***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

I'm working on finishing my questions today, they are harder than I thought!! :) I've got my receipe in mind so my goal is mine is out the end of the week (hopefully sooner). I feel like you all are leaving me in the dust!

Checking in and working on my letter this weekend...I feel so behind everyone else lol

Don't worry. You have till the second sunday of August to get your first letter out. There are just some of us that like to get it done early, have the time, ...... :goodvibes

I'm working on finishing my questions today, they are harder than I thought!! :) I've got my receipe in mind so my goal is mine is out the end of the week (hopefully sooner). I feel like you all are leaving me in the dust!

It's taking me longer on the questions that I thought. :cool1: I'm planning to compete the questions this week and do the letters this weekend.

Cindy

Sounds interesting!

I'm eager to try it 'cause it's not mayo-based, but has olive oil with lots of other veggies and hard boiled eggs.

Pinelopi, thanks again for the recipe! I'll post here when I've tried it so I can give you full credit for it's deliciousness! :thumbsup2

I can't tell you how excited I was to receive my letter yesterday :goodvibes and I can't wait to try the recipe for STRAWBERRY MUFFINS!!!! haha its like you knew me already, i cannot cook, but i sure can bake :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

JUst dropping by to confirm that I posted my letter today.

Happy to hear that you had received your letter Shannon.

Thank you Karen for sending out your letter.

I've got my recipe, almost finished with the questions. Just need to write my letter too!

I got my letter from Patsy today. Included in it was the cutest recipe card I've ever seen - I loved it Patsy! It was a recipe for stuffed mushrooms, with the cutest mushroom cut out on it -I can't wait to try it! Thanks again.

Chceking in! I'll have to check out the question of the day thread as well, this is the first exchange I've done, so I don't know this board too well :)

I got my letter today, Nancy! I was so excited, and then feeling like a total slacker! LOL. I will work on mine this weekend and get it out on Monday! I'm excited to try the Lemon Chiffon Salad and Antipasto recipes..excited to try the Olive Garden Spinach and Artichoke dip too, but going to wait until I get more of these pounds off (or a special occasion comes up!)

Glad it arrived, Amanda.
I try to be early....plus I leave today for 5 days in AZ and then busy packing the house, so had to get it done now ::yes::

the Lemon Chiffon Salad is one my mom always served when I was a kid.....so it has been in my recipe file for many, many years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter