DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney, them sound like fighting words to mepopcorn::

Don't let her take all the credit!:teacher:

I just love you Ragnrok!!!!!! Thank you for taking up for me.... She's trying to pick a fight like a big bully stalker!

Wow- I just realized I am going to be stalking you on the 23rd at Le Cellier. You will probably be leaving as I am getting there

Yes, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, her!!!!!!

She deserves it!

You know I love you DM-olic! But, you do deserve to get stalked!

Cool, when do you fly in on the 23rd? We will be on a flight from Atlanta that should arrive at MCO at 9:55 - I thought it was around 9:30 am but I just looked at the ticket and it's supposed to arrive at 9:55 so we probably won't get checked in to the hotel till closer to noon.

I booked the trip in December and thought that it would be so long away but the time seems to be flying by, I can't believe we are under 100 days! :cool1:

We are coming from NY and the only non-stop flight AirTran offers leaves at 12:15pm. We get in at 2:45ish I think. I was going to go with a Mears shuttle to SOG (No ME for us :guilty: ) but for $35 more we booked a private towncar so I know we will leave the airport ASAP! I can't imagine anything worse then getting to MCO and having to wait there for a shuttle!! I booked this trip a week after getting home from our first trip in August :laughing: It has gone by fast but the next 3 months will probably drag!!

Ok, because I have no life;) , I have been looking over everybodys plans/schedules...I have a question. Do you all plan out each and every meal where you will be for each day of your vacation at Disney? Ok, I do truely understand the calling ahead for the ADR at Disney Restaurants.

We do plan our ADR's around what parks we will be at each day. We actually avoid EMH and hit those parks the day after when I hope they will be less crowded. Since it is just future DH and I we look fwd. to two TS meals a day..I am sure when we go back with kids someday we will limit this to one. I just remember last Aug. trying to rearrange our dining plans last minute from the hotel and getting shut out. We actually waited 2 hours for a table at Ohanas and won't do that again!! :goodvibes

Disneyholic, that was a lot of work but its sooo impressive! Now we can easily see where everyone thinks they will be which day. Truly I am speechless! Great work! :cool1:

[Itinerary: June 22nd - 29th
22: Arrive mid-afternoon
23: Magic Kingdom Morning & Evening
- 8:05AM, Crystal Palace
24: AK Morning, DS Evening (Star Wars Weekend)
- 6PM Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package
25: EPCOT Morning & Evening
- 10:05AM Princess Storybook B'fast - Akershus
26: DS Morning, AK Evening
27: Magic Kingdom, Morning & Evening
- 8:05AM Best Friends B'fast - O'Hanas
28: AK Morning, DS Evening
29: Pack, Depart, & Begin Planning the next one...

Looks like we will be at the same parks 23 - 27 at least in the AM...none of our dining is the same though.

:yay: Hi All - I just wanted everyone to know that Father's Day is Sunday June 17th for all of you who will (and won't be) in Disney that day. Do you think Disney is planning anything special for the wonderful DH's in our lives??? :confused3

Am I the only one that hasn't made plans for our trip? I'm afraid to make any 'real' plans yet. I know that my DD wants to do the BBB at DTD and then we'll schedule a character meal. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best character breakfast for DD 6 that DS 22 mos. will be able to handle well or is that just wishful thinking?! My DS 22 mos. is the reason that I haven't made any plans yet. He may need to take a rest during the day (as I'm sure I will have to because of him) and I would hate to make all those ADR's for nothing. Does anyone have advice?:confused3

Am I the only one that hasn't made plans for our trip? I'm afraid to make any 'real' plans yet. I know that my DD wants to do the BBB at DTD and then we'll schedule a character meal. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best character breakfast for DD 6 that DS 22 mos. will be able to handle well or is that just wishful thinking?! My DS 22 mos. is the reason that I haven't made any plans yet. He may need to take a rest during the day (as I'm sure I will have to because of him) and I would hate to make all those ADR's for nothing. Does anyone have advice?:confused3

No, I haven't made any plans yet, either! I admire the "planners" - but I just can't decide what I want to eat and when three months before! :goodvibes

Last June, we made reservations a day or two out, and were able to do everything we wanted. Maybe "wishful thinking", but I'm hoping it is the same this year! pixiedust:

:laughing: Thank goodness I'm not the only one! This is going to be a 'vacation' for us this year and I don't like planning anything out that far! I like to be able to go and do whatever when we get there! My DH and I didn't make any plans when we went back in '99 and loved it! We went and did everything we could without worrying about what time to eat or anything. I have a feeling that our DS will make a lot of our plans and my dad just had lung surgery a month ago so I'm sure he won't be up to doing a whole lot during the day which will be fine with me! Slow paced this time for me!

Do you all plan out each and every meal where you will be for each day of your vacation at Disney?

I plan my TS meals out only. We do breakfast in the room, except for the character ones. For CS, I went over all the menus, and added the ones where my kids would be happy in my itenerary. When lunchtime rolls around, I can give them choices where they can get something decent... no chilled chicken, please! :crazy2: I do have to admit that I planned a few snacks, though!:cloud9:

Ive only done the character breakfast at Chef Mickey, and my kids just loved it. My middle child was almost 3 last time, and she doesnt remember it.
We are going there June 20 8am for Chef Mickey. My youngest will be 2 1/2,and I think she will get a kick out of it.
I have been to the Crystal Palace for dinner. BUT... I am a Mickey Fan, and rather go to Chef Mickey.

:yay: Hi All - I just wanted everyone to know that Father's Day is Sunday June 17th for all of you who will (and won't be) in Disney that day. Do you think Disney is planning anything special for the wonderful DH's in our lives??? :confused3

So glad to see someone else bring this up. They do a wonderful brunch for the mothers, why don't they do anything for the dad's??? I called Disney about this last year because it was our first F-day in the World and they said they don't do anything for father's day, bummer!!!!
Lesley

Wow- I just realized I am going to be stalking you on the 23rd at Le Cellier. :rolleyes1 You will probably be leaving as I am getting there :cool2:
Oh yes...there is probably nothing more I look forward to than a newlywed couple stalking me and my family. Bring it on! Maybe you can get a "taste" of what is like to have 3 perfect children. :rolleyes1

I am such a planner. In fact, I check over my plans every day. DH thinks I'm obnoxious about it. :confused3 You may want to schedule more TS meals during early lunch time. That way your 22 month old may not be too tired or cranky yet. You can always have a CS later whenever you choose and you are not locked down to any time. We are doing that for most of our meals. I think Crystal Palace at lunch time is a wonderful place for the kiddos. All my kids loved it!

Ok, because I have no life;) , I have been looking over everybodys plans/schedules...I have a question. Do you all plan out each and every meal where you will be for each day of your vacation at Disney? Ok, I do truely understand the calling ahead for the ADR at Disney Restaurants.
As I said above, I am a huge planner. Yes, we are on the DDP so I want to make sure we get full use of it. First I planned out our daily park schedules and then chose where we wanted to eat from there. We are not "park hopping" this time because I think it is enough for the kids to be a 1 park for a day. Also, as I said above, most of our TS meals are at lunch time so that gives us a midday break and doesn't tie us down for anything later. I like to be as organized as I possibly can but still give a bit of room for the "whatever may happen" situation.

Disneyholic, that was a lot of work but its sooo impressive! Now we can easily see where everyone thinks they will be which day. Truly I am speechless! Great work! :cool1:
Thank you so much. I really loved doing this. I wish I could do it all the time but it probably isn't as much fun if my family isn't going to WDW. :rolleyes:

I just love you Ragnrok!!!!!! Thank you for taking up for me.... She's trying to pick a fight like a big bully stalker!
!

No Problem- I mean she started the thread, did all the work of recruiting people, and has taken the time to put everyones schedule on the first page, but that doesn't mean she should get ALL the credit!:laughing:

[/B]
Yes, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, STALK, her!!!!!!

She deserves it!

You know I love you DM-olic! But, you do deserve to get stalked!

Actually, I just looked at my actual ressies, I realized I won't be getting to Le Cellier till about 6:20ish for a 6:30 ressie

Just realized that we will be coming to 50's while you are there. My actual ressie is 7:05. Wish I could get my pics to post so you could watch for us!

Well you know what she lookes like so you can always "stalk" her out:rotfl:

I wonder what the waitresses recation would be to a young couple just sitting there minding their own business and then this random family of four comes over to stalk them?:rotfl:

Oh yes...there is probably nothing more I look forward to than a newlywed couple stalking me and my family. Bring it on! Maybe you can get a "taste" of what is like to have 3 perfect children. :rolleyes1

Well, she wants FOUR kids:headache: I just want two. So that may actually help my argument;)

However, she wanted all boys until we went to disney, then she saw how cute the little girls were all dressed up like princesses and decided she wanted one girlprincess:

Hello Disneyolic! Thanks for including me in your new thread. If you do not mind, you can add the following to my information.
Thanks, TheresaH

The Manor @ West Haven House Rental....June 20-27
20: Arrival.......................Dinner Off-Site
21: Epcot........................Polynesian Luau 5:15pm
22: MK............................Boma 5:50pm
23: MGM am/Epcot& MK pm...Garden Grill 5:40pm
24: AK am/Epcot pm.............San Angel Inn 5:30pm
25: BB/DTD................Fulton's Crab House 5:30pm
26: MK am/Epcot & Boardwalk pm........Chef Mickey's
10:00am & Big River Grille 5:00pm
27: Flight back to Michigan

On June 29, I changed our dinner plans. Instead of Columbia Harbour House, we will be eating at Chef Mickey's at 5:30 p.m.

On July 2, we will be eating lunch at Intermission Food Court and dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter