Dis Virtual Epcot

Sorry, I've been out for a while.

Dudezeke said:
OK. Everyone!!! It has to be from Epcot, this isn't an amusement park. birdman94 hook up with CapElDano to find out if you could put that in innoventions. And TToryk, how about Universe of Energy?

Give me something about the Universe of Energy. Specifics, plz, because I can "paint a better picture" if I have details.

Here's a list of furni that sound like they could make their way into the room:

Rocketship and Flying Saucer chairs
Tron stuff
The lights sold in the Inner Space Shop that look like there are planets revolving around them

Am I missing things I can use? Oh, and keep in mind that I don't have rare stuff.

AvastPirateBen said:
zeke, u know im up for it, ill do imagination with figment, just without the figment ill have a ride and alot of stuff.
i wanna do figment maybe whene i was at WDW i mead a person titled TheDreamFinder , now i just need to rmemeber the password

i am banned untill the 25th of oct but i will be on all that day and i could make i the land resteraunt. any on whos go to the real epcot go ride this ride nemo and friends it is in the living seas

no it is the food court thing
and my friend braveprincessaye wants to help me :thumbsup2

i guess that is what it is called and my friends braveprincessaye and starscowaye would like to help me with the food court i am going to be on tomarrow at 4:30 est ok maybe we can meat and you become my friend ok bye :thumbsup2

Like I have said before, I haven't really done much to the main lobby, but put in some chairs, and some decorations. The unofficial opening date is for someitme in December

TToryk said:
Sorry, I've been out for a while.

Give me something about the Universe of Energy. Specifics, plz, because I can "paint a better picture" if I have details.

Here's a list of furni that sound like they could make their way into the room:

Rocketship and Flying Saucer chairs
Tron stuff
The lights sold in the Inner Space Shop that look like there are planets revolving around them

Am I missing things I can use? Oh, and keep in mind that I don't have rare stuff.

I'm saying it again since I was ignored last time.

Well, the fact that you are building a hotel, I think you should do the pin trading stand. Just take like a space room, and put some stands in there. More ideas as i think of them

I guess I can do that.

How many other pin sellers are going to be there with me so that know how many tables to put out?

Oh, and the hotel thing was never proven. Only I can prove it to myself or others.

Put out like four of five crates near the store, and say in the room signature that they are for other traders. Title the room, Epcot Trades

Gotcha.

Pins to prepare...I guess I'll need a whole lot. (no, really?)

Thanks for the info.

Honestly, pins aren't the only thing that get traded and sold there. Any itmes can be traded and sold

So my Hotel is finally open, but I've had to pour most of my money/effort into getting it done. I'm credited-out (this is the first time under 1K credits in a few months). So it may take a while for me to be ready.

When is the launch date for Virtual Epcot? Will there be a link between Virtual Epcot and Virtual MGM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter