DISmeet 25th September 2011 6pm The Polynesian

i would love to meet some disers will be there on 16th sept to the 7th october please add me to your meet thanks dazza

Okay, so as the time for making ADRs etc is looming, we should probably look towards finalising plans for both DISmeets.

First of all, DISmeet #1 is going to be on the 25th September, which is a Sunday. Details to be decided are

- time i.e. morning, afternoon, evening
Second, DISmeet # 2 is either the Saturday 1st October or Sunday 2nd October. Details to be decided are

- which day of the two
- time
I'd really appreciate it if as many people as possible involved could respond so we can get it all sorted asap pleaaaase :goodvibes

Hi,
For us the 25th in the evening would be good. It give us a chance to do a few things during the day and then we don't have to rush to get ready.

I think we would like a resort as we have never really had a chance to see any of those places (apart from AKL) or their restaurants so that would be a nice change.

25th Sept
Evening
Resort

We will come whatever time place etc is decided, but it give you a start
Sorry to not be much help :upsidedow

Hi,
For us the 25th in the evening would be good. It give us a chance to do a few things during the day and then we don't have to rush to get ready.

I think we would like a resort as we have never really had a chance to see any of those places (apart from AKL) or their restaurants so that would be a nice change.

25th Sept
Evening
Resort

Suits us :goodvibes in fact either meet will suit us, would prefer afternoon/evening..

Hi,

25th Sept
Evening
Resort

We would agree with that, need to know before I sort out my ADR's

25th, afternoon or evening, at a resort would be good for us too.....providing it is not MNSSHP that night as we will be going to that. :goodvibes

How about the Tambu Lounge at the Poly? Just an idea....

ETA our details for the list are:
Claire 36,
Lee (DH), 37

As we haven't booked flights yet and are not on the DDP so have no worry about ADRs - I don't mind on the 25th.

Later afternoon/ early evening would suit best as DD still naps in the afternoon.

If you are looking at a resort I would suggest one on the monorail as it is easy for everyone to get to. Onsite can bus to MK and the boat/monorail and offsite can drive there.

We would defiatly do the 25th meet too!
I have no brilliant ideas about venue as we dot stay onsite - sorry!

I suggest an evenig meet too though as it leaves people the day free and so therefore easier to commit to joining in.

Louise x

Hi,

25th Sept
Evening
Resort

Suits us :goodvibes in fact either meet will suit us, would prefer afternoon/evening..

We would agree with that, need to know before I sort out my ADR's

25th, afternoon or evening, at a resort would be good for us too.....providing it is not MNSSHP that night as we will be going to that. :goodvibes

How about the Tambu Lounge at the Poly? Just an idea....

ETA our details for the list are:
Claire 36,
Lee (DH), 37

As we haven't booked flights yet and are not on the DDP so have no worry about ADRs - I don't mind on the 25th.

Later afternoon/ early evening would suit best as DD still naps in the afternoon.

If you are looking at a resort I would suggest one on the monorail as it is easy for everyone to get to. Onsite can bus to MK and the boat/monorail and offsite can drive there.

Thanks everyone for all your input. I was hoping people would lean towards the evening, it seems the most logical. A resort on the monorail sounds like a good idea (like the suggestion of the Tambu Lounge), especially as it looks like it might be EMH at MK that evening from 10pm-1am :goodvibes

So, that looks like the 25th September DISmeet is more or less sorted - if we said 6pm-ish over at the Poly, maybe we'd be able to catch some of the light outside on the beach before moving towards the Tambu Lounge?

On Tracy's (Elise79) suggestion, I've started a new thread for the October 1st DISmeet to as to keep the two seperate and not confused. If you're wanting to go to that meet, please head over to this thread

DF (Gary) and I are going to be at both meets so I hope to see everyone at one or the other! :goodvibes

We would defiatly do the 25th meet too!
I have no brilliant ideas about venue as we dot stay onsite - sorry!

I suggest an evenig meet too though as it leaves people the day free and so therefore easier to commit to joining in.

Louise x

Great! It looks like evening now, maybe around 6pm-7pm, over at the Polynesian :goodvibes

sounds good for us, never been to the poly before.
it will be nice to look around.

les & bev

Great! It looks like evening now, maybe around 6pm-7pm, over at the Polynesian :goodvibes

Thats fab, i'm glad everyone agrees with my Tambu Lounge suggestion.......means I can have a few Lapu Lapu's!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :rotfl2:

It will be nice to meet everyone. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter