Dis Pudding Club

I made these chocolate chip cookies today and they are lovely....I met up with some friends today and took a bag full....they didn't last long, both adults and kids loved them:thumbsup2

Picture1029.jpg

Ooh yeah recipe please, they have come out fantastic.

Steve

Thanks guys, the cookies were lovely....need to make another batch today

Choc Chip Cookies

225g unsalted butter
350g soft light brown sugar
2 eggs
400g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons bicarb of soda
225g dark choc roughly chopped

oven 170

mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy
add the eggs mix
add vanilla extract mix
add flour, salt and bicarb mix
add choc and mix
arrange 6 equal amounts on a baking tray and cook for 10mins until golden brown
leave on the baking tray to cool slighty before removing to a wire rack
the cookies should be soft and chewy

Mmm, those look so yummy! I have been threatening to make choc chip cookies for weeks now and thanks to this post, tomorrow may very well be the day ;) Darn, wish I'd seen this earlier - I could have been eating one now :lmao:

I was a bit bored today so me and DD baked some cupcakes and I spent a little time comming up with some princess inspired decorations....sorry for the photo overload:rotfl:

Here they are all together

Picture1183.jpg

Snow White Inspired

Picture1177.jpg

Tangled

Picture1168.jpg

Princess and the Frog

Picture1171.jpg

and Cinderella

Picture1174.jpg

and this is what they look like inside....I just coloured some of the mixture pink

Picture1189.jpg

I enjoyed being a bit creative today....and the kids enjoyed eating them :rotfl:

WOW Sapper - those cupcakes are stunning :thumbsup2 I love the designs you have done for them :love: they look scrummy with the pink and vanilla sponge too :)

They are gorgeous Sapper. I hate having to destroy pretty things like that to eat them :lmao: Looks like a full day's task working on those.

Was the sponge flavoured or just coloured? My DD was asking if it is strawberry cake (and she said they are very pretty :)).

We had a giggle this week when we got a request from a fellow DISser (Cazza75) to do a novelty cake for her friend :rotfl2: He is apparently addicted to a certain confectionery - can you guess which one ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I was so pleased that is could be made even more authentic by covering it in white chocolate flavoured fondant :thumbsup2

love the white mouse...yum

You can tell I've needed something to do with my time....I made this Princess Tiana cake today....not happy with her eyes....but leant alot if I ever make another one:rotfl:

Picture1192.jpg

love the white mouse...yum

You can tell I've needed something to do with my time....I made this Princess Tiana cake today....not happy with her eyes....but leant alot if I ever make another one:rotfl:

Picture1192.jpg

Looks so good. I always like doing second versions of my cakes, I get to do it right the second time lol!

PJ x

This is my daughter's self-designed 13th birthday cake from the end of July. Never, ever, again will I do that when I have 3 wedding cakes on the same day!

763Portfolio500.jpg

Yesterday my DD was 13 :eek: (how old did that make me feel?)

Because Mrs Pegasus now runs a small business from home doing cake design, decorating, cupcakes - that sort of thing - Taylor (DD) has spent a lot of time watching how celebration cakes go from design through to creation. As a result she decided she wanted to do her own.
So last week she sat down with a piece of paper and this is the design she came up with
cakedesign.jpg

Friday night she then spent many a happy hour with Mum decorating her cake, cutting out the marine life from fondant and putting it all together to come up with this
IMG_2808.jpg

There is also a 1 minute video of the cake HERE rotating to show all its different angles - and I guarantee anyone on this site will love the music :thumbsup2

Speaking as a father I am really proud of what she has done here. She spent at least 8 hours the night before her birthday just sat working on that cake, something that I know I would have trouble doing.
Looks like Mrs Pegasus has her new apprentice :goodvibes

Well doneTaylor :thumbsup2

The cakes on here are AMAZING!! Wish I had a quarter of the talent some of you have.

Wow - what an amazing cake!

Well done Taylor - you put my signature layer of melted chocolate and smarties to shame!

Not made anything for a while but made a cheesecake last night, my first attempt, I kind of made it up as I went along. Off to taste it now...

SAM_2013.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter