Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember waking up during mine for a brief moment last year. They eased up too much on the propofol. I went right back under when they realized it
I think they do this on purpose as part of the balancing process. I can remember it occurring in 2 of my 3 colonoscopies (and I'm not even 40... the fun of having a digestive disease!)

it started w a legitimate comparison relative to Dustin’s drugging to help explain how someone could be drugged and remember nothing. I think then some of us needed a little levity break from this darkness …
And some should consider Cologuard rather than a procedure which includes sedation.

*Disclaimer: my DD is an associate director at Exact Sciences, the company which developed Cologuard.

Hi everyone,

Sorry to interrupt with a moderating note here...

While this discussion is important, we still have guidelines in place, and blatant unwarranted attacks and bringing politics in is still not allowed. I just deleted an insult to WMKathy, which is different than criticizing hers or my messages.

Mary Jo

I am not sure the DIS podcast can survive this though - as I suspect a lot of THAT group of listeners will know about it.

Any word on what's going on at the meetup? I would love someone to post as a fly on the wall as to what is happening.

You make some great points.

Moving back on topic, I kind of want to assess what has happened in the past few days. As a community, do we feel we have made an impact in our support for the victims? What now can be done to continue to support the victims? I'm more than happy to direct my rage at Pete Werner, but what is the best way to focus it that will have any kind of penalty for him? I want to help Sean and Dustin and I want to know the best way to directly help them.

Hey everyone, any good ideas?

How in the world did this thread move to colonoscopies and conscious sedation?! 🤣 (I've read through this whole thread and I cannot for the life of me remember how it started . . .)?!

I think they do this on purpose as part of the balancing process. I can remember it occurring in 2 of my 3 colonoscopies (and I'm not even 40... the fun of having a digestive disease!)

And some should consider Cologuard rather than a procedure which includes sedation.

*Disclaimer: my DD is an associate director at Exact Sciences, the company which developed Cologuard.

Oh - i feel for you. I had a rough 6 months last year but finally got surgery that removed 1/3 of my colon and am much better now.

Sorry it’s my fault😞 I was trying to give a comparison that some people might understand. Won’t get OT again.

For everyone with digestive issues, I feel for you. Diverticulitis before 40. Stay strong. Exercise. Eat healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter