Dismeet August 2011, OKW

Yes....Hurry up all you people....we are already here....and waiting!!!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::grouphug:

Arrive at OKW this Saturday. The days are really dragging now!

Damn still 21 days till get to Disney it's dragging now, see ya all soon.

18 for us and the last 12 have literally crawled by. It's the same every year, get down to 30 days and time stops. We had a countdown on the fridge last year and that only made things worse.

Only 5 more night shifts left though, 6 day shifts and the rest is weekends so I shouldn't complain really. But I damn well will:headache:

Four more for us, and each day feels like a week! I'm working every day (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon) before we go so hopefully that will help time pass a little quicker but then I panic because I've still got loads to do. How can that be possible when I've been planning this for over 400 days?????:rotfl::rotfl:

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a back up plan if the rain continues? Been almost non-stop for the last three days, lol!

We're off to Animal Kingdom in a mo - our last full day, so we have packed and paid off some of our bill this morning. Going for a last ride on Everest and to explore a bit with the Imagineers' Field Guide. See you all this evening :goodvibes

Rain is not an option:rotfl2:

If it does we will just have to go undercover, between the hospitality house and Olivias.
On our way to DTD for food 1st, see you soon.:thumbsup2

Had a fantastic time last night - was really good to see everyone again :goodvibes

Enjoy the rest of your holidays!

It was lovely to meet you all.
Just want to say thanks for all the great tips on this board, we're so glad we stayed at OKW and not at POR like we had originaly planned.
Unlike others, this was our trip of a life time, and not one we'll be able to repeat.

I have one or two, but haven't uploaded them yet. Also have the video DH made of some of us doing karaoke...lol!!
Looking forward to seeing the video, I think you all got the biggest applause of the night.

It was lovely to meet you all.
Just want to say thanks for all the great tips on this board, we're so glad we stayed at OKW and not at POR like we had originaly planned.
Unlike others, this was our trip of a life time, and not one we'll be able to repeat.

Great to meet you also, glad we all helped you find a resort you enjoyed. Maybe it will be your trip of a lifetime but hopefully you will find a way to do it all again in the furture. :goodvibes

Nice to meet up yesterday with WayneG and family and Loobzuks family. It was our first ever Dismeet and we are glad we came. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Nice to meet up yesterday with WayneG and family and Loobzuks family. It was our first ever Dismeet and we are glad we came. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Great to meet you (and Louise & family again) shame more didn't turn up, I guess they were busy enjoying their holidays too much.
Just getting ready for our last day in MK, then back to pack for tomorrows flight.:sad1:

Great to meet you (and Louise & family again) shame more didn't turn up, I guess they were busy enjoying their holidays too much.
Just getting ready for our last day in MK, then back to pack for tomorrows flight.:sad1:

i'm so sorry i wasn't able to make it to the poly - it turned out it was DS's last day at WDW - due to the hurricane, he and his wife left early - she had to be back in time for school (she's a teacher)....this is her very first year of teaching, so hurricane or no hurricane, she couldn't be late...

so we made it a non-stop park day for DS....

but i'm so happy i bumped into you, Karen and Matt in DHS!!!!!!! :goodvibes

We're sooo sorry we couldn't make it! We ended up in the Magic Kingdom all day - the kids din't want to leave and then we had dinner reservations we had to get to!! No internet acces while we were there to let you know! Hope everyone had a good holiday,
Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter