DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

Okay...it's time to start planning our June Meet.

At the last meet it was decide to have the June meet in Hersey Park on a Friday. These are the dates I have open. Let me know your picks

June 10
June 17
June 24

:thumbsup2

17th and 24th would be the preferred 2 options for me.

Hi everyone.... I am new to this thread and excited that we might get to meet others from our area. :wave2:

The date that folks voted on was June 17th.

But now something has come up and I won't be able to do June at all. But everyone else can still have FUN without me. :goodvibes Just someone needs to pickup and do the planning.

But now something has come up and I won't be able to do June at all. But everyone else can still have FUN without me. :goodvibes Just someone needs to pickup and do the planning.

guess will watch for July then...popcorn::

I am busy with work related activities that weekend so I will have to see what is happening later in the summer.

Any interest in this group about doing something in Northern VA?

I am busy with work related activities that weekend so I will have to see what is happening later in the summer.

:wave:

guess will watch for July then...popcorn::

Well if we want to do Hershey in July... My company picnic is July 30th... meaning free ticket and food for me. :rotfl:

We did have a meet a few years ago in Woodbrigde, VA, but only 4 people showed up. I just can't seem to get the NVA folks interested. If you have any suggestions as to where then we can plan one and see what happens. :goodvibes

Well if we want to do Hershey in July... My company picnic is July 30th... meaning free ticket and food for me. :rotfl:

:scratchin We will just have to check the schedule for July

We did have a meet a few years ago in Woodbrigde, VA, but only 4 people showed up. I just can't seem to get the NVA folks interested. If you have any suggestions as to where then we can plan one and see what happens. :goodvibes

:scratchin We will just have to check the schedule for July

OK fellow DisFans in Northern VA, or anywhere nearby, where would you like to have a DisMeet in the Northern VA Area? Now is your chance to express your opinion.

OK fellow DisFans in Northern VA, or anywhere nearby, where would you like to have a DisMeet in the Northern VA Area? Now is your chance to express your opinion.

Can I still express my opinion? I think it would be a pretty cool idea. We're in Centreville.

Can I still express my opinion? I think it would be a pretty cool idea. We're in Centreville.

where are you in relation to BG,VA ???? "lazy to look at a real map" :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter