Disboutiquers Storm WDW Jan/Feb2012

Jen, that is a bummer! I understand though.

Leslie, does your plane arrive at 3?

Let's do the Poly then. Is there a particular landmark or something to meet by? I assume the beach runs the whole length of the hotel. I think there is a better spot to see from or atleast go out to. Leslie can do our research on that! :) Isn't that where some friends met before?

If you are coming to the PJ party bring kid friendly playground pajamas. Depending on who comes I can see taking the kids to the playground although there are no lights I am pretty sure. Our kids enjoy overpriced playgrounds alot!

Wear your most awesome shirt/outfit to the Poly and show it off and then we'll know who you are too! Easy to find everyone when they have customs on.

LOL! Let's leave the meet location up to the newbie! I do think TFG had a meet at the Poly beach, I'll see where they met up. My guess is it was near a bar ;)

Yes, I think our flight gets in just before 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter