks Mel for sharing!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas (it merges with New Year in Ireland and becomes a 2 week event LOL) :goodvibes:goodvibes

verleniahall, thanks a million for keeping our little thread going, you're a star!!! I had a look online and spotted one sign for the pasta party here http://mealsandmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/IMG_7393.jpg it's not a very exciting logo is it?! :) bababear_50's one are much more fun, thanks Mel for sharing!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas (it merges with New Year in Ireland and becomes a 2 week event LOL) :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi hon
Merry Christmas from Canada!
We will be celebrating Christmas with my Grand-daughter today -Whooo Hoo!
I was seriously thinking a Disney logo would be one of a Park made out of pasta with some Disney characters, it does seem a bit blah, :goodvibes
Happy New Year!
Hugs Mel

I would like to request a card for 1900 Park Fare breakfast and the Disney Jr Live show.
Thanks, Lori

i am gign to appoligize righ tnwo; i have the FLU and am not going otbe able to get cards done for a few days. I might feel up to working on them over the weekend.

Thanks for the CUTE logo!!! It is MUCH appriciated!!!

Again, I am SOO sorry....but I am really trying not to puke on the computer!!!!

Hi, Would it be possible to get the Epcot card in post #6 done with lines?
Thanks
Lori

lmm2, here are your cards, hope you like them :)

Disney Junior Live on Stage:

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

EPCOT card with added lines:

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

I would like to request a card for 1900 Park Fare breakfast and the Disney Jr Live show.
Thanks, Lori

Hi, Would it be possible to get the Epcot card in post #6 done with lines?
Thanks
Lori

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter