DISmeet 25th September 2011 6pm The Polynesian

Rohais

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if any of those who are going to be out there between 15th September - 3rd October would be interested in joining in on a DISmeet? :goodvibes

I've seen the ones organised by Wayne, and hoped that we'd be able to go along...but unfortunately they're taking place in August :upsidedow Sooo, I thought maybe we could organise our own? :thumbsup2 It'd be really nice to put some faces to names and share our love of Disney :cloud9:

If you're liking the idea, could you please just post a reply to this and we can get working on it. If not then, no worries :thumbsup2

Depending on response, we could then arrange a date, place etc and start a thread to introduce ourselves etc (along the same vein as the pro = Wayne!)

Ta! Happy planning!

Kayleigh :goodvibes

We're there from the 21st September to 5th October and would love to meet up with fellow DISers. Maybe in Magic Kingdom on 1st October for the 40th birthday?

We are there from 28th September to 7th October (may be changing to flying out on the 24th :thumbsup2 ) we are at BLT!

I am up for it lol
We are there from 20th sept - 7th oct :goodvibes

Great! :goodvibes Hope to see you there!

We're there from the 21st September to 5th October and would love to meet up with fellow DISers. Maybe in Magic Kingdom on 1st October for the 40th birthday?

Great idea! Maybe we could arrange 2 - a quiet one by a pool somewhere and then your suggestion at MK on the 40th for those who want to come along! :thumbsup2 See you there!

We are there from 28th September to 7th October (may be changing to flying out on the 24th :thumbsup2 ) we are at BLT!

Oooh, I'm so jealous of BLT! But, I'll be at my home from home POFQ so I'm not going to be too upset :rolleyes1 Enjoy! Hope to see you around :thumbsup2

We are there from 22nd Sept to 6th Oct

:goodvibes Fantastic! Looking forward to it!

Crikey! I first mentioned to DF that I thought it might be nice to have a DISmeet for those going in September/October but he knew that I'd be too shy to suggest it so he used a 'If you loved me...' bribe! :rolleyes:

I didn't think I'd get a positive response - stupid I know! I'm even more excited for the trip now...if that could even be possible! :yay:

Hopefully we'll get a good group of DISers turning up, in addition to those already signed up! Woooo EXCITED! :goodvibes

Just bumping up, for people to see :goodvibes

So far, we have

Rohais
15th September - 3rd October
Kayleigh :cutie: (23)
Gary :wizard: (24)

lagunn
20th September - 7th October

wickesy
21st September - 5th October
David (40)
Ray (64)

Elise79
28th September - 7th October
Tracy (31)
Matt
Chloe (3)

Sapper383
22nd September - 6th October
Sam (35)
Rich (37)
Ieuan (12)
Moli (6)

stba2006
6th September - 4th October
Stacey (31)
James (33)

Pinky166
24th September - 26th September

Netty
21st September - 14th October
Jeanette
Ian

les2425
15th September - 29th September
Les (42)
Bev (40) and her first visit to walt disney world!

buzz for boys
19th September - 3rd October
Louise
Wayne
Ben
Cam
Dan
Keira

magicgirl
12th September - 26th September

Antigua08
15th September - 29th September
Liz (32)
Dave (28)
Lily (2)

Dizneemad
24th September - 8th October

Goofyish
26th September - 10th October
Tim (40ish)

dazza5931
16th September - 7th October

Feel free to let me know who'll be coming along and I can update the list! :goodvibes

I would like to come along but will only be in Orlando for 3 nights after our 14 night Transatlantic cruise, so if it falls on 24th, 25th or 26th Sept then me & my DH will come and say Hi. :goodvibes

We are:

Me: David - 40 :scared1: :sad2:
Dad: Ray - 64

:goodvibes Added your info to the list

Sounds good to me. We are there from 6th Sept

Stacey: 31
James: 33

:thumbsup2 Great! Hope to see you there, whenever it is!

I would like to come along but will only be in Orlando for 3 nights after our 14 night Transatlantic cruise, so if it falls on 24th, 25th or 26th Sept then me & my DH will come and say Hi. :goodvibes

I've added you to the list as a maybe, but hopefully we can arrange something so you can come along! :goodvibes

Blimey!!! I was going to do a dismeet post tomorrow!!! great minds hey :rotfl2:
we are there from 21st September- 14th october so would to meet:goodvibes

yes we will be there between sept 15th - 29th on honeymoon, we love to meet up.
Les 42
Bev 40 and her first visit to walt disney world.

les & bev

yes we will be there between sept 15th - 29th on honeymoon, we love to meet up.
Les 42
Bev 40 and her first visit to walt disney world.

les & bev

Great! :thumbsup2 You're flying out the same day as us :goodvibes We're going from Gatwick on the VS015 :thumbsup2

We would love to join in we are there from 19/09 to 3/10

Louise x

Kayleigh

Hope you don't mind - I started listing dates everyone was going to be out at WDW to see if could find a common date :goodvibes

Anyway apart from stba2006, whose return home I haven't got so not sure how long they are there, everyone else is there between 24th and 26th with most people being there between 24th and 29th (only Pinky will be missing after the 26th and we might be missing prior to the 29th if we can't extend)

Hows that for a starting point?

Also would anyone else be interested in Wicksey's idea on a MK meet on the 1st October for its 40th Birthday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter