Diser's for CMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction... its 3:15... Justin is in adrenaline-crash and will check in with us shortly! (I know my adrenaline was JACKED yesterday and it took me a little bit to chill out)

Now everybody cross your fingers for Peetah who is probably on the line now.

Here's what I read at Inside the Magic:

Disney Dream Job 2008 CMO Contest!
Forum: Talk Disney Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:04 pm Subject: Disney Dream Job 2008 CMO Contest!

meggin

Replies: 245
Views: 11555

andy, i'm glad your interview went well. i had mine on monday, and i was VERY nervous. they probably heard my voice shaking!

Forum: Talk Disney Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:10 pm Subject: my first post for the cmo applicants

meggin

wow! so much to say! congrats to all on the AWESOME cmo top 20 videos! i was specifically looking for the "cmo animation" entry on a google search and it took me to this forum. i joined ...

Where is our Nancy Drew????????????????

They just asked for a link to here video on that site ..... hopefully, we will have an "other" soon!!!! And a girl other at that!!!!

:yay:

Justin - I sure hope your interview has gone well! Please let us know! :cheer2: (that's me, cheering for you)

Peter - hope you are not to nervous - relax and have a good time!

Forum: Talk Disney Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:04 pm Subject: Disney Dream Job 2008 CMO Contest!

meggin

andy, i'm glad your interview went well. i had mine on monday, and i was VERY nervous. they probably heard my voice shaking!

Forum: Talk Disney Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:10 pm Subject: my first post for the cmo applicants

meggin

wow! so much to say! congrats to all on the AWESOME cmo top 20 videos! i was specifically looking for the "cmo animation" entry on a google search and it took me to this forum. i joined ...

Nicely done, Ann! :thumbsup2 (I'm intrigued!) Now we just need to link the screen name to a video.

Oh, thanks, btw, for posting the hints about Patrick's CMO "status." I read the WindowtotheMagic thread you referenced, and -- of course -- happened upon VegasPixie's condolences first. I actually started sweating it for the guy. By the time I got to his "don't worry about me" [wink! wink!] reply, I guess I was taking things too literally, 'cuz I forgot to read between the lines and figured (wrongly) that DoomBuggy had been "done in." Things sound promising for him...

Where's Justin? :confused3 In wonder how his interview went.

"Come out, come out wherever you are..."

meggin

meggin

It could be Meggin Prine. I picked her as a top contender. In her video she has a post card with her name and Kirkland Wa.on it. She does a little tap dance and has a suitcase stuffed with Mickey ears and says "My ears are packed". Very cute gal.

Thanks for all the well-wishes. I guess things went well - - I tend to be my own toughest critic, so of course I'm rethinking every answer and wishing I had said something else. Overall though, it was a very positive experience and the conversation (I don't want to call it an interview - that's a scary word!) was fun. I too went into crash mode and decided to take a break after the call to get an early dinner.

It could be Meggin Prine. I picked her as a top contender. In her video she has a post card with her name and Kirkland Wa.on it. She does a little tap dance and has a suitcase stuffed with Mickey ears and says "My ears are packed". Very cute gal.

That's a fairly unusual spelling of her name (Meggin), so I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're right. Do you have a link to the video? (Thanks.)

I'm still at work and will be for much of the evening, but I'll check in as often as I can and answer as many questions as I feel I can. Any word from Peter? I hope his went well too! Fleagle, thanks for the encouragement! You're the best!

Nicely done, Ann! :thumbsup2 (I'm intrigued!) Now we just need to link the screen name to a video.

Oh, thanks, btw, for posting the hints about Patrick's CMO "status." I read the WindowtotheMagic thread you referenced, and -- of course -- happened upon VegasPixie's condolences first. I actually started sweating it for the guy. By the time I got to his "don't worry about me" [wink! wink!] reply, I guess I was taking things too literally, 'cuz I forgot to read between the lines and figured (wrongly) that DoomBuggy had been "done in." Things sound promising for him...

My pleasure........and a bit of my "touch" of OCD as well!!! :dance3:

p.s. I was apprehensive to give away Patrick's "status" as he appeared to be wanting to not let it out.

That's a fairly unusual spelling of her name (Meggin), so I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're right. Do you have a link to the video? (Thanks.)

On her video she spells it Megan. But to read that post it sounds like how she pronounces it. I always liked her video.
I watched SOOooo many videos and don't remeber anyone else with a name that similar.
I don't know how to post a link.

Great Justin - now you have that overwith!

I agree - I know I have seen Meggin's video before but does anyone have a link? Bout time we hear about another one of the top 20!

I guess things went well - - I tend to be my own toughest critic, so of course I'm rethinking every answer and wishing I had said something else.

I'm sure I would do the same thing. On a positive note: At least you don't have the impending "conversation" over your head anymore! :) Oh, and it's almost Friday -- well, it's closer than it was yesterday! :woohoo:

Yes, now you can all have a wonderful weekend without having to worry about the interview. So what if it is only Wednesday!

And for those of you who are stressing - her you go! :grouphug:

*whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww* I just finished my interview. It seemed to go well and my interviewers were very warm and welcoming. Turns out he has been reading this thread because he brought up the uh... let's just say "nitpicking" of my video. I don't let stuff like that bother me (for too long:rolleyes1 ). Even if I don't make it to the Top 10, I will still pursue a job with Disney. I can't tell you how many times I have almost walked into Casting while on a trip. I may have to drop in in March.

Oh, one thing that I did find out that I guess it is ok to share, some of the "anticipated" travel dates set forth in the rules have changed as will sometimes happen when projects are delayed. He didn't tell me the new dates but said it would most likely be pushed back later into the summer.

I hope everyone who interviewed had a good one! I think I need a nap now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter