DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

OK fellow DisFans in Northern VA, or anywhere nearby, where would you like to have a DisMeet in the Northern VA Area? Now is your chance to express your opinion.

Can I still express my opinion? I think it would be a pretty cool idea. We're in Centreville.

I don't know where BG is, but they aren't too far from me in Fairfax.

We have had a meet in Woodbridge, VA a few years ago but only about 4 ppl showed up.

Dave...BG is Busch Gardens in Virginia
and DFD it's not near Centreville nor Fairfax it's closer to where MAC lives.

Hi Teresa...I :car: through your town the other evening on my way to a Relay for Life event in Waldorf. Did you see me :wave2: on my way through town?

never been and there are some coasters i would love to really really really try!!!:goodvibes

The coasters there are awesome! Better than the ones at BG Tampa in my opinion. Although if your really big into coasters you might wanna check out Kings Dominion a little north of Richmond, VA. It's under new management and my friends tell me the service is better now a days.

The coasters there are awesome! Better than the ones at BG Tampa in my opinion. Although if your really big into coasters you might wanna check out Kings Dominion a little north of Richmond, VA. It's under new management and my friends tell me the service is better now a days.

never been to Tampa either but KD ::yes:: a few who went already this season did say that even the I365 got smoother this year... looking forward to do that before the season is over!

What! You pass by and did not stop to say HI.....how rude :snooty: (Just Kidding)

But did I :wave2: back

I thought that was you waving back. :thumbsup2

Have you ever gone to a Blue Crabs baseball game? I'm thinking that since I now know where the park is located that I should check them out this season.

I thought that was you waving back. :thumbsup2

Have you ever gone to a Blue Crabs baseball game? I'm thinking that since I now know where the park is located that I should check them out this season.

Never been to a game yet. :sad2: Some friends have and they loved it.

so what's everybody doing this weekend ??? in my case... work!!!

Saw Cars2 this morning :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 fell inlove with Mater all over again! Will be watching it again on Monday... twist my arm... have to take godson to see it :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Have a good weekend all... mean it :) !!!

so what's everybody doing this weekend ??? in my case... work!!!

Saw Cars2 this morning :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 fell inlove with Mater all over again! Will be watching it again on Monday... twist my arm... have to take godson to see it :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Have a good weekend all... mean it :) !!!

I'm hoping to repair or replace the broken door that leads to the basement and paint a bedroom.

I'm hoping to repair or replace the broken door that leads to the basement and paint a bedroom.

hmmm you dont need my assistance anymore... :tiptoe: Ok if you really have to do it this weekend... be my guest :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter