Disboutiquer's End of January Meet!

I have been so bad at keeping up with this thread! I plan to be there as long as we are able to get on the road as planned.
01/30 - arrive at Pop in early afternoon, dismeet, dinner at 1800 PF
01/31 - HS
02/01 - MK
02/02 - DTD and either leave for home or head to the ILs for the night

I will have my two littlest with me at the meet - Jason is 5 and Alison is 3.

I saw we are wearing blue shirts with a logo - can someone email me the logo? mkwings@gmail.com. Are we coordinating the kids?

I will PM Jessica with my cell number.

Here's a pic of me from December:

182.jpg

Um, anything else? LOL!

Kendra right? Why is it that I have to learn dis names and real names! LOL! And if I know your real name I have no idea what your DIS name is!

Anyways, did you get the logo? I think Piper posted it somewhere in the thread. I don't have it saved anywhere. Kids are wearing whatever! We are going to Epcot that day so mine will have on an Epcot themed shirt.

How come I didn't realize you were from GA? What part? Are you anywhere near me?

Kendra right? Why is it that I have to learn dis names and real names! LOL! And if I know your real name I have no idea what your DIS name is!

Anyways, did you get the logo? I think Piper posted it somewhere in the thread. I don't have it saved anywhere. Kids are wearing whatever! We are going to Epcot that day so mine will have on an Epcot themed shirt.

How come I didn't realize you were from GA? What part? Are you anywhere near me?

Yes I'm Kendra. I'm still working on getting dis names down, real names are gonna do me in!

Nicole sent me the logo so I'm good there. Still undecided on my kids, they'll either have on their 1900PF clothes or their travel clothes.

I'm in Savannah. Where are you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter