Disboutiquer's End of January Meet!

ONE WEEK!!! Next Saturday I'll be landing in Orlando!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm so excited that so many of us are going to be there together! I can't wait to meet up with some of my favorite people and to meet some new favorites!

I got the list of cell numbers. So, I'm good to go.

I haven't finished a single outfit for either me or the kids. I closed up my shop last night so I can get ready for the trip. I feel so unprepared!

I have to fix a popped seam on Lily's chip dress, make pj's, and make Vi an outfit for Chef Mickey's. I REALLY should be making new dipes for Violet, I have a feeling she will be in disposables.:scared1:

Hopefully I'll get everything cut out tonight after the girls go to bed. Sewing on wednesday.

I have to fix a popped seam on Lily's chip dress, make pj's, and make Vi an outfit for Chef Mickey's. I REALLY should be making new dipes for Violet, I have a feeling she will be in disposables.:scared1:

Hopefully I'll get everything cut out tonight after the girls go to bed. Sewing on wednesday.

I'm travelling on Wednesday! I am just hoping they are wrong about rain on Fri & Sat!

What is FTST?

I know I haven't posted my pic yet. I am out of town this weekend....crazy weekend to be out of town since I still have so much to get done! I got my new machine on Friday and threw it in the car to bring to MIL! Hopefully I will get to look at it tonight and be ready to use it tomorrow night when I get home!

I know I asked this, but didn't get an answer...Is anyone doing online check in?

Sorry--I thought I had posted earlier that I did on-line check-in last week. I have some special requests (such as grab bars, etc) so I hope it works the way it is supposed to!

FYI to all:

We were over near ESPN today about 4 and there was a huge crowd of people waiting to get it.

There were two huge football games today so I am sure that played into it. Worst case scenerio we'll come up with plan b at the time! :)

ONE WEEK!!! Next Saturday I'll be landing in Orlando!! WOO-HOOOOO!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm so excited that so many of us are going to be there together! I can't wait to meet up with some of my favorite people and to meet some new favorites!

I got the list of cell numbers. So, I'm good to go.

I haven't finished a single outfit for either me or the kids. I closed up my shop last night so I can get ready for the trip. I feel so unprepared!

Your such a good sewer that you will be whipping out outfits this week!

Sorry--I thought I had posted earlier that I did on-line check-in last week. I have some special requests (such as grab bars, etc) so I hope it works the way it is supposed to!

Thanks! i will do my check- in tomorrow morning!

FYI to all:

We were over near ESPN today about 4 and there was a huge crowd of people waiting to get it.

Do we want to have a plan b set up just in case? That way whoever gets to espn first can determine if it is too busy and just send out messages to skip to plan b. There is a big game next Sunday, not the superbowl but still a big game!

Now THAT is a lovely forecast! I think I'll just stick with the local info! Thanks for the link!:cool1:

I hope that warming trend continues into the next week! The lows look cold! We have only been there in Sept and early october when we sweat to death!

Looks like the Feb Lego build will be Tuesday Feb 1st at 5pm (while supplies last)at the DTD Lego store. For our lego loving kids, they get to build a lego design (think this one is a skier) and keep it for free.

Looks like the Feb Lego build will be Tuesday Feb 1st at 5pm (while supplies last)at the DTD Lego store. For our lego loving kids, they get to build a lego design (think this one is a skier) and keep it for free.

Oh! That sounds like fun! Do they have to register or do you just show up?

I am sad, we will miss this by one day. Lauren has just discovered her love of Legos.

I hope that warming trend continues into the next week! The lows look cold! We have only been there in Sept and early october when we sweat to death!

I'm taking long underwear--better to have it and not need it than otherwise!! I had it in December and used it every day (and was still cold on a couple of days!)

Just show up. People start lining up a little before 4.

Thanks! We will have to see what we have planned that day. They have some great counter services in DTD.

I'm taking long underwear--better to have it and not need it than otherwise!! I had it in December and used it every day (and was still cold on a couple of days!)

I am doing jeans most days and long sleeve shirts. I will also have my hoodie. Sara Beth is going to have lon sleeve shirts under all her dresses and some type of pants. The parks don't seem to be able as late in the winter so that will help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter