"discount" ticket sites

Fernter65

Mouseketeer
So it's been a while since I've been here but I know this is where to get real answers.
With the price being what it is nowadays it's hard to justify spending so much on tickets. We're planning to go in September for a time share spiel and of course want to visit WDW.
Are there reliable/real sites to get discount tickets that we can actually use with our old Magicbands or will we drop the money and get scammed???
Did they really do away with the "no expiration" tickets too??
Thanks all!!

As far as I know yes no expiration tickets are no longer available.

I don't know if we can post names of folks here but I do know that Undercover Tourist is a legit ticket seller.

Also Disney is currently offering the 4 day magic ticket for $79 each day per adult. It's only good for 1 day at each park but I think the savings it well worth it.

It's not popular here on dis boards but the last 2 trips we bought ours on ebay. I wouldn't suggest buying them from a random person. There are a few sellers that only sell disney tickets as a business. They aren't a lot cheaper, basically your just saving the tax. For our last trip I bought ebay gift cards at the grocery store when they had 4x the fuel perks then waited for a 10x ebay bucks offer. We saved about $250 by doing this.

I also found a ticket reseller on ebay. I researched them and found their online storefront, which was cheaper than their ebay prices because with ebay, they were adding in the fees. Their pricing was below all the other resellers I compared them to:

http://www.theorlandoticketclub.com/

I went to my local AAA office this week and purchased a 5 day hopper for my trip in June and save $46 off Disney's online price.

It's not popular here on dis boards but the last 2 trips we bought ours on ebay. I wouldn't suggest buying them from a random person. There are a few sellers that only sell disney tickets as a business. They aren't a lot cheaper, basically your just saving the tax. For our last trip I bought ebay gift cards at the grocery store when they had 4x the fuel perks then waited for a 10x ebay bucks offer. We saved about $250 by doing this.

Its not that they are purchased off another person, but Disney finds out somehow..I did this a few years back and out of the 8 tickets I purchased they knew two were purchased off ebay..They took them from me and I had to buy a new ticket, they were nice enough to give me a copy of the ticket so I could get my money back off paypal..I learned my lesson at the time I did not realize you could not do this, so please be careful its not the person you have to worry about so much as Disney knowing..

Its not that they are purchased off another person, but Disney finds out somehow..I did this a few years back and out of the 8 tickets I purchased they knew two were purchased off ebay..They took them from me and I had to buy a new ticket, they were nice enough to give me a copy of the ticket so I could get my money back off paypal..I learned my lesson at the time I did not realize you could not do this, so please be careful its not the person you have to worry about so much as Disney knowing..
Did you buy them from a seller that sells disney tickets for a living or someone that just had extras? I had bought mine from a seller that has sold thousands of tickets with 100% feedback. Did they give you a reason for not allowing you to use them? Were they purchased with a stolen credit card or something?

Like the pp said, there are resellers on ebay too. Not all selling tickets are individuals. Resellers with great feedback. I would never buy tickets from an individual off ebay either.

I found if you purchase your tickets off of undercover tourist under the mousesavers link saves you quite a bit and the best deal out there right now..

IIRC that link only saves like $1 a ticket. Unless that has changed, there are other resellers that have less expensive tickets. I do understand though that UCT has an awesome reputation and some would rather pay a bit more for that.

WOW!!! Thanks everyone!!! Lots of great feedback!! Now I know where to look and who we can trust!!!

IIRC that link only saves like $1 a ticket. Unless that has changed, there are other resellers that have less expensive tickets. I do understand though that UCT has an awesome reputation and some would rather pay a bit more for that.
But sales tax is included in that price

Like the pp said, there are resellers on ebay too. Not all selling tickets are individuals. Resellers with great feedback. I would never buy tickets from an individual off ebay either.
I didn't know legit sites sell on ebay, I just wanted her to be aware...

In the past yes, but I saved 14 dollars a ticket this time..I was shocked...

Did you buy them from a seller that sells disney tickets for a living or someone that just had extras? I had bought mine from a seller that has sold thousands of tickets with 100% feedback. Did they give you a reason for not allowing you to use them? Were they purchased with a stolen credit card or something?

They just told me that they knew I purchased them off ebay, they were one day tickets..I think it was a individual but I ended up getting my money back from paypal..but never again..

Touring plans has a ticket calculator on their website. You choose the number of days and type of ticket and it will tell you which reseller has the best price on that ticket. We have used it many times and it has always been accurate. Last time me we used parksavers with a link from the ticket calculator for the best price on the ticket we wanted.

Some times one reseller will have the best price on a 5 day park hopper but not the 5 day base ticket. So it's best to check around on the ticket type you want.

But sales tax is included in that price

Right, I understand. I still have found other sites to be less than UCT even with sales tax already included in UCT pricing. The other sites just do not have near the reputation on this board that UCT has so I think many are afraid to use them, which I completely understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter