Discounted Annual Passes

strange question, but if I buy two sets of PAP this year and activate one this November and save the other set to activate next year when this years expire, will this be allowed?

Thanks for your help!

walts-son

strange question, but if I buy two sets of PAP this year and activate one this November and save the other set to activate next year when this years expire, will this be allowed?

Thanks for your help!

walts-son

Yes, by the dates of the offer that would work. But in answering this, I'm thinking - next year would be a renewal for you, and you are buying vouchers for new PAPs, not renewals. But I guess at the low price point they are offering right now, the $399 price is cheaper than a renewal would even be for next year? So I think that makes sense, but hadn't thought it through until you posted your question.

disneygal55 said:
Does anyone know if the $399 for the PAP is the price before tax?

Yep that is the before tax price.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos.

Yep that is the before tax price.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos.

Thanks a lot...was planning on getting a new DVC discounted AP as we didn't renew our AP this last June. This new deal should save us a little money for our October trip.

I was just wondering if you can park hop with these tickets???

Yes, these passes will allow you to go in/out of the 4 theme parks, Disney Quest as well as the two water parks as much as you want providing none are closed due to capacity.

twinklebug said:
Yes, these passes will allow you to go in/out of the 4 theme parks, Disney Quest as well as the two water parks as much as you want providing none are closed due to capacity.

does it include golf also

culli said:

No - does not include golf but I seem to remember that AP holders got some kind of golf discount.

See http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/ for a complete breakdown. Here, we are talking about the Premium Annual Pass, and yes, according to that page with the PAP Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course has free admission (as does the ESPN sports complex.) I'm not really sure what this means... Green fees and admission are two different things in my book.

I am interested in the Oak Trail golf benefit included in the discounted PAP. Can anyone give specifics? I think I read it covers green fees.

BWV Dreamin said:
I am interested in the Oak Trail golf benefit included in the discounted PAP. Can anyone give specifics? I think I read it covers green fees.

Me too. The website says its a 9 hole walking course so I assume no carts are available. Would be nice to get the first tee time every morning of a trip and meet the wife and kids at the park after playing 9 for free.

See http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/ for a complete breakdown. Here, we are talking about the Premium Annual Pass, and yes, according to that page with the PAP Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course has free admission (as does the ESPN sports complex.) I'm not really sure what this means... Green fees and admission are two different things in my book.

That is why I was asking for clarification on the golf as I also agree green fees are not spelled out.

Quick answer: We won't know until we see it. Prepare yourself for it to go either way.

Long answer: Disney may deny the upgrade with special pricing since the activation date would have to be pushed back to the date of first use which would be before the 10/1 start date of this promotion. It's really all in how Disney handles those little details & the fact that some folk are upgrading within the 14 day upgrade restriction applied to MYW expiring passes.

I do wish everyone wanting to try this and the MYW upgrade luck and a compassionate Disney! Please don't take it out on the CMs if the answer is no - my son used to be one of them back in the college program - it's not their fault if they're just following rules. ;)

Thanks. I can see what you mean about the dates/prices of the purchased passes. It's not like they won't let me upgrade and pay the old price if that's what I decide to do. I'm sure I'll be disappointed if that's the case, but I promise I won't take it out on the CM. ;)

I bet this has already been discussed, but I just found out about it this morning so I wanted to share just in case.

I am arriving in WDW on September 29th and need new APs for my dad, daughter and mom. I called DVC to ask if there was any way they could honor the October 1st pricing, since we'd be there during the price change. She said they could not do that. But she said I could buy 3-day passes and upgrade them to APs on October 1st at the discounted price. I hadn't even thought of that, but it will save us about $150.00. :cool1: Some days I just love Member Services.

jenifred said:
I bet this has already been discussed, but I just found out about it this morning so I wanted to share just in case.

I am arriving in WDW on September 29th and need new APs for my dad, daughter and mom. I called DVC to ask if there was any way they could honor the October 1st pricing, since we'd be there during the price change. She said they could not do that. But she said I could buy 3-day passes and upgrade them to APs on October 1st at the discounted price. I hadn't even thought of that, but it will save us about $150.00. :cool1: Some days I just love Member Services.

Lots of us are in the same boat with arriving on the 29th and will be doing the same thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter