Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

Just a threadkeeping note to mark my spot....

The index is up to date!

If anyone hasn't seen the amazing index yet.... it's an index of all our completed cards on the Completed Cards thread... check out post#3 on http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096 :dance3:

Note: I just update the index based on new cards that have been added to the completed cards thread since my last index update. I don't keep track of which cards still need to be added over there or anything complicated like that :rotfl2:

If you add cards to an existing post on the completed cards thread - please also post on this thread (not the completed cards thread) to let me know to index the new additions as I only get notifications of new posts over there not updated ones, thanks :)

Here are the cards for the Boardwalk! These were fun to make; I had the song running through my head as I was making these, so I made quite a few!
**templates created by pixiedust**

verleniahall, here are the postcards we chatted about :) Good idea of yours, I've been playing with them and they are fun :) I'm calling them "quickcards" rather than templates like quickpages from digiscrapping!

So... two versions, both have a spot to add a postcard image, one is on a wooden table and the other has a transparent background so you can add your own image there too.

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

So... how to use... simply plop the quickcard on top of your desired image and move your image until you can see it in the postcard box :) If you are also customising the background then that image needs to be on a layer below the postcard image so you can see both. Hope that makes sense!

Everyone.... feel free to play with these and make your own cards... I do ask people to use the following credit if sharing your card or posting it online...

**** Quickcard by pixiesprite. Logos/clipart belong to Disney. Floral swirl from www.openclipart.org . Stamp shape from www.clker.com . Font is Exmouth www.dafont.com/exmouth.font ****

Thanks and enjoy! If anyone else is interested, I have left a pile of templates and instructions here http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49098643&postcount=1782 Have fun!

Quick highlight of the requirements for using my templates/cards etc... if anyone is still reading this far down LOL :)

If you decide to create cards.... please share them here and on our completed cards thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096. PLEASE make sure to give credit (described on each template file) if you use the templates. This credit must be in 3 places - the photobucket file, the post on this thread and the post of the completed cards thread. Please respect this requirement!!!

ALSO - when making your own cards.... please don't alter any existing cards belonging to any of our DISigners unless their permission has been given.

You MAY alter my cards - but again you must include the credit "card based on an original card by pixiesprite" and a link to the original card! This credit and link must be in 3 places - the photobucket file, the post on this thread and the post of the completed cards thread. Please respect this requirement!!!

And it goes without saying that I'd prefer you refrain from any profanities, inappropriate imagery etc. when modifying my cards/using my templates - such items will be reported :scared:

:cheer2::cheer2:

Last edited:
Awesome :) I will keep checking we aren't going till beginning of April and I wouldn't need them till after that anyways we are doing the fantasy eastern Caribbean ~ st Thomas saint Maarten and cc :) thanks I will keep looking glad I had an awesome trip

mickeym422, here are your Port of Call cards, hope they are what you were looking for :)

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

Did you spot the older boardwalk cards on the completed cards thread? I think there are 2 - a postcard one and a bakery one - do a search for boardwalk on the index and they should make themselves known :)

Last edited:
thanks pixiesprite for the quickcards!!! they will be fun to play around with!!

AS ALWAYS credit for the origian design is givin to you! as it should be ;)

Hope you have a great rest of you weekend!!

Getting ready to post some of my "Movie Night" DISigns in a while; currently helping my mom get ready for the crazyness that is Thanksgiving at my parents house!

Here are Just a few; was just playing around!
**templates are created by pixiedust**
New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Aladdin - Return of Jafar

The Little Mermaid

Nightmare Before Christmas

Goof Troop

Alice in Wonderland (Cartoon Version)

Aladdin - King of Theives

Aladdin

101 Dalmations

mickeym422, here are your Port of Call cards, hope they are what you were looking for :)

Did you spot the older boardwalk cards on the completed cards thread? I think there are 2 - a postcard one and a bakery one - do a search for boardwalk on the index and they should make themselves known :)

awesome thank you so much!!!!

** UPDATE **

Links ot click on the pictures have been fixed and tested

Hi,
I have had computer issues and have just now been able to come back to download the cards. When I went back to the message it says they have been removed. Is there a way to still get them? Sorry it took so long to come back on the thread

Never mind I found your new thread with the cards there. Thanks

OMG! I didn't realize thta when i was doign some housekeeping things, that it took the photos and "removed" them!!

Yes; i stared my own thread for my cards (since they may not all be park or cruise related) but I will continue to post here as well :)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to request a few more journal pages ;)

Wondering if anyone can do me:

1. Hard Rock Hotel - 1 or 2 pages

2. A DTD cover page

3. An airboat ride page for Cypress Lakes Airboat Tours

4. Hollywood Beach cover page

I understand if these can't be done.....just thought I'd ask :thumbsup2

Hi guys,

Just wanted to request a few more journal pages ;)

Wondering if anyone can do me:

1. Hard Rock Hotel - 1 or 2 pages

2. A DTD cover page

3. An airboat ride page for Cypress Lakes Airboat Tours

4. Hollywood Beach cover page

I understand if these can't be done.....just thought I'd ask :thumbsup2

I am on it! I will work on them tommorow since we are at drill today :)

Thank you so much!!! I was thinking for the airboat ride page if it could be just one page & have room to put a small photo & some lines for writing...that would be great!!

Thank you again ;)

Im not quite sure what you are wanting then; because the cards for journaling are pretty small.....

I will make what I think you are looking for and you let me know if its what you have in mind! :)

Im not quite sure what you are wanting then; because the cards for journaling are pretty small.....

I will make what I think you are looking for and you let me know if its what you have in mind! :)

Lol they're not that small when one enlarges them & prints them as an A4!!

They look amazing :) I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter