DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to do Chef Mickey's, but I know my DD would rather do Crystal Palace. Maybe we'll have to do both so mama can be happy too! I will definitely try to do the TS meals around lunch so DS 22 mos. will not be so cranky. He could eat all day so I know I'll be taking lots of snacks!

Just realized that we will be coming to 50's while you are there. My actual ressie is 7:05. Wish I could get my pics to post so you could watch for us!

Yay Karibritt! Ours is 6:30, but we'll def. still be there by 7:05! Please stalk me!!!! Please, please, please???? :cool1:

All you have to do is go to edit your signature and at the bottom, you can upload a photo. You know what we look like, so you should for sure be able to find us! I'll even give you a LGMH when (not if, when) I see you!!!!! :thumbsup2

No Problem- I mean she started the thread, did all the work of recruiting people, and has taken the time to put everyones schedule on the first page, but that doesn't mean she should get ALL the credit!:laughing:

Actually, I just looked at my actual ressies, I realized I won't be getting to Le Cellier till about 6:20ish for a 6:30 ressie

Courtney - I think Ragnrok is "playing" us. :rotfl:

And Ragnrok you are probably pretty bummed out that we'll miss each other at Epcot. I could always stalk you out before or after your dinner. Wouldn't that be special? :rotfl2:

Yay Karibritt! Ours is 6:30, but we'll def. still be there by 7:05! Please stalk me!!!! Please, please, please???? :cool1:

All you have to do is go to edit your signature and at the bottom, you can upload a photo. You know what we look like, so you should for sure be able to find us! I'll even give you a LGMH when (not if, when) I see you!!!!! :thumbsup2
I just noticed Karibritt01's picture is posted. Now you can definitely stalk her and her green frog. :woohoo:

I just noticed Karibritt01's picture is posted. Now you can definitely stalk her and her green frog. :woohoo:

Karibritt01-
Your picture is posted! See how great of a stalker DM-olic is!!!! She's stalking you already! Take some tips from her so you can stalk me at 50's! Although, now I have a slight idea who I'll be looking for to stalk that night too!

Yay!

Hmmmmm

Do I go with the "birth control" kids to show we should have no more than 2 kids, or the "perfect" kids since I want children sooner?

decisions...............:confused3

Hmmmmm

Do I go with the "birth control" kids to show we should have no more than 2 kids, or the "perfect" kids since I want children sooner?

decisions...............:confused3

Go with the perfect ones... you're own children may well be all the birth control you need, as well!:lmao:

Go with the perfect ones... you're own children may well be all the birth control you need, as well!:lmao:

Yeah- That's why I'm not arguing the point too much. I have a feeling she'll change her mind after 1st one then I'll be begging for #2;)

Thanks Ragnrok for enlarging your picture. Now I can see what a cute couple you and your DF are! And what is that in your pocket? It looks like a bottle of wine! :rolleyes:

Thanks Ragnrok for enlarging your picture. Now I can see what a cute couple you and your DF are! And what is that in your pocket? It looks like a bottle of wine! :rolleyes:

I was always wondering why my picture was so small compared to everyone elses. I had some free time at work so I played around until I got it a decent size:)

Thank you:goodvibes

And if I remeber correctly, it was a bottle of water (we went in August) And don't forget, I was in the MK- NO alcohol! :sad2:

Hi! We are going June 16 - June 26. Traveling is my mom and myself. We are staying at the Grand Floridian. I have a seminar there the 18 - 22. The 17th (bunker hill day) is my mom's birthday
06/16/07 - Plaza restaurant 6:30 pm
6/17/07 - California Grill 7:00 pm:cake:
6/18/07 - Spoodles 7:00 pm
6/19/07 - Grand Floridian Cafe Noon
6/20/07 - Tony's town square 1;30 pm
6/21/07 - Hollywood Brown Derby1;30 PM
6/22/07 - Kona Cafe 6:30 pm
6/23/07 - Concourse 6:30 PM
6/24/07 - Boma 10:30 am
6/25/07 - Coral Reef 1;30 pm

Hi! We are going June 16 - June 26. Traveling is my mom and myself. We are staying at the Grand Floridian. I have a seminar there the 18 - 22. The 17th (bunker hill day) is my mom's birthday
06/16/07 - Plaza restaurant
6/17/07 - California Grill :cake:
6/18/07 - Spoodles
6/19/07 - Grand Floridian Cafe
6/20/07 - Tony's town square
6/21/07 - Hollywood Brown Derby
6/22/07 - Kona Cafe
6/23/07 - Concourse
6/24/07 - Boma
6/25/07 - Coral Reef

Glad to have you joint the thread!! It looks like we will be at Boma on the same day...what time will you be there? We will be there at 6:00pm.

IAnd if I remeber correctly, it was a bottle of water (we went in August) And don't forget, I was in the MK- NO alcohol! :sad2:
Yes - MK is a dry park and that's why it was so very suspicious with that bottle of wine in your pocket. :rotfl2: Oh right, it was a bottle of water, sure sure. :lmao:

Welcome to our stalking thread. Since you didn't give us your ADR times, how can you expect us to stalk you? ;) Come on....join the fun! :woohoo:

Howdy neighbor from the north :wave:

welcome to the thread- now please post a pic so we can know what you look like to stalk ;)

So, I go to work for one day... One day, and all these posts are made w/out me!!!!! I feel so left out. Maybe if you all would stalk me in June, I'll feel better :thumbsup2

I noticed I will be in the MK with Courtney a couple of days before, maybe we'll get together to put a full blown stalk on you:laughing:

What Ragnrok?? (PS- What's your real name, I always mis type your DIS name and get confused on what the heck it means anyway... You like rags on rocks with an "n" in between?) I didn't realize that we'd be in MK the same day!!!! OMGracious! I need to stalk you!!!! Will you stalk me, please, please, please :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I was always wondering why my picture was so small compared to everyone elses. I had some free time at work so I played around until I got it a decent size:)

Thank you:goodvibes

And if I remeber correctly, it was a bottle of water (we went in August) And don't forget, I was in the MK- NO alcohol! :sad2:

Rags on Rocks (until you tell me what it means, unless it's your last name, I don't understand it)- Me and DM-olic are really upset that there's no wine in the MK. I wish you would have said it was wine and I would have asked how you snuck it in:rolleyes1 We are depressed that the only day I'll see her will be in the dry park :mad:

And I love the new picture! It will help me stalk you! But will you still have your LGMHs so I can look for that too?

Can't wait to stalk you... but what is the deal with the LGMH? I thought you just put them on your stuff, so other DISers would recognize you. Help me out... so I don't look like a DISer wanna be!:rotfl:

Yeah girl, you just put them on your stuff! Like on your backpack and things like that. You are totally, a full blown DISer... No wanna be's here! :cool1:

It's just an extra helpful way to really stalk someone. Can't wait to see you at 50's... I'm really so excited! We'll have to take a picture together!!!!:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter